30 November 2015

Blacks Beat Homeless Vet To Death - Where's The Protests? [Video]:

Robert Barnes, 51, was a white homeless Veteran living on the streets of Olney, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia.  In January, his sister Diane visited him and bought him new boots to keep his feet warm in the winter.  That was the last time she had a conversation with her brother. 

On April 7, Barnes was at a Sunoco gas station when a van pulled into the station.  Three black women and three black teens jumped out of the van and attacked Barnes.  They sprayed him with mace then proceeded to beat him, a hammer and leg of a rocking chair, their fists and then kicked him.  The six blacks jumped back into the van and fled the scene and it was all caught on the gas station video surveillance system. ..." 

http://godfatherpolitics.com/26739/blacks-beat-white-homeless-vet-to-death-wheres-the-protests/ 

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sad, so very sad... 6 of the worst amoung us viciously beat to death one of the best a veteran amoung us. Fair and equal Justice under the law would be thst the all get the death penalty, but we all know that will never happen. All these equal rights groups are front and center when a black person is killed, but noticeably silent when it's a white person. These groups along with the Al Sharptons of the world are the TRUE raciest's. Even when their killing their own there is silence under heaven. The Judge of Heaven and Earth will render his verdict eventually and it will be just, fair and everlasting.
    • Michael M. Regan,

Yeah, this really broke my heart.  I wonder what happened to the bystanders at the station while this was happening. 

There have been a few times where I stepped in to help out a Vet being targeted in public.  Nearly got my butt kicked good one time -- however I left an 'impression' upon the attackers.  

There have been times, at least here in Maryland, I witnessed good people step up and help out us Vets especially in a time of conflict or trouble.  Twice I had strangers pay for my groceries, and once pay for my new shoes and extra package of socks, 'just because', I was a Vet. 

• Morning Star... Cudos to you!! I've also jumped in the middle of that crap more times than I'd like to count.
        One thing I just cant stand is picking on the defenseless. It blesses my heart to hear how people went out of their way to bless you. I hope these people get what they deserve. Everytime the weather gets cold or really hot the first thing I think about is the homeless..... "But for the grace of God there go you or I"
  • Not all black are scum, but some of them are. Not all whites are scum, but some of them are. Obama has trained Blacks to believe that they have a right to reverse discrimination. Some Blacks hate whites, Some whites hate blacks.

It is not the color of their skin but the condition of their heart that makes one do what is good or evil.

• Sooooo sad.
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31