Army

No budgets, automated cuts, sequestration, all of it is aimed at the fighting men and women of the US armed services. Now Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel is talking realignment. The United States enters a new era of War and infighting, with itself?

We all saw last month as the United States Army came out with gruesome news.  Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno came out and announced that due to the budget crisis the US Army had only two brigades that were combat ready. We have also seen since President Obama has been placed in charge of the sequestration cuts, almost all of it has been aimed at the US Military services. Despite sending billions of dollars in foreign aide, a movie studio for the IRS and IRS expansion, they millions of dollars to Canada for the Obamacare site, the President continues to thin the military.

This prompted Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel to come out and make a startling announcement.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome to obummerland.

• THATS RIGHT GET RID OF OUR SERVE MEMBERS, AND THEY WILL BRING IN OBAMAS GANGS TO PATROL ''WE THE PEOPLE''.

• They need to stop all  foreign aid and get rid of Hagel

• Does anyone remember during O.'s first term, he announced he was phasing out the Marines? the Marines! The backlash was fast, he recanted. But just the fact that he even toyed with the idea...it made it very clear that this was a dangerous man.

If you don't remember this, check into it, especially if you're a Marine. It's proof of treason.
    • TREASON, TREASON, HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS BEEN SAID.........NOT ONE CONGRESS  / SENATE WOULD CHARGE HIM, BUT ''OUR MILITARY'' CAN...........BUT WHEN.

• Hagel is everything evil to the Military. I tried to tell folks when Obummer said we need a private security force as well equipped as our military this would end bad for the US Military and here it is WOW! They are destroying our country and they are starting with the Military well health care first and NOW the Military WOW! We are in deep shit folks very deep.

• Hagel is the epitome of exactly that which our Military men and women do NOT need in times of NECESSITY ! After all when they are tasked with an operation it is one of National Security. It is of imperative importance that Mission Success Rate remain in terms that "Failure Is Not An Option ". This administration has done everything it can to JEOPARDIZE this . It is time that WE THE PEOPLE get a hold of this TRANSFORMATION policy and deal with
    It as a THREAT to OUR LIBERTY.
  • Get rid of Hagel and Obama.

• ALCON,

Once again US Public Law 87-297 and Department of State Publication 7277 come back to the discussion table.  Under these laws president JFK abolished the armed forces of the United States, to be implemented over a 50~60 year time frame using a three tiered plan.  We are currently in tier III.

Think of all the arms control initiatives that have taken place over the past couple of years- ANOTHER 80% reduction of our nuclear arsenal- by executive decree (read as executive order), the ballistic missile defense shield talks with Russia and shutting down the air defense radar systems protecting our southern border and states, and most recently was SOS Kerry signing the global arms control treaty at the UN.  Everything is taking place according to the communist/globalist agendas. 

I posted the reply below on April 29, 2012 at 12:28am, as a reference, I have posted pdf copies of the laws in question below as well.

Read and weep, this is VERY real.  The sad part is that DOS Pub 7277 and US Public Law 87-297 were signed into law in September 1961 by president John F. Kennedy.

In HIS Name,

Jim S.

SFCWizard77

Fellow patriots,

If anyone wants to check this story out, just to go the MAIN library in your own town and ask to see the 18th United States Code. (18th USC), it will be huge, about 25 maroon binders.  Go to binder #9, and I believe its page 2251 or so, you will find US public law 87-297 still in the book, and with some FORTY (Yes that's right FORTY) amendments attached to it.  

I've attached both US Pub Law 87-297 without any amendments and document from which it was derived- Dept of State Publication 7277- (also signed into law by president JFK in September 1961) to help make it easier to research.

Major points from these two documents include:

It is to be implemented in a 3 tier program- we are currently in tier 3

1. This law is known as the freedom from war act

2. Over a 30~50 year time frame we are to abolish (That's right I said ABOLISH) the armed forces of the US.

3. As tier 3 is completed we are to provide personnel, materiel, and funding to the United Nations for a global police force- As part of a projected one world government, to be under the direct control of the UN.

4. One final and major step is the undertaking to ban the manufacture, sale and ownership of privately owned arms worldwide. (See senate bill 4233 'The Global Poverty Act of 2007' for more on that one)

Question 1:

How many nations are included in our little 'global nuclear bomb club'? 

Answer:

The US, Russia, China, Great Britain, India, Pakistan, Israel, and most recently North Korea (Possibly faked)

According to Al J. Ventor author of "Allah's Bomb, Radical Islam's Quest for Nuclear Weapons'  Iran has had the bomb for more than ten years- they just never had access to the fissile material to finish them.  Now they do.  He also states that Saudi Arabia is another nation who is an undeclared nuclear power.

Question 2:

Why are all the SALT/START treaties ONLY between Russia and the United States?

Answer:

US Pub Law 87-297 and DOS Pub 7277 SPECIFICALLY STATE THIS REQUIREMENT

Do your homework folks, read these attachments, do your own research to validate mine and Ken's work here, then get angry and lets throw all these communists out of our country while we may still have some kind of chance.

For the record I am a retired army E7 who spent 22+ years on active duty-17 of those overseas.  I have also spent 11 years in MI working on the army's spy planes, the OV-1D, RC-12 and U-21H.

Attachments:

• Thank you,sir, for your great service. I served only 7 yrs, 7 mo. and a wake up  as an E-5 busted to E-4  Medic. I recall we trained under the fragments of the Code blue- citizen soldier Program in 69 ,After Major Archibald E.Roberts was forced out because the Military had decided to embrace  the Soviet Communist. My first introduction to the State Dept.Doc. you cite came when I was stationed in the Canal Zone 74-76 and I  and few other enlisted were led through the jungle to an abandoned warehouse where inside we were given copy of that Treasonous document. The program began under JFK has been absorbed and those subject to it in our Govt. refuse to discuss it. Or even admit it exists. SO I thank You,sir, for your great service.

This reply was deleted.