Twana

Subject: TARGET STORE--NO MORE!!!

Maybe I do have to shop at Wal-Mart!
WOW! VERY INTERESTING!!

TARGET STORES ARE NOT YET IN CANADA , HOWEVER THEY ARE SLATED TO OPEN A
LOT OF STORES IN MARCH OR APRIL OF 2013. APPARENTLY THEY WILL BE TAKING
OVER THE ZELLERS STORES. TARGET IS LOOKING FOR NEW AREAS AS THEY ARE
GETTING A VERY BAD RECEPTION IN THE STATES MAINLY DUE TO THEIR
NON-CHRISTIAN ATTITUDES. TARGET STORES HEAD OFFICE IS IN FRANCE .
THE OFFICE IS NOW MUSLIM CONTROLLED WHICH EXPLAINS THE NON-CHRISTIAN
ATTITUDE. WE SUPPORT THE GIANT TIGER, CANADIAN TIRE, HOME HARDWARE, ETC.
THOSE WHICH ARE CANADIAN OWNED AND OPERATED.
Target Stores What a surprise!

Wasn't it last Christmas that Target refused to let the Salvation Army
ring their bells in front of their stores?
Dick Forrey of the Vietnam
Veterans Association wrote. 'Recently we asked the local TARGET store to
be a proud Sponsor of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial all during our
Spring recognition event.
Remember there are Canadians occupying space on these walls. We received the following reply from the local TARGET management:

Veterans do not meet our Area of giving. We only donate to the arts,social action Groups, gay &; lesbian causes, and education.'

So I'm thinking, if the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall and Veterans in general, do not meet their donation criteria, then something is really wrong at this TARGET store.

We were not asking for thousands of dollars, not even hundreds, just a small sponsorship for a memorial remembrance.

As a follow-up, I E-mailed the TARGET U.S. Corporate Headquarters and their response was the same... That's their National policy!!!
Then I looked into the company further.. They will not allow The Marines to collect for 'Toys for Tots' at any of their Stores. And during the recent Iraq deployment, they would not allow families
of employees who were called up for Active duty to continue their insurance coverage while they were on military service..
Now, I'm thinking again.. If TARGET cannot support American (or Canadian) Veterans, then why should my family and I support their Stores by spending our hard earned American or Canadian
dollars in their stores???
And, Have their profits sent to France to Support Muslim Organizations.

Sincerely,
Dick Forrey
Veterans Helping Veterans

Views: 2119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bull crap............

"bull crap" on my comment or "bull crap" on Target leaving??????

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis 

Bull crap on the target issue.........I've seen most all the negative stuff refuted regarding Target over the last year or so..........

My opinion....I believe the most damaging thing patriots do to undermine their cause is to promote and support inaccurate, and sometimes even ridiculous, stories.  This story about Target might be true...but until it is a confirmable, proven fact, no one should be committing on it.  Folks, it makes "us" look like fools.  And consequently, when we attempt to tell others the real truth about what is happening, why would they believe us?   

Twana, you did a good thing inquiring if anyone knows anything about the posted article.  However, everyone who posted an answer should have either said they would research, look into it, or kept quiet.  Our integrity is the most important thing we have to offer to our argument.

You may start the booing now.....

Why boo. You are right about our integrity being  most important. I don't go to Target very often, but would like verified info on this. I don't trust snopes info either.

Judy,

No boo's here, you make valid points; I get a LOT of my friends sending me articles and they are all riled-up over the subject.  Last year I asked the WASHINGTON POST's fact checker team regarding a claim in which there were many "facts" and "figures" to support their accusations.....Glenn Kessler's response was, "if there are numbers involved; check the numbers and they usually don't add up"; he gave me other triggers to look for but I have deleted the email and cannot find them to share here......sorry.......

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

www.snopes.com says all the charges against Target Corp are false except that they do not permit the Salvation Army bell rigners to solicit outside their doors.  Yes, it has been charged that snopes.com is Soros-controlled but while they may shade questionable charges to the left, they probably cannot sustain their positions if they outright lie in their answers.  Target is listed by Forbes as one of the most generous contributors to charitable causes but their corporate contributions are made at the corporate level, not the store level.  The veteran who complained has apologized saying he was not aware or tole that he should appeal to the corporate level. They are not Muslim-controlled nor do their profits go to France according to Snopes.com.

I have never seen the Salvation Army at any Target Store here in up state NY. They don't support any Christians as far as I know.

Many muslims work in some of the stores in Minn. and I remember they refused to check  out people buying  any pork products. 

I have a cousin who is a higher up management at a Target store in So Cal. She says that Target is not owned or run by the French. I have googled Target and gone to there  website there is no evidence that they are French owned or run by the French. There are many US companies that have business and offices in France, that doesnt mean they are owned by the French.

I know they are a French company but as for the rest, I have no idea but they won't allow the Salvation Army on their property.  That's why I don't go there.

I have no idea if this is true or not, and I rarely shop at Target, however, the few times I did shop there during Christmas, we walked in the door and there was a big banner hanging that said " Merry Christmas" instead of Happy Holidays. My husband and I were so thank ful that we took the time to thank the manager of that store for having the courage to hang that banner. This in a liberal college town in MA. Perhaps it is the individual store manager that decides some of these issues.

I'll post it again --

Just MHO, but I don't trust snopes for anything !

Will do more research on Target !

Look for yourself -- https://corporate.target.com/about/mission-values  check out the rest of their site too.

I see nothing that is "anti-Christian or anti-military".

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service