Can someone tell me if this is true or not?

Please add references for vetting.

Twana

Subject: TARGET STORE--NO MORE!!!

Maybe I do have to shop at Wal-Mart!
WOW! VERY INTERESTING!!

TARGET STORES ARE NOT YET IN CANADA , HOWEVER THEY ARE SLATED TO OPEN A
LOT OF STORES IN MARCH OR APRIL OF 2013. APPARENTLY THEY WILL BE TAKING
OVER THE ZELLERS STORES. TARGET IS LOOKING FOR NEW AREAS AS THEY ARE
GETTING A VERY BAD RECEPTION IN THE STATES MAINLY DUE TO THEIR
NON-CHRISTIAN ATTITUDES. TARGET STORES HEAD OFFICE IS IN FRANCE .
THE OFFICE IS NOW MUSLIM CONTROLLED WHICH EXPLAINS THE NON-CHRISTIAN
ATTITUDE. WE SUPPORT THE GIANT TIGER, CANADIAN TIRE, HOME HARDWARE, ETC.
THOSE WHICH ARE CANADIAN OWNED AND OPERATED.
Target Stores What a surprise!

Wasn't it last Christmas that Target refused to let the Salvation Army
ring their bells in front of their stores?
Dick Forrey of the Vietnam
Veterans Association wrote. 'Recently we asked the local TARGET store to
be a proud Sponsor of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial all during our
Spring recognition event.
Remember there are Canadians occupying space on these walls. We received the following reply from the local TARGET management:

Veterans do not meet our Area of giving. We only donate to the arts,social action Groups, gay &; lesbian causes, and education.'

So I'm thinking, if the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall and Veterans in general, do not meet their donation criteria, then something is really wrong at this TARGET store.

We were not asking for thousands of dollars, not even hundreds, just a small sponsorship for a memorial remembrance.

As a follow-up, I E-mailed the TARGET U.S. Corporate Headquarters and their response was the same... That's their National policy!!!
Then I looked into the company further.. They will not allow The Marines to collect for 'Toys for Tots' at any of their Stores. And during the recent Iraq deployment, they would not allow families
of employees who were called up for Active duty to continue their insurance coverage while they were on military service..
Now, I'm thinking again.. If TARGET cannot support American (or Canadian) Veterans, then why should my family and I support their Stores by spending our hard earned American or Canadian
dollars in their stores???
And, Have their profits sent to France to Support Muslim Organizations.

Sincerely,
Dick Forrey
Veterans Helping Veterans

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have no idea if this is true or not.

• Same here, curious  will  have  my  tentacles  on my  tongue  asking  something  doesn't  taste  rite..!!   

• Target IS REALLY INVESTING TIME AND MONEY expanding into Canada. They are great supporters of La Raza. A boycott would not be out of the question and, probably, accelerate their departure and demise in the USA.

• Boycott them, cut off their money supply and watch them scream bloody murder. We Americans must stop supporting all stores that HATE the USA.

• I am considering it true and will never, ever go there again.

• I NEVER SHOPPED AT TARGET.....THANKS FOR THE INFO. 

• All rue, and if you want more proff, go to the Target store here in New Hartford, NY and ask/see for yourself if they are anti-Christian or not, amen.

• I do not know anything about this. I will be interested to know what others say and if it is true or not. We have to vote with our dollars too. 

• http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/target.asp

Not that I like to use Snopes as a reference, but they had this one covered...

It appears that the only one that is true is that they don't allow the bellringers anymore.

This reply was deleted.