"tentatively" may be the most important word in this report ...A California judge today tentatively scheduled atrial for Jan. 26, 2010, for a case that challenges Barack Obama'seligibility to be president based on questions over his qualificationsunder the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.click this to read the report from WND

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And of course, the entire country was able to see this event reported and covered in great level of detail on all media outlets. NOT!
    Even FoxNews who reportedly were going to cover the court date, have NOTHING on their site about it!
    So if anyone had any illusions about "fair, balanced, impartioal, we report you decide" media - well, we all have our definite proof now. So ladies and gentlemen, when in DC, KEEP your cameras rolling ALL THE TIME. Post your clips to ALL blogs, forums, facebook pages. Send them to your friends and family and everyone you know. THE MEDIA IS NOT DOING ITS JOB. The PEOPLE ARE THE MEDIA now. I expect the same exact amount of coverage of the march on DC from MSM as they did for the Sep 8 eligibility court hearing. It's up to you to show the rest of the country and the world what's really going on - the MSM will not do it for you. I look forward to seeing your clips all over the web!

Good luck and god bless!
  • WHY DOES IT TAKE TILL JAN. 2010 TO HEAR THIS CASE, I THINK IT'S TO HOT OF A CASE TO DRAG ON TILL 2010
    I'M THINKING, THIS COUNTRY OF OURS COULD BE ''SOCIALIZE'' BY JAN.
    • Does anyone know if this means it will for sure go to court?? Can the Judge still dismiss it?
This reply was deleted.