Replies

• I don't think anyone will ever get obummer out of office without force.

• Sadly, I agree with you Steven. I firmly believe that is exactly what it will take....

• what ever it takes !!!!!

• >>>  " WE THE PEOPLE "  ARE READY , WILLING , ABLE AND WELL ARMED IN PREPARATION .

• Well, there it is!!!    We have a Fake in the WH, so just who is,  this guy, fraud, charlatan, pretender and phony???  This man is not eligible...........frankly, to do much of anything, except run his mouth off, promise people ridiculous stuff, spend millions and millions of our dollars, and possibly shoot some hoops!!!  Sorry not qualified.  If you bring it up, he will call you a Racist.

• Thank you Twana! This is great!  I agree Steven,but if that's what it takes so be it. I just pray that most of our military are not in the tank with him! However I don't believe they are,and I know none of my friends in law enforcement are.

Again thank you Twana my sweet patriot friend. you made my day,my week my year! God bless you!!<3

• THANK YOU TWANA AND GLAD YOU ARE SAFE AGAIN OUR SHERIFF AND MIKE WILL TAKE THIS DROID OUT OF OUR LIVES AND ALSO THE DEM PIG COMMIES WHO PUT HIM IN ALONG WITH BUSH'S AND CLINTONS  GET THIS OUT

• Prayers are being answered; keep praying!

• Keep praying and pray HARD, God is exposing them.

• DING DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD!

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27