Constitutional Emergency

I am noticing a pattern of fear paralyzing some folks. Specially women.

We do live in a very uncertain time and we are being hit hard, everyday all day long, by the marxists, muslim brotherhood and dhimmi despots in DC and throughout our country with their media lap dogs feeding the masses deception. Most in government seats do not give a hoot about our State Constitutions nor the U.S. Constitution. They work around the clock to destroy those and our liberty that we love. They are working hard to make us become paralyzed with fear to make us easily contained.

Who is working to purposefully cause you/us to fear?

1. Marxists - Obama Administration
  2. Muslim Brotherhood - working arm n arm in Obama admin.
  3. Despots and Spineless cowards in the U.S. Congress
  4. Despots in U.S. Senate
  5. Corrupt DOJ
  6. Corrupt Judicial System
  7. Marxist ran media
  8. Marxists and other undesirables in our State Gov. seats
  9. Chicago mafia style dealings and politics
  10. enablers of law breakers while at same time are no friends to law keepers
  11. etc.

Is that reason for us to be paralyzed by fear? Of course not! What makes us fearful?

1. First and foremost, we don't want anything bad to happen to our family or us.
  2. We feel powerless to protect and defend our families and ourselves.
  3. We watch as much news as possible even though we know they are lap dogs for the marxists and muslim brotherhood.
  4. The lack of morality we are witnessing
  5. Illegal Alien Invasion
  6. Knowing our enemies live among us

What should our response be to them?

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
Jefferson was a pretty smart guy...

"Despite all the odds being stacked against our Founding Fathers and their dream of establishing a nation of FREE men, they didn't let fear of ridicule, failure, imprisonment or death deter them from fighting on for what is right and good... and today, some 230 plus years later, nor should we."

Marc Albritton

Let us encourage each other. Let us link arms and stand shoulder to shoulder as we put boots on the ground as we restore our constitutional republic. Do know, a lot of people join, but if we see someone is not of us, we remove them. Despots, dhimmis, useful idiots, marxists, etc do not find a home with open arms here.

Twana

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen.

Fear in my heart has turned to resolve. I do not hold on to anything that they can take away from me. Family and our values are what built this country, and we must resist the darkness, ignorance and evil - right up to the point of death. Most of us will probably not face death for liberty, but we need to prepare our minds for this. It's more likely that we'll be laughed at and scorned for our strong beliefs, and self-reliance.

I for one am not going to let them break my spirit. I am grieving a loss of what could have been, but there is hope even in the darkest days, because we know without a doubt that the original recipe of individual freedom, self determination and responsibility will again emerge as the right way, once the Marxist regime have utterly failed to produce anything of value.

We must keep our minds clear and bright, waiting for the day when a new course will be set for the betterment of mankind through the fundamentals of the greatest nation to ever be on this earth. America had it right, we just have to restore it. God help us to succeed. We need patience and an iron resolve that will overcome the evil which has invaded every facet of our nation. With that in mind, we must not be fearful or ashamed, because the TRUTH and HONOR of our values will become self evident. We just need to proclaim it loudly, without fear.

Amen!

1. Republicans retained control of the U.S. House of Representatives.
2. Voters in Alabama, Montana, and Wyoming all passed measures limiting Obamacare.
3. Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, one of the conservative movement’s brightest rising stars, overcame establishment GOP opposition to clinch a U.S. Senate victory in Texas.
4. Corruptocrat Beltway barnacle Rep. Pete Stark was finally kicked out of office in California.
5. Despite entrenched teachers’ union opposition, a charter school initiative in Washington state triumphed.
6. Despite entrenched Big Labor support, a radical collective bargaining power grab in Michigan failed.
7. Oklahoma voters said no to government race-based preferences in college admissions, public contracting, and government hiring.
8. Montana voters said no to boundless benefits for illegal aliens.
9. Washington state approved taxpayer-empowering limitations on its state legislature’s ability to raise taxes.
10. For the first time since Reconstruction, the GOP won control of the Arkansas state house.
11. Voters rejected tax hike ballot measures in Arizona, South Dakota, and Missouri.
12. Louisiana voted to protect gun rights.
13. Kentucky voted to protect hunting and fishing rights.
14. Parental notification for minors’ abortion prevailed in Montana.
15. North Carolina Republicans claimed the governor’s office, congressional gains, and control of the state’s general assembly.
16. Paul Ryan will return to Congress after winning re-election and continue to carry the torch for entitlement reform and budget discipline.
17. Conservatives won big victories in the Kansas state legislature.
18. Republicans won historic supermajorities in Tennessee.
19.Across the country, Republicans reached a post-2000 record number of gubernatorial victories.
20. Conservatives who were devastated by the national election results demonstrated how to lose with dignity and grace. There will be finger-pointing and recriminations and soul-searching, but committed activists can’t and won’t lose heart. We’ll regroup, recover, and keep fighting for our country.
21. Wisconsin: GOP wins back control of state government.

Nice! Now that is some cheerful news! Thank you!

What Washington and Jefferson lacked was instant communication over distance...

WE HAVE THAT. 

Information is golden...  and connecting with others and communication of good ideas and helpful ideas is also golden.

Getting angry is only good if it galvanizes you to productive action which will benefit you and yours.

Making the adversarys sweat is a better way to utilize your anger.

Making them FEAR is the best way to go...

I am fighting daily.  My husaband wants to "go along to get along:  so I have two frnts, that which I know is right, and trying to "appease".   In the end, I will stand with God, and our Founding Declaration, even if I do it alone.

What is going on?  We talk about what we will do, should do or can do.  We forget who is in charge.  Everyone must read "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn.  It is about what happened to Israel in the time of Jeremiah the prophet and what is now happening with the United States.  A turning away from God and the pending judgement if WE do not repent.  All of us must repent - no just the non-believers.  We are the ones that failed to take to message and maintain the feeding of our spiritual soul.  Be tolerant so we do not upset the non-believer.  Well, we are reaping what we have sowed.  The lack of true christian living.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service