Constitutional Emergency

BE PREPARED... the relentless assault of the progressives ...By Michael Connelly

BE PREPARED

As an Eagle Scout, the father of four Eagle Scouts, and a former scoutmaster of a troop that produced 59 Eagle Scouts I am well aware of the Boy Scout motto “Be Prepared”. That is a motto that I now encourage all of my fellow American patriots to adopt. My fear is that after the historic victory last November when Republicans gained control of the Congress and the Presidency that we will become complacent and over confident and believe that the Democrats and the leftist progressives have been defeated permanently.

The fact is that the relentless assault of the progressives in congress, in liberal state legislatures, and in the left wing media will not abate; in fact they will be doubling down on their efforts to destroy our Constitutional Republic. We have to understand that this effort by the left is not something new. It has been going on for decades and ultimately they succeeded in totally taking control of the Democrat party.   

They also have rigid control of the American education system, particularly in our universities, where efforts to use political correctness to totally shut down free speech for everyone who doesn’t embrace the progressive agenda are continuing to be very effective. Many students do not receive an education they can truly use in the real world, but instead are indoctrinated with hate America political propaganda.

Our public schools are often taking the same approach, and furthermore the students are being indoctrinated with the liberal entitlement philosophy. They are taught that they don’t have to compete and work hard to be successful; instead they are entitled to a trophy just for showing up. They are also being taught that the free expression of ideas is prohibited if their expression is offensive to any other student or even parent.

It is the equivalent of the safe rooms being provided to wimpy college students who were are given teddy bears and coloring books so they can deal with the trauma that comes from finding out that elections in a Constitutional Republic don’t always come out the way they want.

The consequences of all of this are becoming disastrously clear. Less than one percent of America’s young men and women are volunteering to serve in the military despite the fact that our country continues to be at war with an ideology that wants to destroy and enslave us. The old saying that “freedom is not free” is more applicable than ever, but our young people are not being taught that lesson. In many cases they don’t even understand what freedom means, much less how many Americans have sacrificed everything in order to preserve it.

This is trend that I intend to try and reverse. I am in the process of putting together a plan to do several things. First I want to set up a comprehensive program to educate more of our children about the Constitution, including getting copies of the Constitution into their hands so they can actually read it and understand it. Second, I will be setting up a new nonprofit corporation that will develop strategies to assist attorneys and educators in protecting the Constitutional freedoms of students at every level from elementary school through college.

This will a difficult undertaking, but is something I believe has to be done. Please feel free to send me your comments and suggestions, and watch this blog for further information.

Michael Connelly

mrobertc@hotmail.com                        

Michael Connelly blog

Views: 587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It also is just as bad or worse for your lungs than tobacco is and the narcotic (delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol or 'THC') contained in today's marijuana vs. that of the 60's is some TEN times higher. There are some 400 chemicals contained in marijuana, people wanting recreational pot is all about getting HIGH, not about any 'medical' assistance. P.S.---SMOKING pot puts 5-10 times MORE THC in the system that eating it does. The FDA has already approved two pill versions of THC to aid those needing it for medical reasons. Marijuana is like alcohol SMOKED, it causes practically same problems, just not the severity of inebriation. Another P.S. and a BIG one--marijuana use is STILL A FEDERAL CRIME--at any time the Feds can swoop in and close down/arrest people over marijuana smoking/growing/selling--that's a DRUG CHARGE and upon conviction--ELIMINATE YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT!

My preference is not to live in a nanny or police state - period.  It shouldn't be a federal crime, in other words. There are far too many laws on the books that should be abolished, IMO.  As for medical use, there is also CBD oil available - the plants that are grown for medical use would not even get someone "high" if they did smoke it.  BTW, what other "chemicals" have been added to that "pill?"  The CBD oil would be much safer and more efficacious and would have a much faster effect.

Judith. I'm not trying to make decisions for anyone but myself. If you'll read my post again I said I was angered at people trying to get me involved. I don't care how legal it is or that it's better to get high than to drink. I don't know about you, but I'm in a war. The whole world is at war but most are to oblivious and a lot would rather get high than assess their situation with a clear head. You think it's ok for people to fry their brain cells, that's fine with me. As I said I think it has a place for some illnesses I don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Ask any of us veterans if they think you should go to war with other than a clear head an 100% of whatever facilities they have left. We are at war. We're just not shooting yet. I'm going to keep my powder dry and my head clear as if my life depended upon it, because it does..... I think you are one that believes there's bad weather ahead. HOWEVER, my primary reason for not wanting to get involved is because it's against my personal beliefs. When I surrendered my life to Yeshua the first thing He delt with me on was my drug use. It wasn't easy, for me it took time. Iike Paul said, one eats meat, the other only eats vegetables, let not the one who eats meat condemn the one who only eats vegetables. So if I'm just weak in the faith so be it. I'll ask you one question have you ever heard anyone say, yeah I smoked alot of pot and it really helped me out or yeah it brought me closer to God? I haven't.

My apologies, Michael - I should not have said "you" when I was really referring to the government.  I tend towards the libertarian side of things in that it is not the government's job to be our nanny.  There are oodles and oodles of things which humans ingest that are not healthy - my "addiction" is to cigarettes - I have tried and tried and tried to quit and have been unable to do so.  I absolutely agree that everyone must keep their wits about them, no doubt; and that includes alcohol.  My problem is the hypocrisy of it all!!!!  A natural, God-given plant, when grown by the individual on the individual's own property ONLY for the individual's own use - well, it should be up to the individual.  Same applies to those who choose to make their own alcohol - that is THEIR business and no-one else's.  If an individual makes that choice, then that individual is responsible for how their choices affect them.  It is the same principal as the attempts by those who don't want to allow large size sugary drinks - IT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!  And yet, our government supports the pharmaceutical and medical industry in poisoning each and every one of us in various ways, not the least of which is the horrendously addictive and damaging chemical compounds they create carte blanche.  I am not in any way saying I am against all pharmaceuticals - where would we be without penicillin?  However, I see all these ads day after day after day for allegedly "new and improved" drugs that bring with them terrible side effects that are worse than the original physical ailment.  For post-menopausal women, an injection one can get twice a year that "will strengthen your bones."  Uh-huh - a side effect is thigh bone breaks!!!!  Seriously????  A new treatment for COPD - a side effect is "possible death in those with asthma."  WTH???  That is all I am saying.

I agree with Old Rooster about the Chechens - definitely NOT friends of Putin!!!  I think they are mostly Muslim.  As for Russia, are they any worse than our OWN government?  Again, hypocrisy writ large!

I'm going to chime in on this but keep it real short. I agree with you Michael Regan, on several points. We ARE at WAR, anybody that doesn't see and understand that has been sound asleep for 40+ years, and especially over the last 8 years. We better keep our heads clear if we want to keep our heads at all. Yes - I'm a Veteran, but I'm one that never went to NAM. USAF 1960-1966. And I never did any drugs, neither in the service, nor in school or after. I have however seen close-up what some of those drugs can do. They damned near killed my Son and sent him to prison for 18 months. He's been clean now for 14 years but now his health is a wreck because of those years of doing drugs. 
But I want to get this discussion back, back to the real issues that we are facing right now. Back to those videos about the possibility of the Chechens "invading" Denver and Wyoming.
The possibility of the Chechens working along with the Russians is pretty darn remote to say the least. Those people all hate each other, BIG TIME. Remember the Chechens were the ones that invaded a Russian school and killed several hundred kids along with several others. The Chencens and Russians have been mortal enemies for hundreds of years. I doubt they would be working together now.
#2) Vladimir Putin also hates Barrack Obama. Once again I don't think he would "cooperate" with Obama on this kind of manoeuvres. The Chechen's however on the other hand would, and they would likely do just about anything Obama paid them to do.
If I'm right about this the Chechen's are mainly Muslims. Reffaelle Caffagnia would know more about this than I do. He was over in Bosnia under the Clinton years.
So here's what I think may be going on:
It's all part of the Communist Manifesto, Create confusion among the population, spread rumors, false flags, keep the people guessing. What is true?, what is false? what to believe and what NOT to believe. Create new levels of "Normalcy" that way when the "Real" thing happens no one will be prepared. We know the Obama administration and the Communists are masters of deceit. This stuff could all be coming straight out of the White House. Cass Sunstein and Vallary Jarrett. Obama could have spread those Chechens out all around the Air Force Bases, told the Air Force about them, and then set the Air Force on a defensive footing around those civilian areas. All just to create more confusion and chaos, even within our own military, and especially among the local Police forces. That way when the Police and the Military are told to fire on "civilians" they will - without hesitation.

Like I said, they are masters of deceit, and they have been practising for over 100 years. Waiting for this chance, waiting for these days.
We ARE at WAR, make no mistake about that.

Keep your heads clear because your lives depend on it. And so does America.

Obama and the Communists WILL have their Martial Law, one way or another. EVEN if they have to force Donald Trump to do it next spring or next summer. Blame it all on Trump, makes it even better.

I just can't see how Martial Law could really work across the US.  In the large urban centers, yes.  However, I would think it would be next to impossible out in the vast reaches of barely populated spaces, particularly where you have sheriff's who would stand with The People.  If they were to succeed in taking our gun rights away, then it would be relatively easy.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service