Replies

• A note to many who didn't know. The BLM is not who you think they are as pointed out by this Judge in Alaska. This will come as a surprise for some.

NOTICE to All Members of the Press Corps, All Federal Employees, All Members of the American Armed Forces, All Sheriffs, United States Marshals, and Others Responsible for Public Safety and Peacekeeping
    Regarding the Take Over of BLM Facilities in the Western States
    Issued by Judge Anna Maria Riezinger
    January 3, 2016

Although it may come as a surprise to many Americans we have been mischaracterized and misidentified as British Crown Subjects for the better part of a hundred years. This travesty has never been corrected; instead, the British Crown, a commercial investment organization, has kidnapped and press-ganged American land assets into the international jurisdiction of the sea and has pillaged our labor and our resources without mercy in criminal conspiracy and contempt of our Constitution. They have been aided and abetted in this activity by members of the American Bar Association and the Internal Revenue Service acting as licensed privateers. 

These vipers nurtured in our bosom pretending to be our “Friends” and our “Allies” and even our “Trustees” have practiced identity theft against the American people, have involved us in their own private bankruptcies as sureties obligated to pay their debts; they have pretended that because of their fraud against us, we have “abandoned” our property including our land patents, our bank accounts, and our organic states. They have usurped against our lawful government, enslaved our people, and acted as criminals in our midst. 

The corporations responsible for this behavior are no different and no better than Walmart or Sears or Burger King; they have used names like “Bureau of Land Management” or “United States Department of Agriculture” and so on under color of law.

The “Bureau of Land Management” is not an actual unit of the American government. It is a foreign corporation whose only business here is to provide us with “essential governmental services”. 

The land patents to the western states are owed to the States of America and the Indigenous Tribal Governments without exception. The only ownership accruing to the Federal United States dba District of Columbia Municipal Corporation or in other corporate guises is vested entirely in the ten square miles of the District and limited to its Boundary Stones. The only ownership vested in the Federal Government in the western states or anywhere else is a lease interest in facilities that have been provided to expedite their service missions. 

The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) facilities being occupied by American Militiamen were bought and paid for by the people of this country for the use of the BLM with the understanding that the BLM is a unit of the American government and is working in good faith for the people of this nation. 

However, according to the public and private records, the BLM is not in fact any part of our lawful government at all and has not been so for decades. It is a privately owned foreign “governmental services corporation” operating under color of law; it has no business interfering in the activities of the ranchers and farmers, occupying government facilities under conditions of fraud, or otherwise presenting false claims of interest, ownership, or authority. 

Continue at her FB page: Anna von Reitz

• BLM is actually a sub-corporation of UNITED STATES INCORPORATED, a private foreign owned off-shore corporation since its last incorporation in 1925, copyrighted, trademarked and registered in Puerto Rico).Under the Reorganization Act of Washington District of Columbia, by it’s
    own private business charter, neither the BLM, nor any other
    federal/corporate agency has lawful/legal authority, jurisdiction or
    interstate nexus within the 50 state geographical landmass.
    *BLM, is actually classified as an: “Agent of Foreign Principle”, under the
    intergovernmental Personnel Act.
    *In other words, they don’t represent the Constitutional Republic or the
    interests of the American People but rather, a foreign owned principle
    i.e., the international banking/military corporate cartel of London City,
    England known as Crown Corporation as their supreme authority.

*This has been openly admitted and exposed through Supreme Court cases since
    and even before 1938.

People, this country is being sold out, piecemeal: Moapa Paiute Tribe, LADWP and First Solar Break Ground on 250MW Solar Project (NASDAQ:FSLR)?

• necessary action

1. shutdown BLM

2. declare all land formerly under their control open for homesteading to include ranching / farming / mining

no commercial logging. available to all American Citizens.

• #1 would of course be the first thought and the correct action. However, it isn't that easy. You must also be aware that the (sic) Federal Government lacks the authority to "invent" any agency other than what is allowed by The (real) Constitution for the United States of America. The people granted the federal government authority for only four specific things. 1. Foreign Trade with other countries, 2. Disputes between two or more states, 3. Defense against other nations and 4. Expantion and growth of the country. The United States Postal Service is the only business allowed by the same Constitution. No where is it written that the people granted the federal government authority to create any agency for their own control over the lives, education or well being of any person.

The land within the United States is owned by the States and citizens of the States. Therefore, the Federal Government lacks any authority to simply seize any land they desire. When the citizens (We The People) finally reach the saturation point and fully awaken to this fact, the long tentacles of the over reaching government will be severed and law and order can prevail. That time is rapidly approaching, so it would seem. 

• not likely..i estimate a number of approx. one million patriots who would take the necessary actions

to stop the governments desecration of the Constitution. most others are content in their current situation to varying degrees while fearful of government agencies . many are deceived.

no, forget the legal wrangling / hurdles.

immediate physical action is required to move in the right direction.

all that is missing is a leader who can garner a force.

• CONSIDER

say you and i were in a remote setting with no law enforcement available.

i forcibly took you wallet full of hundred dollar bills..What would you do before i mounted my horse to ride away  ??

COMPARE

the Patriots of America are in a like situation , no one to contact while their freedoms / cash / property is taken

by government agencies / federal courts .What should we do ??

• Gary... My answer, for what's it's worth... The BLM must be exposed for who and what they truly are andcthatbthry are operating illegally under the "color of law" by our corrupt government and legal system. It must be taken through the courts to the highest courts in the land. If and when ALL of these legal avenues have been exhausted and the American people are denied Justice then we go to an armed revolution. We are still a Nation of laws, even though they are corrupt the proccess must be followed to expose to the people and the world thier corruption along with the corruption of the United Nations. Only then will you have the broad backing of the people, until then you'll be painted as an anti-government, right winged seperatist and the majority of people will believe them. Educating the masses and employing legal entities who work on constitutional issues is in my estimation the better road to take than what is happening now.
  • someone here may be blocking my comment ??

• This discussion and threads are kind of all over the place now so I'm just going to post these videos where I am and hope you get a chance to see them.

One is from Sheriff David Ward and why he has not taken any actions yet to remove the occupiers.

And the second is by the Oregon Congressional rep who represents that district.

Please take the time to watch both of them and then share the heck out of them so this info will get around to as many people as possible.

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2016/01/harney_sheriff_expla...

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2016/01/congressman_greg_wal...

• someone blocked my reply to Going Rogue

This reply was deleted.