Boston Bombing May Be Tied To Reservoir Poisoning Plot

Share5

As the country was preparing to mark the one-month anniversary of the Boston terrorist attack, in the middle of the night, on May 14, seven self-identified Muslims broke into the Quabbin reservoir. The Quabbin reservoir in Belchertown, Massachusetts covers thirty-nine square miles, holds an astounding 400 billion gallons of water, and supplies the majority of the water supply to the Greater Boston area. A Massachusetts State Trooper happened upon the scene a few minutes after midnight as the five men and two women were climbing into their vehicles to leave. They were immediately arrested for trespassing.  They all denied any wrongdoing, stating they were all recent chemical engineering graduates and were simply on a field trip to marvel at the largest inland body of water in the state of Massachusetts. Why they chose to go on their “field trip” in the middle of the night when nothing could be seen was not explained.

The Feds quickly took over the investigation. Given that they all had a background in chemical engineering, the reservoir was tested for contamination. An odd secrecy surrounded the incident almost immediately, as any information, besides the nationality of the trespassers—Saudi Arabian, Pakistani, and Chinese—leaked in the initial police investigation—was kept secret.

Alternative media outlets filed Freedom Of Information Act requests for names, addresses, and court dates of those arrested. The request was denied last week, citing an obscure Massachusetts state law.

Oddly, no charges were filed, with the Massachusetts State Police immediately filing an appeal to this decision. The whole matter was then pushed down the memory hole, now only being covered by alternative media.

Coming so close to the Boston terrorist attack, the question must be asked—Are the two events related? Was there an alternative reason that martial law was all but declared in the Watertown area in the days following the Boston bombing? Was suspicion that a plot was afoot to poison the water supply of millions of people the real reason for instituting martial law in the greater Boston area?

America was stunned not only because of the Boston terrorist attack, but the de facto martial law that was declared, looking for the unarmed teenager Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, allegedly the second Boston bomber.

In the ensuing martial law, citizens were confined to their homes. Light-armored tanks roamed the streets. Hundreds of militarized police conducted illegal house-to-house searches.  Citizens were taken into custody without being charged with a crime.

Given that America was lied to about the Benghazi consulate attack, were we also lied to about the Boston terrorist bombing?

There are some serious questions. Besides the fact that a possible terrorist attack against the Quabbin reservoir may have been suppressed, America wants to know the following:

Why did the FBI beg the public to help identify the Tsarnaev brothers, even though they had had both of them under surveillance for several years?

Why the veil of secrecy involving evidence implicating the Tsarnaev brothers? The Feds have released a videotape of the Tsarnaev brothers walking around minutes before the bombing, yet refuse to release the video of them placing the bombs—or any other evidence for that matter—implicating them with the bombing.

And what about the Saudi national Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, in the U.S. under a student visa? He was caught running from the scene of the Boston bombing, hospitalized for burns, and held under armed guard by the FBI. His apartment was searched extensively in the hours after the Boston bombing, and the Feds carried out a truck-load of evidence. It was reported on April 18 that Alharbi had been charged under  section 212 3B,  “Terrorist activities,” and was being secretly deported at the request of the Saudi government. Just as quickly as details of the Alharbi investigation began, like the Quabbin reservoir case, the mainstream media quickly buried the story. In Congressional testimony, then-Homeland Security head Janet Napolitano stated that all of the information about Alharbi was based on false reporting and then refused to answer any further questions.

As reported by al-Qaeda researcher Walid Shoebat, whether Alharbi was connected to the Boston terrorist attack or not, his extensive al-Qaeda connections should have precluded him from even entering the country, let alone attending college under a student visa. Alharbi has at least a dozen members of his clan connected to al-Qaeda, including members currently behind held at Gitmo!

Adding to the mystery, Obama secretly met with the Saudi Foreign Minister on the day after Alharbi was arrested, after which Alharbi was quickly released. Then the odd photos of Michelle Obama visiting Alharbi in the hospital surfaced. This is eerily similar to the Osama Bin Laden family connections with the Bush administration that surfaced and were quickly buried after 9/11.

What exactly is the Obama administration hiding? If information about the Benghazi consulate attack was false, is information about the Boston terrorist attack also false? And in light of the impending war with Syria, is information about the chemical weapons attack by Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad also false? Given that if we went to war with Syria, we would essentially be fighting on the side of al-Qaeda, where is the Pied Piper, Barack Obama, trying to lead us?

Who exactly is our enemy, the “terrorist” Bashar al-Assad—or is it in fact Barack Hussein Obama?

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have relatives living very near the Quabbin Res.  This is scarey.  Where are these 7 people now?  We certainly do not need any more Saudis in this country  or any of the other Islamic entities either.

• ANSWER:  BARCK HUSEIN OBAMA.

• Obama is the enemy.

• I live not far from this reservoir..it is a huge remote body of water.  I went hiking in the woods around the water on Sunday morning.  This place would be an easy target, it is remote, highly secluded and covers such a vast area.  Also, hunting, fishing, and hiking are allowed.  This body of water is the entire Boston area water supply piped in from over 50 miles away.

• The real shame of this whole deal is that we do NOT trust what our government is telling us.  How long will it take for us to regain our trust in our government?  What will it take as far as a change in our government?  What do we do in the meantime?  I want to believe what I am told, BUT I know I can not.  I spent over forty years working for our government and now I can not believe anything I am told by the selfsame people I used to put my trust in.  I can not help but think I and my fellow voters are to blame to some extent, but how do we get out of this mess??????

• as long as there are ragheads in the WH and DHS no one will ever get charged with anything

• Our country's been taken over. They knew about the underwear bomber, the Boston bomber, the Fort Hood shooter, and countless others. I believe I read that the FBI had been called about the flight lessons of the 9/11 Saudi's, and that they were aware of these terrorists in advance. Who doesn't see this as a takeover? How many top brass have been removed or resigned in the last few yrs? Soft coup anyone? The Sec. of Defense switches places with the CIA Dir. -you'all don't find that odd? (preaching to the choir)

Coup!
This reply was deleted.