Anonymous Calls for Civil War to Overthrow the US Government

there was a link here but i removed the link because I didn't want it linked to us, or followed back.

Ok so I will say right now..........We the right, the so called patriot movement do NOT want to destroy the United States Gov., we want to RESTORE the U.S. Gov. and our Constitutional Republic.

I believe this is a set up for us. Beware!

Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Only a fool would put his or her name to this kinda crap. You are right Twana, we want our Constitution to be followed and defended from all enemies foreign and domestic by those we elected to do just that. Plain and simple!

• 8142917660?profile=originalGeorge Washington's Cruiser Flag. This is the flag for our time. It has an interesting history: http://www.anyflag.com/history/washcru.htm

• A nice little history lesson. Thanks for taking the time to put it up.

• Agreed.

I think that this could all be a put-up job by the Government to justify Martial Law and to disarm all of the owners of legal firearms. It is a conspiracy theory, but hey, I am a conspiracy theorist (and a racist too, or so they say)! I will most definitely NOT be joining anonymous, nor will I allow the goobers in guv-mint to trash my rights by declaring Martial Law. There are several avenues being followed that are much to our detriment. They will be blaming the "gun violence" on medication, thereby green lighting the removal of firearms from  the most medicated folks on the planet. Us old folks who know what they are up to and are done putting up with it!

While I may see a bogeyman around every corner and behind every tree, it just means I am paranoid, NOT that I am wrong!   

Don't know who said the following but I have always respected it.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PARANOID, IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE NOT WATCHING YOU!

• GUESS WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME.......REMEMBER THEY WORK AT NIGHTS, WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING..............NEVER, NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I HAVE SEEN, HEARD, DONE WHAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO ''WE THE PEOPLE''...............GOD WATCH OVER ALL.

• Yeah, be very careful. Obama and his co-horts would love for a revolution to start. That would give him the perfect excuse to declare martial law, confiscate the guns, and imprison defenseless, innocent people that do not agree with him and his policies.

• So True Robert!!!!!

• The ONLY answer to the Obama regime will be another REVOLUTION and I don't mean a peaceful one either. Blood has to be spilled because without the threat and delivery of an armed rebellion then we lose.

• Unfortunately, I must agree.  However it is imperative that we organize for the purpose of defending out families, communities and our nation and Constitution. The operative word here is ORGANIZE.

" God forbid that we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,it is lethargy, and the forerunner of the death to public liberty. And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that the people reserve the spirit of resistance?  Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. IT IS THE NATURAL MANURE.

Thomas Jefferson

I believe its time  ! ! !

This reply was deleted.