Constitutional Emergency

after sitting and listening in several chat rooms and hearing some of what I have heard I just want to scream GET REAL. if you are worried about getting hurt or killed while in D.C. say your prayers crawl under the bed and hide till the boogey man goes away.

Col. Riley took an oath when he was commissioned as every officer does. they become an federal officer. He is putting him self in great personal danger both to his health and freedom and his financial health. in the eyes of this crooked administration he is a threat. a clear and present danger if I may. yet he is guilty of 1 thing. living up to his oath of office. just as every other soldier is. we were never relieved of that order. for the majority of those attending the only thing you are risking is a little money and comfort. by allowing this joker to remain in place is going to be our worst nightmare. I seriously believe that within 6 months there will be smoking holes where there once great American cities. the world sees us as a rudderless nation full of dead beats and as a people who cannot provide for themselves. they see on the news of female marines who cannot pass physical proficiency tests and a over bloated military more worried about offending homosexuals than accomplishing the mission. in other words thanks to obozo we look weak and ripe for picking. so hiding under your bed when a bomb or a shell is sent your way will only get you dead. now personally if im going to die I would rather be standing up fighting.

remember this a brave man dies only once and is remember by his friends forever. a coward dies a thousand times and is forgotten to eternity.

Views: 3191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I LIKE YOU!!!!   YOU SAY IT VERY WELL.......KEEP ON SAYING IT....PEOPLE NEED TO HEAR IT AND PERHAPS IT WILL HELP THEM GROW SOME COURAGE AS YOU ENCOURAGE THEM.

So true that these progressives have been warping American mindset. We have forgotten about oath, honor and integrity and instead worry about not stepping on anyone's toes.

We can't let anyone suffer defined by any scheme someone might come up with to define "suffering". I was once poor, flat broke, and had to head back to school and work my way up to a successful retirement. Why is it that no one is allowed to do this today. How are young people to learn to work hard and to have integrity and hold their word if they can get unemployment forever and welfare down the road. Is there any discipline in the welfare system or are we just putting everyone on it and printing more money to fund it. What is going to give people the motivation to make something of themselves? That's when they will find some security from their employer. But we've turned that all around, now the employers are the bad guys, they aren't nice enough.

That's what the US Constitution is i.e. a motivational system. But now we can't stick to that system because it's too mean. Similar to what Gary Karlberg states above he has taken an oath that meant something to him. Integrity is more important than being nice to every conjured up victim.

We have leaders who haven't even had a job, they are just great talkers. They haven't built companies and provided people and families with jobs. They are more worried about providing themselves with jobs than doing what is right for the country to provide a motivational system that works.

If I be a betting man--I be betting right now there are people on here making comments to stir things up.  Infiltration to disrupt, nothing new. Remember the goal and have common sense about you. The more people that can be dissuaded to go to DC the better they will like it.  Stay the course.

Divide and conquer always works for the foes. Any attempts to divide our group must be deemed a foe. It is reasonable to assume that our enemies already know about OAS and are sending infiltrates to bring us apart. IF we all want to bring Obama and his minions down, then the little details do not matter. FEMA camps or not, we must be focused, ready, and prepared to die for our greater cause, which is God's ways. No room for personal glory here.

Agree completely.....on all accounts.

I am right there with you Gary!! I am tired of people covering up the Corruption and the lack of any REAL "Journalism" going on. God forbid if the Press actually did their Jobs of Investigating reporting, no matter where the leads take them. The Sheeple have the wool pulled over their eyes so much by this Liberal Propaganda Ministry, formerly known as the Main Stream Media, that they are clueless about 99% of what Obama has done to destroy this country...and people still love this guy!! What is there to love about him? He doesn't follow the U.S. Constitution, even though he was supposedly a Constitutional Scholar...yet we have no records of that. He doesn't follow the Rule of Law, Oath of Office, or anything else resembling what America stands for!!

I find it infuriating that even on WhiteHouse.Gov it states the Presidents Job: " The President is responsible for implementing and enforcing the laws written by Congress" ( http://www.whitehouse.gov/our-government/executive-branch ) where in there does it state that if he objects to a Law, that he can "Change" the Law without Congress....or even create his own damn Laws via Executive Order? It doesn't, and he can't create LAW!!! Only Congress has the Authority and Power to create Law.

Dave F.

P.S. I'll be right there with the Colonel in Washington D.C., since I also have not given up my Oath the Protect and Defend the U.S. Constitution against ALL enemies, Foreign and Domestic!!

Well said Gary! Liberty or Death.... When man trades his Liberties for Securities; he deserves neither! When the Government fears the People there is Liberty, when the People fear the Government..there is Tyranny!

Attachments:

Egypt ousted Morsi unarmed..... the muzscum inbred maggots are the ones that came armed,,,, Egypt still won

The mis information concerning the 5/16/14 march on DC comes, in large part, from large groups of current administration political info orgs. The last thing Tyrant in WH wants is his thugs harassment of peaceful protesters as he did with 80+ year old WW2 vets trying to see their memorial during gov shut down.

Someone needed to say this.

I have only one request for my body sacrificed. Term limits and no more lawyers as representatives.

I just read in another forum from some one who was at the last rally in D.C. the one after the truckers that Dick head Obama went up in the chopper to look around to see how many people there were.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service