Mr. Obama has failed miserably in just 8 months regarding his primary responsibility "National Security".......a failure on two major fronts.

Regarding Afghanistan, Obama sent a General to carry out his strategy but delays/fails to support the General in executing the strategy which signals American weakness and defeat to adversaries;

At home, four or five terrorists attempts across America in just the last week clearly indicate another priority failure.....a great catch by intelligence/law enforcement but "no thanks" to the Obama Administration lack of emphasis on stopping the ever growing jihadist movement in America.

Mr. Obama has been focused on leftist campaign promises while neglecting the security of the United States, a clear signal that White House priorities reflect a grave danger to America. Inattention to national security is an impeachable offense by a pro-American House of Representatives and conviction by a loyal American Senate......there's no other word..."treason".

Talk about transparency...well Obama is it....there is absolutely nothing pro-America to be seen in Barack Obama.

Harry Riley

Here's comments from General McChrystal.........what more evidence does on need that the Obama Administration is hanging our troops in harms way out to dry.........it's despicable.......the General is directly confronting the Obama Adminstration........will they ask for his resignation soon?? If so, then there may be a fire ignited Obama can't extinguish.......

The commander of U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan bitterly complained in an interview Sunday about the Pentagon bureaucracy that he said was hampering his efforts to fight insurgents.

In a profile on CBS television's "60 minutes," Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal said he faced pressure to move quickly from Defense Secretary Robert Gates while the Pentagon had moved slowly to get officers assigned to his staff.

"The secretary talks in terms of 12 to 18 months to show a significant change and then we eat up two or three months just on sort of getting the tools out of the tool box," McChrystal said, according to a transcript of the show to air later Sunday.

"That really hurts," said McChrystal, shown in a video conference with the Pentagon.

The four-star army general, who was appointed to lead U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan in June after the previous commander was sacked, demanded the Defense Department had to move with more urgency.

"The average organization when someone asks when you want something, they pull out a calendar," he said.

"But in a good organization, they look at their watch and we really got to get that way."

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Laura-
perhaps Dr.Orly Taitz would be a good place to start on that...
He has also committed Treason by giving "aide" to the enemy:
The 400,000 Thousand?/Million dollar "gift" to Ghadaffi Foundation and kids!!
We the people can start this, we can file a "petition for redress of grievances" with hold our "money" until these are heard!
It is the 14th Amendment!
Our voices are not being heard! They need to hear us in the form of decreased in "revenues" to the Government!!
IT is legal, per the Constitution to do this, but no one is willing. They will continue to send the money, as they know we will.
Barbara-
You're forgetting,possibly,the near-billion dollars that this idiot sent to HAMAS,
to "help" them after Israel justifiably kicked their arses.Say what ya want about W,(I do)
but He would never even consider giving money to a muslim terrorist organization who
will most certainly use that money to train more terrorists,and buy more bombs and rockets.

Did I not hear,just yesterday,that rockets are once again falling in Israel?Didn't take long,
did it?The people of Honduras,in combination with their Military,already have set the example
of removing a president that does not follow the constitution of their nation.What more do
We need?To sit back and watch barack and hillarity insist that Zelaya be re-instilled as
dictator for life,so they can set an example?
Obumer is not an american, he is a muslim communist. Everything he has done since taking office has been unconstitutional. He is doing his best to destroy this country. I was not happy with everything George w did but he kept us safe from terrorists. I did not want to vote for Mccain but he would have been much better then obumer. We need to put a stop to people from different parties voting in our primaries, this is how we ended up with Mccain. The left voted for the one they didnt think could win, yes the dems vote in the republican primaries and that completely skews the vote. We may have gotten rid of Acorn but only if the president stops there funding. The votes by the house and senate did nothing to stop there funding. We need to demand an investigation of Acorn and all its affiliates. Vote all encumbents out of office and put true constitutional conservatives in office, Then we can go back to our constitutional Republic. Eliminate all unconstitutional laws. The Supreme court has said 4 times in our history that any unconstitutional law is null and void and can not be enforced. It is time for the people to stand up and scream NO MORE!!!!! We must make sure that all legal votes are counted and that all illegal votes are thrown out. We need picture ID to vote. We need computer cross references from county to county and state to state to make sure a person is not registered to vote in more then one place. Our last election was not legal as there have been dozens of
Acorn workers arrested and sent to prison for voter fraud but the votes were not recounted. God Bless the USA. Return to God and our Constitution and we will again be the greatest richest nation on earth. Gene
I called Hondas!!
I had no trouble either. This needs to change!!
I don't know why I didn't figure this out a long time ago! Obviously he is still campaigning, and he is pushing for the one world government because he wants to be the president of the WORLD! THIS IS WHY AMERICA HOLDS NO SPECIAL PLACE IN HIS HEART!
Linda,

In a nut shell, that explains his policies and his anti American heart.
I agree Harry on this "Treason" I have talked about this same subject on July 20th. this year! See below:

Its time we all come together as one strong Group FriendsPosted by Dr. Stanley Johnson N.D.,D.D. on July 20, 2009 at 6:22pm

Looks like all of our Veterans./Patriots/Militias/Wife’s and other military had some good and not so good solution to our losing the freedoms we had/have.

The big question is, are we as a Free Country going to win the battle that is coming very soon.? I mean very soon.

Some of you have stated that we will just train and be ready for the U.S. government with all its traitors (which includes Congress) to come knocking on our doors.

You all should have been getting ready and training way back in January of this year.

Obama on the day he was made impostor of this country (President) he committed Treason!

None of the laws of our Constitution were followed by any of the States and Congress. Not even our U.S. Supreme Court. All checks and balances were not followed.

Now you Veterans. And military know that Treason is a crime, if found guilty and is in fact Treasonous, is punishable by Death, and also to Congress.

You see, we now and from November of 08, had a lot of traitors taking over the United States.

Many of you this weekend have said We all should pray to God and he will STOP all of this madness.

Let me tell you what I think “GOD” has done to your calls about our Country:

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Our Government has taken the name of “GOD” out of our schools, books, Court Houses and City offices. Also, we allowed Babies to be murdered before they are born.

We even have stopped supporting Israel which is a Big No-No also per the Bible.

Having done all of the above, GOD has said not only in 2 Chronicles but other parts of the Bible, He no longer knows us as His people and our land will turn to wastes.

So, Lucifer’s followers like Obama and all who follow and support him, are taking more and more of our Freedom away from us and if not stopped soon, our Country will be 100% Lucifer‘s.

Also, think about this: do you think we as a strong Free Country with a big military Force need training on our own soil with weaker foreign Troops? No way!!

Now many will not agree on what I have written above, but many will. I can tell you with over 23 years in the military and being in other countries and seeing also how we have let over 35,000,000 Muslims in our Free Country with their leader Obama who is there Muslim boss, waiting for the word from him when given have a bigger problem (military) that needs to be address ASAP.

We need to stop debating between ourselves and come together as one team and get to work on saving out Country. We need to read between the lines of the news and the lines of the Bible.

Get with your State groups and work on a plan that you as that State can do and do ASAP with full support.

The big march in Sept. will be way to late for any strong action!!

My fellow Americans and Patriot/Veteran friends, be safe, be strong and well.

Dr. Stanley Johnson

Added Note: This is still true today Harry... You all have a safe day, and my best to you and yours! :)
Stanley,

I read with interest your desire to promote a plan. The only way we the people can prevail is by waging a well funded legal case against Obama. I'm still waiting for a gutsy Constitutional lawyer to come forward.

Laura
Laura, you will have a long wait for a "gutsy Constitutional lawyer".

Laura, their are only two ways of doing this and that is as follows:

“War” with the penalty of death IAW the Constitution for being a “impostor (Treason)” or two: STOP sending in the Peoples Federal funds (Taxes) and dry them up to were they can’t or don’t have the funds to take over the United States. There has to be ultimate destruction of Federal government by the Free People and start running the Country again IAW our Constitution and the States Constitution under the Tenth Amendment. Stopping of sending in the Federal funds (Taxes) would be safer for all because a War we would losse lives. However, in order for any of the two (2) ways of stopping this, we all would have to take part as Guardians of our Republic/Constitution.
Dr. Johnson...
I hear you Dr........you identify other treasonable offenses........the recent DC event clearly demonstrated that America is up in arms.....not just a few States.....but across the board and ready for more widespread action in my opinion.

How and what is the action that will cement American resolve in the halls of Congress to reverse their action??

I think we need a nation-wide rally, to include Washington, DC every quarter of the year.....every three months America hits the streets...with local rallies in between......boots on the ground......I know there are some cold months up north but we did it in March 07 with snow blowing and very cold temperatures with 30,000 mostly veterans......it can be done and I think America has had all they can take of the slippery slope to destruction.........
Harry, their are only two actions that can be taken, that is as follows:

“War” with the penalty of death IAW the Constitution for being a “impostor (Treason)” or two: STOP sending in the Peoples Federal funds (Taxes) and dry them up to were they can’t or don’t have the funds to take over the United States. There has to be ultimate destruction of Federal government by the Free People and start running the Country again IAW our Constitution and the States Constitution under the Tenth Amendment. Stopping of sending in the Federal funds (Taxes) would be safer for all because a War we would losse lives. However, in order for any of the two (2) ways of stopping this, we all would have to take part as Guardians of our Republic/Constitution.
Dr. Johnson...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service