Boozing John Boehner Faces GOP Challenge To His Speakership

http://shark-tank.com/2015/01/04/boozing-john-boehner-faces-gop-cha...

Views: 1134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is critical that Republican Members of Congress Hear from all of us First thing tomorrow morning !

We have been here all day TODAY discussing Boehner; Now is Time to Act .
Monday Morning we all call our Representatives and Speak our Minds . 

Chris I've been saying this til I'm blue in the face. The Money Barron's of the world control all but 4 Nations money supplies. They are the head of the snake, the root and core of the problem. The $64,000 question is how do you defeat them they control not only the monies of the world but all the leaders that go with it. Forget Party, both sides are corrupt and in bed with them. They belong to the same secret groups and organizations. Our government is as corrupt as the rest of the world. If anyone has any ideas how to attack this leviathan I'm all ears. ALL who go to Washington become corrupted by These power brokers and become part of the problem, so to me elections are not the solution, i also contend that they put in office who they choose,I also contend that our elections have been corrupted for decades. The question is," how do we take the power away from the all powerful?"

Here's another Dump Boehner site you might want to view   http://www.dumpboehner.com/

"With a growing Republican majority in the House and a historically high number of liberty-voting fiscal conservatives within it, there is an urgent need replace Speaker Boehner with fresh, bold leadership that better represents the views of the whole caucus," FreedomWorks President Matt Kibbe said in a statement on Sunday.

“Speaker Boehner has kicked fiscal conservatives off committee positions for voting against his wishes, caved on numerous massive spending bills at the eleventh hour, and abused the legislative process to stomp out opposition by holding surprise votes and giving members little time to actually read the bills before they vote," Kibbe added.

Both FOX News and Breitbart news are reporting that Texas Congressman Lois Gohmert is running to get the Speakers chair.

http://www.breitbart.com/

This could happen, but we ALL need to contact our representatives on this. Come ON folks, maybe you can't get to Washington in person, but this you can do right from that desk you're sitting at reading this.

Call that SOB you voted for and tell him/her to vote NO on John Boehner for Speaker. It only takes 29 NO votes to replace him. 29 NO votes will force a new election for Speaker of the House.

John admits publicly of his smoking n drinking red wine.....I never smoked and no alcohol since 1996..This One article

should not be ones basis to form an opinion of anothers  character...Moreover, this entire Government is corrupt,

held hostage by The Federal Reserve ( Thomas Jefferson opposed the creation of a central bank ) yet Woodrow

Wilson was bribed in 1913 to commit treason, handing the control of currency to outsiders....

The Magic Number Is 29: Only 20 More To Go To Defeat Boehner

Speaker of the House Candidates

As of Monday morning (January 5, 2015) five principled limited government constitutional conservative Representatives; Louie Gohmert (TX-1), Jim Bridenstine (OK-1), Thomas Massie (KY-4) Dave Brat (VA-7), Steve King (IA-4) plus Rep. Ted Yoho (FL-3) and Paul Gosar (AZ-4) have said publicly they will not vote for John Boehner to be Speaker of the House in the 114th Congress.

That makes seven Republican members publically opposed to John Boehner's re-election as Speaker of the House.

It takes an absolute majority of members present and voting to elect a new Speaker of the House. Only if 59 Republicans voted “Present” would there be a chance for a Democrat to win, so nervous Republican talk radio callers can rest assured there is no chance of Nancy Pelosi getting the Speaker's gavel.  

So, if 29 Republicans vote for any candidate except John Boehner the voting goes to a second round, and a third and maybe even a fourth until one candidate emerges with an absolute majority. (back in the 1920s a Speaker election went to nine rounds)

Establishment Republicans, and Washington insiders who have made millions feeding off Boehner’s brand of Big Government Republicanism, are desperate to keep Boehner in the Speaker’s job.

They are doing their best to threaten, bribe, bully and lie to Republican members of Congress to convince them to keep Boehner in power.

And with most Republican members of Congress those tactics will work, but when the vote for Speaker opens on January 6, 2015 conservatives don’t need most or even a majority of Republicans to vote against John Boehner; they just need 29.

The magic number of Republican votes needed to throw the election for Speaker into a second round is 29 because that’s the number of votes that would deprive Boehner of the absolute majority he needs to maintain power.

Steve King, who along with Louie Gohmert, is perhaps the top limited government constitutional conservative in the House (and who in the past voted for Boehner) has now come out against Boehner. Although he has not yet publically announced for whom he will vote, King made this observation regarding the election for Speaker: How can I swear an oath of office to "support and defend the Constitution” and then, as my first act, vote to confirm as Speaker someone who has enabled the shredding of the Constitution?

Those who have spoken with Rep. King directly came away believing that this principled conservative who has led so many battles for limited government concluded he just wouldn't be able to live with himself if he failed to oppose John Boehner for Speaker.

The question then becomes who will be the conservative alternative?

We like principled limited government constitutional conservative Texas Representative Louie Gohmert, but in some sense it doesn’t matter who we like – the goal is to get to 29 Republicans who will vote for anyone but John Boehner in the first round.

In 2012, with no real organized opposition, ten House Republicans voted for someone other than John Boehner for Speaker. This year conservatives already have seven out publically against Boehner. The Capitol Switchboard number is 1-866-220-0044*. We urge you to call your Representative and urge hiim or her to vote for anyone but John Boehner in round one when the election for Speaker is conducted on January 6, 2015 and for the most conservative alternative that emerges in round two and beyond.

*Newly elected Members of Congress may or may not have their official House telephones available until they take the oath of office on January 6, 2015.

The 1- 800 # is super busy ; have to stay in line and wait.

Just got off the phone calling my Texas Reps.
202-224.2934 Cornyn ; just leave a message
202-224. 5922 Cruz ; line busy ; Leave a message
202-225.3864 Carter ; 2 rings , got an answer ; a polite gentleman took my message .

PLEASE , PLEASE , call your Reps. it is simple and easy ; Introduce yourself and : Speaker John Boehner got to go , .................and anything else you would like to say . Thanks. 

We are just a few days into the new year and already a key vote for conservatives is looming.

Tomorrow, the House of Representatives will vote on whether to keep John Boehner as Speaker.

In the past few days, the "Fire Boehner" revolt has gained significant momentum. Nine House Conservatives are now on record saying they will not support Boehner in tomorrow's vote. Reps. Louie Gohmert and Ted Yoho are among the latest to announced their opposition to Boehner.

A total of 28 votes are needed to block John Boehner as Speaker and force another vote. Rep. Walter Jones says as many as 18 conservatives are prepared to vote against Boehner, meaning the "Fire Boehner" revolt may be within 10 votes of success.

+ + What You Can Do TODAY

First, sign Grassfire's "Fire Boehner" petition right now. Grassfire will notify all the members of the Tea Party Caucus (more than 40 members) as well as other key conservatives that you and other citizens are urging them to "Fire Boehner." Go here and join those who are saying “I OPPOSE JOHN BOEHNER AS SPE...:

Fire Boehner Click Here

Second, urge your friends to sign as well by forwarding this message or sharing the "Fire Boehner" petition on Facebook:

FAcebook

Third, call your Representative and urge them to "Fire Boehner"

Capitol Hill Switchboard: 202-224-3121

Your Rep's phone number: 202-225-3864

Again, following John Boehner's latest betrayal of conservative values and support of the Obama Amnesty agenda, momentum is building to oppose him in tomorrow's vote for House Speaker. A Grassfire/Patriot Action Network poll found over 98 percent of patriotic conservatives oppose Boehner's election as speaker!

The 9 Republicans Opposing House Speaker John Boehner

Boehner needs 218 votes—a majority—to remain speaker. To block him for getting a majority on the first ballot, 29 Republicans would need to oppose him.

Read More

It's over.  Boehner reelected on first vote. 

Voting breakdown:

Boehner 216

Pelosi 164

Webster 12

Gohmert 3

Yoho 2

Jordan 2

Cooper 1

DeFazio 1

Duncan 1

Gowdy 1

Lewis 1

McCarthy 1

Senator Paul 1

Sessions 1

Colin Powell 1

Present 1

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service