A top U.S. Army general with nothing left to lose has publicly admitted something that conservatives have been saying for a long time — the rise of the Islamic State terror group can be directly attributed to President Barack Obama’s premature withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Iraq.

Outgoing Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno told Fox News on Wednesday that a continued U.S. troop presence in the region would have kept Iraq on a positive track.

“It’s frustrating to watch it,” Odierno said. “I go back to the work we did in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 and we got it to a place that was really good. Violence was low, the economy was growing, politics looked like it was heading in the right direction.”

“I think it would have been good for us to stay,” he said, adding that he had recommended leaving 30,000-35,000 U.S. personnel in Iraq — a recommendation that Obama, in his rush to keep an ill-considered campaign promise to his base, ignored.

“If we had stayed a little more engaged, I think maybe it might have been prevented,” Odierno told Fox News. “I’ve always believed the United States played the role of honest broker between all the groups and when we pulled ourselves out, we lost that role.”

http://conservativetribune.com/top-army-general-bombshell/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=TPNNPages&utm_content=2015-07-22

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obama wouldn't want to hurt any of his Muslim friends. He wants ISIS to come to America so they can take it down.

• ISIS is already here and plotting for when the usuper CIC gives the order for Gun Consfication to begin, then he will release his "Muslim Friends" to help do his dirty work, before he executes "Martial Law" on an unsuspecting brain dead public.

• Amen. But who is going to do it, NO ONE
  • On the subject of Obama and Chattanooga= Marine video to Obama and the US people. Currently going viral on youtube and other internet sites. Newsmax has the video available now. THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR EVERYONE!!! This brave Marine is stepping up and demanding that Obama step up and respect the Military or step aside.Rank and file Marines are pissed off big time at the commie garbage. Watch this video and prepare for some tears.

• Get involved in the IMPEACHMENT PROCESS......... everything you need is here:

http://cactn.weebly.com/call-to-action-packet.html

We are OUT OF TIME.

This reply was deleted.