Constitutional Emergency

after sitting and listening in several chat rooms and hearing some of what I have heard I just want to scream GET REAL. if you are worried about getting hurt or killed while in D.C. say your prayers crawl under the bed and hide till the boogey man goes away.

Col. Riley took an oath when he was commissioned as every officer does. they become an federal officer. He is putting him self in great personal danger both to his health and freedom and his financial health. in the eyes of this crooked administration he is a threat. a clear and present danger if I may. yet he is guilty of 1 thing. living up to his oath of office. just as every other soldier is. we were never relieved of that order. for the majority of those attending the only thing you are risking is a little money and comfort. by allowing this joker to remain in place is going to be our worst nightmare. I seriously believe that within 6 months there will be smoking holes where there once great American cities. the world sees us as a rudderless nation full of dead beats and as a people who cannot provide for themselves. they see on the news of female marines who cannot pass physical proficiency tests and a over bloated military more worried about offending homosexuals than accomplishing the mission. in other words thanks to obozo we look weak and ripe for picking. so hiding under your bed when a bomb or a shell is sent your way will only get you dead. now personally if im going to die I would rather be standing up fighting.

remember this a brave man dies only once and is remember by his friends forever. a coward dies a thousand times and is forgotten to eternity.

Views: 3136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deborah, thank you for the info. I am well aware of the reality of the corrupt and the hostiles in our gov and within our society. I have been fighting this war for a few years now. I am not afraid, this will go where God wants it to go. There is nothing to fear except fear itself, none can take your life, only your body and then only if God deems it is time for you to sleep. Do you know that more and more Americans are returning to or finding God? The reason for this is because of an evil and hostile gov. God is using the evil to return or bring his children to him. On May 16'th we will be united, that is a true blessing. :) Never cower in the face of the enemy, we have the most powerful warrior who has ever been and who will ever be on our side. It may be that we will not win this battle , but, the battle will bring people us together, wonderful events will happen, even if all are not aware of it. God is at work, trust in that and trust that what is happening was already known and while God did not create this, he can direct , funnel evil to work for good.

I was at the "million" [6] muzscum" rally on my bike.. very disapointing we were wanting to circle our bikes around the muzscum but the bikes cant make that short of turn

Here is some very good reading that  will with out a doubt tell you all about how Obutthole got elected with low informed American citizens and those involved:

The following eye-opening article and/or blog post that was published by The Post & Email reveals overwhelming evidence that we in fact have a fraud and a ...

weroinnm.wordpress.com/2011/06/20/the-greatest-fraud-perpetr - Cache

THE REAL PROOF:Obama, he is a Unconstitutionally seated president fraudulently put into office by deceit. Even on his forged phony birth cert. it clearly says his father is a Kenyan. Law of Nations by our founders – 1) those born in the country, of parents who are citizens; 2) those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights; 3) The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; 4) in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen.
Now if you would take the time to look up: "The greatest fraud perpetrated in American history!"... you may find out more than you bargained for like at first you will be shocked, then mad as hick, then in disbelieve as how this can happen and how do we get any help to put an end to this,frankly I'm still wonder myself.

YouTube Tital for video:CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley - Obama's open mic slip on missile defense system ...on that video President Obama was overheard on an open mic giving outgoing Russian President Medevev a candid political assessment of his ability to deal with relations between the U.S. and Russia, saying he would have more flexibility after the election. Also, in th viseo he says "This is my last election." "After my election I have more flexibility" ....So in other words he already new he would get re-elected.
Youtube Tital for video:Obama: "My Muslim Faith" in an interview with then Senetor OBama in Sept.2008...Sen. Barack Obama slips up on ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos and refers to "my muslim faith". In the background you can hear some one tell George to correct what Obama said,you hear Christian faith.

qualifications as set forth in Article II, Section I, Clause V concerning the natural born citizen status” because when he was born in 1961 his father was not a U.S. citizen and therefore he can never be a ‘natural-born citizen,’ as that term was defined by a  ‘1875 U.S. Supreme Court decision, Minor v. Happersett’ in which the court defined “natural-born citizens” as ‘all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens.’

the natural born citizen minimum qualifications are set forth in Article II, Section I, Clause V of our U.S. Constitution, along with the ‘Specific Eligibility Requirements and Duties (Section 1-8-18(A) and 1-4-16(B) NMSA 1978),’ which includes the office of the President of the United States

Any thing Obutthole has signed including exec. orders are not worth the paper it's written on.

i so hope you are right

I am a patriot. And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?" "Two thousand against ten?" - the veteran shouted. "No! We will run - and live!" "Yes!" the patriot shouted back. "Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!"

Beautifully stated dear !

that was a good movie, and a good use of metaphore!

I am loathe to post here, seen too many orgs who presumably fight to free this nation from tyranny and all I see are people bringing the enemy into the middle of our camp. How you might ask? We do this by bringing their scare tactics into our camp, battle over. Time to discuss our strategies, how will we achieve victory? Col Riley has developed a high level plan, but, I see no detail. I won't waste my time trying to steer people to start talking about how we will put an end to tyranny, I will check in once in awhile to see if the tone here has changed from one of defeat and fear mongering to one of courage and an eye to victory.

mindy... that is the chickin sh** way out ... find fault in someones plan ,, without having a plan of action yourself... if you have a better plan, im sure we would listen..... my guess your plan would be "WAIT TILL 2014 ELECTIONS"..  well let me tell you....  WE DONT HAVE THAT TIME

WHAT PLAN IS THAT DAVIENNE? I SEE A HIGH LEVEL PLAN WITHOUT DETAIL! I SEE PEOPLE POSTING FEMA CAMP FEAR PROPAGANDA INSTEAD OF LAYING PLANS FOR VICTORY! SAME THING I HAVE BEEN SEEING FOR YEARS!  am struggling to contain my anger, didn't do so well. I will start with this davienne, many will come from great distances to join the march, many live close by. Those of us coming from great distances will be flying in, we are using all the time we can to take time off work to maximize the time we can dedicate the march. Now, we will not have transportation, we will not have lodging. How many living close by have rooms, campers, 5'th wheels, sheds, barns that they will be willing to lodge us in? How many are willing to pick up those of us coming in on planes?  This is a good start davienne. What exactly will be the game plan, the strategy while we march? To be effective we must look organized. Some accommodation for those struggling with health issues may be necessary, ie, chairs for those who suffer pain due to age or illness.  For the strong, how will they present themselves? To be taken seriously , those who march cannot look like this is a social gathering. I stopped trying to lay plans davienne, the reason for that is because instead of people taking up the discussion and ironing out how they can make it happen they would take up the discussion and iron out why they can't do it. I have been fighting this too long davienne. I will state right davienne, you are doing what I have seen too much of. United we stand , divided we fall. LET ME TELL YOU DAVIENNE , I AM WELL AWARE OF THE TRUTH! I AM WELL AWARE THAT WE DON'T HAVE UNTIL 2014! LET ME TELL YOU DAVIEENE, I AM SEEING THE SAME DEFEATIST ATTITUDES HERE I HAVE SEEN FOR YEARS!

Oh, should we not be looking at insuring that we can keep at least one million marching at all times? How many have stepped up to the plate? How much time can they dedicate to this? How do we rotate those coming from far away to insure we always have a million + marching? Should we not coordinate that?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service