Constitutional Emergency

after sitting and listening in several chat rooms and hearing some of what I have heard I just want to scream GET REAL. if you are worried about getting hurt or killed while in D.C. say your prayers crawl under the bed and hide till the boogey man goes away.

Col. Riley took an oath when he was commissioned as every officer does. they become an federal officer. He is putting him self in great personal danger both to his health and freedom and his financial health. in the eyes of this crooked administration he is a threat. a clear and present danger if I may. yet he is guilty of 1 thing. living up to his oath of office. just as every other soldier is. we were never relieved of that order. for the majority of those attending the only thing you are risking is a little money and comfort. by allowing this joker to remain in place is going to be our worst nightmare. I seriously believe that within 6 months there will be smoking holes where there once great American cities. the world sees us as a rudderless nation full of dead beats and as a people who cannot provide for themselves. they see on the news of female marines who cannot pass physical proficiency tests and a over bloated military more worried about offending homosexuals than accomplishing the mission. in other words thanks to obozo we look weak and ripe for picking. so hiding under your bed when a bomb or a shell is sent your way will only get you dead. now personally if im going to die I would rather be standing up fighting.

remember this a brave man dies only once and is remember by his friends forever. a coward dies a thousand times and is forgotten to eternity.

Views: 3192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Brother!

Everyone is an expert and knows exactly how to fix this country, but like liberals, they expect everyone to do their dirty work for them. This must be an All-In and All-hands-on-deck event!

Chris-I've been following U. U have got a lot done. Can U help me with Missouri or point me in the direction of anyone able to help me get Missouri up and running. 48 members on front page. Thank you for all your efforts! Kay London klondon1@charter.net 

. They will wait you all out...The Bikes, Trucks and Masks were all peaceful protests. I thought I heard this one was it. What Exactly does that mean. I think this dude is in way over his head. I'll be there because the women and children will need protection...

I also live in the Ohio River valley. I am presently studying this planned event. I am working to make all I rub shoulders with aware of it by bringing it up where ever opportunity presents it self. I spoke to our Church Pastor about it yesterday and he replied that he would be watching for information on it. I have been bringing it up at our weekly Tea Party meeting. So far I haven't been real pleased with the response. Most want to wait on the next election where we will have a "majority". How did that work out the last recent elections? Sanity? Most people will talk great, but never act. How do I know that? This isn't my first rodeo and I am 74! I just want discussion!

There are questions, such as not having a permit for a point to gather, It seems essential to me, but maybe it isn't. As long as the mode of operations remains peaceful I am ok with it. The other side has to answer for their actions. There is time for questions to be answered. Bodies on the grounds is the answer to the success or failure of this. As it is now I plan to be there. Just how I get there I don't know.

Spot on Gary. Time for less sheeple and more men. Self sufficient, independent minded, able to think for themselves, decisive, not needing direction kind of men. STAND

The Col. has said it might get hairy and dangerous. If afraid then Do Not Come! I have been praying for a leader to Lead #WeThePeople, and my prayers have been answered! I can No longer sit back and watch this country go down! I could not do what our Military has done for me on distant shores, but I Can defend what they have done, here at Home! I will stand & fight, so they did Not fight in vain. I'm going! I am not afraid to die, if that is what is to becomes of me,standing up, to restore our great America. I am in Missouri, my state page and/or leader is none here. I will gladly get with other states to make this happen. Plan on staying for at least 10 days, or I can do Phase 1 and return for Phase 2. I"ll go by myself, but would like to connect with a group. I am a Patriot and ready to do my duty! klondon1@charter.net or Twitter-@Kaybirds

Kay, you speak for me, my dear sister patriot.  I would love to go....but I am in MI.....and cannot afford to go....if I could, I'd go with you if I was in line of your travel.  But alas! I'll be praying continuously from the beginnning to the end......and have offered to edit articles/papers/ whatever.....You have a great fighting spirit....it matches mine!

Amen

THANK YOU!!

I have been saying this for far to long!! So many Americans believe we still have a voice in this government!! 

Only people in a dream would keep trying the same thing, no matter how many times it don't work!!!
FOR THOSE OF YOU AMERICANS WHO ARE CHOMPING AT THE BIT FOR "ELECTIONS" IN 2014 AND 2016, MUCH LIKE THE ONE WE HAD IN 2012, and it only got worse for us?? Please read this::::
obama rat, B. Clinton, and both Bushs did not win the oval office by anyone's votes!! They were selected and appointed by the international elites that took over this government that no longer represent we the people!! Can anyone remember the last time this enemy government listened to we the people??? ANYONE???? I can't believe what a great job the leftest and the leftest media did to convince so many of us that there was an election... LOL... They did a grand job in the grand illusion..
Now, don't get me wrong, I did vote for Mitt the flipper just to vote against Obama, just in case our voices mattered!!

Let me tell you this, which party passed the NDAA, The Patriot Act, the TSA, Obamacare, Homeland Security, HR347? Both parties in the house and senate passed those against us American Citizens!!

Now let me tell you this, What party signed these in to law? Both parties in the executive branch signed these into law.. What branch said that obamacare was constitutional? Also ruled DOma Unconstitutional...the Supreme court of the U.S.

So, it is both parties and all 3 branches!!!

So, there is the proof that this whole enemy government is at war with us, the American Citizens!!! I been saying dis 4 way too long...

So many people call for obama rats impeachment... Heck, obama rat is not even an American!!! How do you go about to impeach someone that is not a citizen? Now, I will tell you why no one has attempted it and why they never will!!! First off, it takes the house to file impeachment proceedings, and the senate has the trial...and can give sentences...

That being said, all 3 branches and both parties are all on the same team, and it is not the same team as We American Citizens...

Now, lets ask ourselves this question. who passed the Patriot act, the NDAA, Obamacare, Homeland Security, the TSA, HR 347?? The answer would have to be "both" parties, right??? That would be the legislative branch...Who singed these into law, The "president, or the appointe one", that would be the excutive branch, right?
Now,who upheld obamacare to be Constitutionallly legal, who said DOMA was not Constitutional, who let porp 8 in California ride??? That would be the Judicial branch, right???

So, there you have is, in a nutshell... Both parties in the legilative branch, the Both parties in the executive branch, (started with the Bush Jr.)and the Judicial branch... Can ANYONE remember the very last time this enemy government has listened to We The American Citizens???? I bet it is way back when!!!

You can call me crazy if you want, I don't care, you can call me wrong if you want, I don't care!! These are the facts laid out right in front of all of us to see!! Either you see it now, or you may never see it!!!! All I ask is add it all up together and what do we get????

Oh, it doesn't have to be the armed forces or Law enforcement either, since we the American Citizens are suppose to be the power of this country and not the government!!!

Can't really do the treason thing either!!!
If obama rat is not an American Citizen, how can we get him for Treason???? Seems to me, obama rat is just a terrorist who conned and bribed his way to where he is today, with the help of so many traitors in this government!!

It is time to fight or loose it all!!!

Let me tell you this, which party passed the NDAA, The Patriot Act, the TSA, Obamacare, Homeland Security, HR347? Both parties in the house and senate passed those against us American Citizens!!

Now let me tell you this, What party signed these in to law? Both parties in the executive branch signed these into law.. What branch said that obamacare was constitutional? Also ruled DOma Unconstitutional...the Supreme court of the U.S.

So, it is both parties and all 3 branches!!!

So, there is the proof that this whole enemy government is at war with us, the American Citizens!!! I been saying dis 4 way too long...

A great post.  Thanks for the kick in the butt.  Hope this post goes wild all over the net.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service