Constitutional Emergency

Mr. Obama has failed miserably in just 8 months regarding his primary responsibility "National Security".......a failure on two major fronts.

Regarding Afghanistan, Obama sent a General to carry out his strategy but delays/fails to support the General in executing the strategy which signals American weakness and defeat to adversaries;

At home, four or five terrorists attempts across America in just the last week clearly indicate another priority failure.....a great catch by intelligence/law enforcement but "no thanks" to the Obama Administration lack of emphasis on stopping the ever growing jihadist movement in America.

Mr. Obama has been focused on leftist campaign promises while neglecting the security of the United States, a clear signal that White House priorities reflect a grave danger to America. Inattention to national security is an impeachable offense by a pro-American House of Representatives and conviction by a loyal American Senate......there's no other word..."treason".

Talk about transparency...well Obama is it....there is absolutely nothing pro-America to be seen in Barack Obama.

Harry Riley

Here's comments from General McChrystal.........what more evidence does on need that the Obama Administration is hanging our troops in harms way out to dry.........it's despicable.......the General is directly confronting the Obama Adminstration........will they ask for his resignation soon?? If so, then there may be a fire ignited Obama can't extinguish.......

The commander of U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan bitterly complained in an interview Sunday about the Pentagon bureaucracy that he said was hampering his efforts to fight insurgents.

In a profile on CBS television's "60 minutes," Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal said he faced pressure to move quickly from Defense Secretary Robert Gates while the Pentagon had moved slowly to get officers assigned to his staff.

"The secretary talks in terms of 12 to 18 months to show a significant change and then we eat up two or three months just on sort of getting the tools out of the tool box," McChrystal said, according to a transcript of the show to air later Sunday.

"That really hurts," said McChrystal, shown in a video conference with the Pentagon.

The four-star army general, who was appointed to lead U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan in June after the previous commander was sacked, demanded the Defense Department had to move with more urgency.

"The average organization when someone asks when you want something, they pull out a calendar," he said.

"But in a good organization, they look at their watch and we really got to get that way."

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I NEED ANSWER,

OBAM PUT THE AMERICAN FLAG ON THE BACK LAWN AT THE WHITE HOUSE, NEXT TO THE AMERICAN FLAG WAS THE CHINA FLAG, NOW 1. I KNOW THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIGHER THEN THE CHINA FLAG. BOTH WERE SIDE BY SIDE. SAME HEIGHT. CAN SOMEONE JJUST LET ME KNOW THAT I'M RIGHT.

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY.
Susan,

the last speech of Obama at the UN explains perfectly why. He believes that no nation should be more powerful than another. Period. He's priming the world for a New World Order. The United States of America is now up for sale. Simple.

Laura
You're absolutley right Susan.........all during the campaign Obama displayed an arrogant dismissal of the flag, pledge, national anthem...........
ISN'T THIS SICKENING, AND DISTURBING??????? SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!!!!!!!!

LINDA G
What is the procedure to impeach B.O.????
I would be willing to start it if someone could direct me to the correct website, etc.
Thanks!
Amy,

I think I answered your question on impeachment on page 3 of the comments..........
President Obama's is to busy working on the world fair, closing Gutamino (one of the worlds most effective terrorist prison) and pushing health reform rather than address the needs of our toops who are getting killed fighting for our freedom.
I have to wonder IF Bambox DID fire McChrystal, would this be enough to get the military involved? Would McChrystal openly accuse Obama of treason? OR are there too many in the upper echelons of the military favoring Bama (and covering their own butts) to thwart something like this??? Without a doubt, he's as guilty as sin of treason. You know, the natives are restless and big boils always come to a head.
I believe: HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING AT ALL TIMES. He is not concerned in the least with being brought up on Treason. It will take nothing Short of a Revolution to make an impression.
I agree with this report! There are plenny of evidence to convict him of treason! What's is the next step! I am waiting for justice! For me is like we have a terrorist who is laughing at us right on our faces and you tell me that he has a right to do so! He is the american jihad! Don't you see that! I understand that our constitution says if the Government is not doing it job we the people should abolish it! What are we waiting for! Time is not on our side!
since Obama's 1st day in office he has set out to destroy America. He has muslem blood and they hate America. There are more muslems coming to America than any other. They have schools or mosques in america that are teaching their children how to be suicide bombers and one of them is very close to the White House. I heard everyone ok with that because its freedom of speech. Well wait til the bombs start going off in America. Obama has not done anything right since he's been in office. I can not believe that people would actually vote for him. Other than his color, his promise for change ,$750 million dollar campaign and his $250 check for most. I sent mine back. We need to work together and form groups and vote in masses during campaigns. We have to get these people out. Why can't he be impeached? He surely hasn't followed his oath of office or the laws of the constitution. He wasn't in office a month and he says he wants the constitution changed. who is the person. NOT my president.
Barack Hussein Obama's treason against the USA did NOT start with his so-called 'presidency'.

Here is an example of what this man has been up to in his career of political crimes:

In 2006 Obama lied to the Congress (he was then Senator of Illinois) and requested funding for a 'fact-finding' trip to Kenya he was planning to take. Fact finding? Upon arrival in Nairobi, Obama joined forces with his "cousin" Raila Odinga (who is an Ousamah bin Laden co-conspirator, it turns out) and aided and abetted Odinga in overthrowing Kenya's democratic government and later in replacing it with an Islamic dictatorship that now enforces shariat law and which later made provisions to render Kenya 'safe' haven for Islamist jihad terrorists one of whose objectives was to exterminate Christianity in the Horn of Africa countries. Odinga's goon squads murdered at least 1200 Kenyan civilians in the process of illegally destroying Kenya's representational government.

It was later revealed that Senator Obama transferred US one million dollars to Odinga--a man who actively assisted in the global jihad war and which had targeted the Kenyan government and people.

Raila Odinga is not only a criminal and thug--he is a dangerous enemy of the United States. Barack Obama's transferral of funds to this man was an act of treason--an act against the United States that is as serious as any I can think of.

Is there ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS THE SPINE AND CAPITAL RESOURCES TO CHALLENGE OBAMA IN THE COURT SYSTEM on this? If so, we need them to step forward!!!!
Obama actually should be tried in the International Criminal Court for what he did in Kenya!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service