Constitutional Emergency

BE PREPARED... the relentless assault of the progressives ...By Michael Connelly

BE PREPARED

As an Eagle Scout, the father of four Eagle Scouts, and a former scoutmaster of a troop that produced 59 Eagle Scouts I am well aware of the Boy Scout motto “Be Prepared”. That is a motto that I now encourage all of my fellow American patriots to adopt. My fear is that after the historic victory last November when Republicans gained control of the Congress and the Presidency that we will become complacent and over confident and believe that the Democrats and the leftist progressives have been defeated permanently.

The fact is that the relentless assault of the progressives in congress, in liberal state legislatures, and in the left wing media will not abate; in fact they will be doubling down on their efforts to destroy our Constitutional Republic. We have to understand that this effort by the left is not something new. It has been going on for decades and ultimately they succeeded in totally taking control of the Democrat party.   

They also have rigid control of the American education system, particularly in our universities, where efforts to use political correctness to totally shut down free speech for everyone who doesn’t embrace the progressive agenda are continuing to be very effective. Many students do not receive an education they can truly use in the real world, but instead are indoctrinated with hate America political propaganda.

Our public schools are often taking the same approach, and furthermore the students are being indoctrinated with the liberal entitlement philosophy. They are taught that they don’t have to compete and work hard to be successful; instead they are entitled to a trophy just for showing up. They are also being taught that the free expression of ideas is prohibited if their expression is offensive to any other student or even parent.

It is the equivalent of the safe rooms being provided to wimpy college students who were are given teddy bears and coloring books so they can deal with the trauma that comes from finding out that elections in a Constitutional Republic don’t always come out the way they want.

The consequences of all of this are becoming disastrously clear. Less than one percent of America’s young men and women are volunteering to serve in the military despite the fact that our country continues to be at war with an ideology that wants to destroy and enslave us. The old saying that “freedom is not free” is more applicable than ever, but our young people are not being taught that lesson. In many cases they don’t even understand what freedom means, much less how many Americans have sacrificed everything in order to preserve it.

This is trend that I intend to try and reverse. I am in the process of putting together a plan to do several things. First I want to set up a comprehensive program to educate more of our children about the Constitution, including getting copies of the Constitution into their hands so they can actually read it and understand it. Second, I will be setting up a new nonprofit corporation that will develop strategies to assist attorneys and educators in protecting the Constitutional freedoms of students at every level from elementary school through college.

This will a difficult undertaking, but is something I believe has to be done. Please feel free to send me your comments and suggestions, and watch this blog for further information.

Michael Connelly

mrobertc@hotmail.com                        

Michael Connelly blog

Views: 577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For those of you who are on facebook go to deplorables inc and watch the Brennan Video. He's the head of the CIA he converted to Islam years ago in Indonesia. He praised Islam, calls them peaceful. He speaks in fluent Arabic. THE HEAD OF THE CIA is a Muslim he converted when he was in Saudi Arabia!!!!!! We're in a civil war people.

There is
a reason why Dems will do ANYTHING to dismiss Trump before he takes office. Mr.Trump can not avoid prosecution of Clintons. It would show to people that the system and president has different law for the
Government establishment and another law for "We The People" As rats starts to save their skin and spill the beans by investigation of Clintons, it will certainly lead to Obama itself. Who he is, where he is from, who forged his documents, where he got the money for his 2008 campaign, why he spent millions of dollars just to hide anything about him, what is his role with Saudis and his subservient bow to the Saud King? Could Obama afford such a investigation?
I believe that it is the time to have a real investigation who Obama is, and investigation of everybody who was involved in the approval for his campaign for presidency. Even by his own word, because of his foreign father and no proof ever provided by Hawaii that he was born over there, he was not eligible for the office. If that is true, than I believe all and every signature he put on every document  during his "presidency" should be annulled.

It is difficult with Democratic Party which recognize the different law for the common folks and for
the upper class of the government establishment, but it has to be done. Without it, there will not be swamp draining. It will be just a smoke screen.

Jerry, I don't think Trump will be the one exposing Obama-he's OUT now, once he's gone from our House he can't use power of Federal GUNS to intimidate, threaten anybody who knows dirt on him. You can bet stuff will begin leaking over next couple of years--especially from Secret Service contacts who have NO loyalty to him once he's out of office. Even those who've left since serving are still vulnerable to his authority or influence until he's officially out. But DON'T hold your breath waiting on candy-ass Republicans like Ryan or McConnell, McCain or Lindsey Graham to do anything--birds of a feather FLOCK TOGETHER and I wouldn't trust ANY of them anymore than Obama.

. Obama is NOT defeated yet. Everything he did, he did under instructions' with the ultimate goal to destroy US democracy, or better US Republics. That almost happen, but not quite. So Obama can not quit the job he was suppose to do and never finished.

He will be defeated only after complete criminal investigation of his past, who he really is, where are the real documents instead of the fraud papers he presented?  Who are people responsible for his vetting for presidency, what is their role, where the money for his campaign were coming from, why all his past is not accessible and access defended by millions of dollars? Only after we will know the answers to Obama's  treachery, we may say, that Obama is defeated.

This is tough to say but I almost hope that SOB does try something really stupid before the Trump inaugurations. That would give me all the final excuse I need. (And many others along with me.)

Jerry and Shavager, You're both exactly right. We need that FULL investigation. A complete, thorough, in-depth investigation of all things Obama/Soretoro. Including all of the Democrat party compliance to everything involved over the past ten years.

That may take some time, and it probably wont all happen under a Trump first term administration. But I believe the continued sovereignty and preservation of our Free Constitutional Republic is at stake. If we allow this type of thing to happen without repercussions and severe penalties then they will surely try it all again, probably in 2020.

Yes, they will, Old Rooster, and the RNC will try to do it with Lyin' Canadian Ted!  MARK MY WORDS!!!  He has been co-sponsoring a plethora of legislation that sounds oh, so good, to further establish his creds.

And, btw, Chechnya - the source of the Tsarnov brothers!!!!

ANYONE STILL POSTING ON HERE: I think it is already starting for Colorado.....Dave Hodges has been reporting a lot of military stuff going on in Colorado and even a video about Wyoming....now this is his latest video of what they know and the calls he has been getting from people, including police in that area....this is not good at all:  https://youtu.be/ytzuFWc0npU

Project Veritas second video on the anarchy being planned on Inauguration Day:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY

Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attack (with poison)

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survi...

We knew it all along. You probably won't watch the video (2/12 hours in length) at neonnellie.com so I'll make this brief, William Brandon Shanley has filed a trillion dollar law suit against big media for the total hoax of Sandy Hook. Tons of evidence that there was no evacuation, no burial of any children, I could go on, but many of us smelled a rat right off the bat. My wife discovered the video which you won't get from the lame steam media.
I'm so sick of his crap and now the Muslium-In-Chief pardons Chelsia Manning a proven Traitor convicted by his own Justice dept. Totally exposes the heart and mind of the traitor in the people's house. And the ass knows there's not a damn thing we can do about it. I hope but I sincerly doubt when all these groups cause havoc on inauguration day the right would stand up for justice unfortunatly I don't think they will. It will only be a few who will make their voices heard. I'm also discussed with some family members who are going to get involved in the new Gold Rush called the Green Rush: the Marajuana business because they stand to make millions. And they have the gall to try to get me involved because I live on Social Security and could make hundreds of thousands of dollars. I foresee the country getting higher on weed eating candy bars and watching cartoons while the Muslims and illegals take over our country. I would rather be homeless than have a hand in people getting high. And BELIEVE me I speak from first hand experience. Excuse my ranting and carrying on, I'm just pissed today. Do not get me wrong, Marajuana has many medical benifits but my family members want to open shops and grow houses in Florida and Nevada where they have property and business and it's legal there for personal use beyond medical use. I've heard all the reasons to justify its use I.e it's safer than alcohol. People don't fight each other when their high, it's legal, it's safer and better than drinking. In my heart I don't think God wants us to live in an altered state of consciousness. I'll shut up now. How I got on this tangent I don't know, just disappointed in some members of my family and their trying to pull my family in. And one of my sons is all for it!! That's it I'm done. Sorry I brought it up....

Sorry, Michael, but you don't have the right to make that decision for others.  I speak from first-hand experience in saying alcohol and prescription drugs are far more dangerous than marijuana any day of the week.  I only wish my daughter had been partaking of MJ rather than the prescriptions and alcohol - she would still be alive today.  I advocate that as sovereign beings, we have the right to grow, for ourselves, whatever we choose to grow.  We have the right to eat or drink whatever we choose to eat or drink (or smoke).  That is our choice.  Medical marijuana does wondrous things, such as stopping seizures - dramatically.  It could be extremely helpful as well with PTSD and cancer.

Watch Cannabis Nasal Spray Stop a Grand Mal Seizure In It's Tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-vzhUT5irY

Cannabis Stopping Child's Seizures Within Seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZb11PA5H20

Toddler's seizures treated with medical marijuana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5eX1qcPJ8

It is demonic and unconscionable that big pharma, with the backing of the federal government (who wants the $$$ from drug charges), prevents this from being legal across the US!!!!

Scientific Medical Proof That THC/CBD (Cannabis) Can Cure Cancers and Stop Seizures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTatMkE1Xpo

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service