Then it should be open season without limits on all illegal invaders!

Twana

The Examiner

On Monday, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced that the Obama administration will continue to release criminal aliens from local jails and detention centers, claiming that the recent sequester cuts demand such action.

She made the remarks at an event hosted by the left wing website Politico.

Napolitano said:

We’re going to continue to do that … for the foreseeable future. We are going to manage our way through this by identifying the lowest risk detainees, and putting them into some kind of alternative to release.

The Daily Caller reported:

Napolitano’s threat reflects the White House’s determination to ramp up public distress until the GOP agrees to another tax increase.

Under the sequester, budgets at the Pentagon and the numerous civilian agencies are being cut by roughly 8 percent from March to September. The cuts will trim roughly 1 percent from federal spending in 2013.

President Barack Obama suggested the sequester plan in 2011, and is now refusing any changes until the GOP agrees to tax increases.

On Friday, internal government documents were uncovered by the Associated Press which stated that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has already actually released more than 2,000 criminal aliens, and plans to set free another 3,000 such aliens in March.

However, three days earlier, the DHS announced that only "a few hundred" criminal aliens had been released.

The Associated Press reported:

The newly disclosed figures, cited in internal government budget documents reviewed by the AP, are significantly higher than what the Obama administration acknowledged this week as a "few hundred" illegal immigrants who were released under the budget-savings process.

The budget documents show that Immigrations and Customs Enforcement released roughly 1,000 illegal immigrants from its jails around the U.S. each week since at least Feb. 15. The agency's field offices have reported more than 2,000 released before intense criticism this week led to a temporary shutdown of the plan.

The illegal aliens being released into our communities have either been charged or convicted of a crime (such as burglary, assault, theft, identity theft, fraud, etc.), have been ordered deported by a judge, are fugitives either in their own country, and many have been identified as violent gang members.

It is not only beyond irresponsible to release thousands of currently detained foreign criminals, but completely unnecessary as well. In fact, not only was the sequester Obama's idea, but he (despite his denials to the contrary) actually can pick and choose which cuts will be made in spending increases..

There is no actual cut in current spending and this is obviously yet another effort on the part of President Obama to end all immigration enforcement in this country.

Both Obama and Napolitano are currently in violation of their oaths of office and will undoubtedly result in more mayhem and deaths inflicted upon the American people by illegal aliens who should be in jail.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This act alone should broadcast to the US citizens the type of government we are dealing with.

• And they wonder why militias are getting bigger and bigger?  I think our local law enforcement officers should wait at the doors of the jails from which these criminals are being released, then...ummmm....give them a ride back to the border area that they entered the US, then let them out of the cars, and "encourage" them to walk back into their own countries.  If they entered via water....well, I hope they can swim!

• Who is John Galt?

• Fine, targets for target practice. If they are dead illegal immigrant criminals then they won't be using up tax dollars to keep them alive.

• it will be interesting.  most consertivies are armed. libs are reling on 911.

• That Man is a criminal..and should be delt with as such.

• AGREE, SO WHAT DO WE DO, WE ARE ON OUR OWN.......''I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK, AND OBAMA JUST KEEPS ON DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY AND IT SEEMS TO ME NO ONE WILL STOP HIM..WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE GOVERNMENT THAT SIT IN CONGRESS & SENATE AND JUST CLOSE THEIR EYES.

• @TWANA Who was the guy on here that represented North American Law Center? How do I reach him by email? Looking for a law organization to represent MASSES NO PAYING FEDERAL TAXES! As they come after us, we ALL want to go to 1 law organization - So we want to know ahead of time they are in with us! Quiet REVOLT without Obama chaoes he wants! Gov't is NOT following the Constitution (Law of the Land) we don't want to pay them for going against our laws! BUDGET would be the one EVERYONE agrees is not being upheld! We continue to look for the POLTICIANS to have the BALLS - WHERE is "OUR". This is on us to fix-cut the money off! We think this will also be a SURPRISE, for them not to prefect their collapse plans

•  Send message to USPU to email and we can make time to talk.  Tim,,,, NALC

• WHERE IS THE COURT ORDER TO RELEASE THEM?

This reply was deleted.