Boehner Has Sold Us Out!!!!!!!!!

Western Center for Journalism

John Boehner To Halt Fast And Furious Investigation, Sell Out To Holder And White House

February 7, 2012 By Doug Book 32 Comments
Share28
john boehner orange John Boehner To Halt Fast And Furious Investigation, Sell Out To Holder And White House
Yesterday, Coach is Right published facts concerning an avenue which honest and courageous congressional Republicans might follow in their efforts to bring to justice those responsible for the criminal misadventure of Operation Fast and Furious and its subsequent cover-up. The following represents current news of a vastly different approach.

Congressman John Boehner, the House Speaker better known for displays of weeping than of courage, is reportedly cutting a deal with Eric Holder which would provide a “mutually satisfactory” outcome in Barack Obama’s criminal, gun running endeavor Operation Fast and Furious.
Months ago, Boehner prevented Darrell Issa filing a charge of perjury against Holder even after documents proved the Attorney General’s May 4th House testimony concerning the date of his first “acquaintance” with Fast and Furious to be an outright lie. And now the weepy Speaker will OFFICIALLY let the most corrupt Department of Justice head in the nation’s history off the hook for complicity in the Regime’s murderous scheme to savage the 2nd Amendment rights of the American people.

The terms of the betrayal John Boehner is currently putting together:
The Committee will accept the scalps of [Lanny] Breuer and [Jason] Wienstein, DOJ will release enough of the (documents) to condemn them, claim cooperation (thus giving the appearance of recognizing congress’s oversight authority), and Holder will survive – looking like a “leader” for offering them up (along with a few lower level ATF and DOJ folk). The Committee will chalk one in the “Win” column for oversight and holding people accountable. DOJ will have the same for cooperating and accountability.

Lovely, isn’t it! Hundreds are dead, including two American agents. One of those dead, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was literally set up for murder by an FBI INFORMANT who, on December 14th of 2010, accompanied and LED the drug cartel rip gang responsible for Terry’s death. The other victim, ICE

Agent Jaime Zapata was NOT PERMITTED by LAW to even possess a weapon with which he might have defended himself from his killers!

Yet John Boehner will be pleased to sell them out in order to lay claim to the pathetically comic mantle of a tough-minded Republican leader who brought down 2 Obama Regime, Department of Justice higher-ups. That is, with the approval of the White House, of course.
But in point of fact Boehner will, as usual, simply be doing do what is politically safe and expedient rather than what is RIGHT. He will continue his customary role of bowing and scraping before leftist media and political types who allow useful idiots like himself to remain in positions of strictly limited authority only on condition they make no waves and create no embarrassment for the real ruling class in the nation’s capital.

Are the House committee sources of Mike Vanderboegh–the citizen journalist responsible for so much of what we know of the Fast and Furious scheme and its DOJ sponsored cover-up–right about the looming betrayal to be perpetrated by the Speaker?

We will know by the actions of House leadership and the designated sacrificial lambs in this little exercise of DC collusion. If Republican leadership demand NO prison time for any of the lambs, the fix is in. If any of those being sold down the river in return for the Regime’s continued ability to escape responsibility actually ARE on the way to jail, yet somehow unable to trade extremely damaging evidence against the DOJ or White House for protected status, we’ll ALSO know the fix is in.

Either way, allowing Eric Holder to stroll scot-free over the graves of Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata would place John Boehner among the most disgraceful and despicable traitors to the American public in our nation’s history. But don’t expect him to shed any tears over such a trifle. Little Johnny isn’t THAT sensitive.

Mike Davis

480-634-3388

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
Samuel Adams

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We are constantly being sold out.

• I've been saying this for a long time!  Boehner needs to go!!!!  He has been bowing to Hussain since he got the speaker job!  His crying and ranting and knashing of teeth is nothing but a farce to keep the people unaware, but at the last debt ceiling "fight", he showed just how much of a appeaser and traitor he is.  He is one of the elitests we all talk about, the ones who hate the tea party and who want to change the republican party from conservative to democrat light!  All his (I was raised a poor white boy) routine didn't fool me.  Many of us were raised poor and worked at very early ages just to survive!  I did, so make me speaker of the house!  He is disgusting!  Let's see what he does about the birth control mandate!  He is knashing his teeth and talking tough, so let's see if he appeases on this or if he actually follows through!  He might follow through on this since so many are against it, including dems and people from other religions, it just may be to big a voting block for him to appease and blow his re-election.  He is up for re-election in 2012.  We all know he and other like him want the power and will do anything to keep it, including telling you all the lies you want to hear to get your vote!

• And your point is??

• No, IIRC there was some sort of program, but it was not this and was done in conjunction with the Mexican authorities.

Besides, if this type of thing would have happened during the Bush Administration, the President himself, along with his AG and half his administration would have been on trial and run out of office.

But you can't touch Barry Soetoro or anyone in his regime. 

• don't trust none of the  ruling class. The  Republican establishment has been bed down with the Democrats so long it seems they think "We the people" are the enemy or the  slaves on their plantation.

• Sorry. "..........reportedly cutting a deal......." doesn't cut it for me. I see no REAL evidence, just a lot of intricate speculation. I'll believe it when I see some proof.

• Deal or no deal.......we better be pounding Boehner's office and Eric Cantor of Virginia's office that we won't accept anything short of Eric Holder's resignation from DOJ.  Then an investigation into criminal wrong doing.  Otherwise, everyone that belongs to the republican party will find another party to join.

• This and other things like this, is exactly why I'm a Conservative -- not a Republican and definitely not a Democrat!!!  This happens far too much!!! Heads from the top should roll over this "fast and furious"!!!

• I certainly hope that this isn't true. It would not be a shock if it were, still a very big disappointment to stack up with the rest. Not only should Holder be prosecuted to the fullest extent, for treason, so should Obama. All evidence leads to the top in this . I will never be convinced that both of them were not involved in this up to their eyeballs. The whole thing was a ploy to further their gun control agenda. If Boehner makes a deal, AGAIN, he not only should lose the speaker position but also his place in congress.

• I called Daryll Issa's office today and they said they are still pursuing questioning Holder. The aide said there was a rumor of dropping the investigation that was not true- they are continuing,

This reply was deleted.