Constitutional Emergency

after sitting and listening in several chat rooms and hearing some of what I have heard I just want to scream GET REAL. if you are worried about getting hurt or killed while in D.C. say your prayers crawl under the bed and hide till the boogey man goes away.

Col. Riley took an oath when he was commissioned as every officer does. they become an federal officer. He is putting him self in great personal danger both to his health and freedom and his financial health. in the eyes of this crooked administration he is a threat. a clear and present danger if I may. yet he is guilty of 1 thing. living up to his oath of office. just as every other soldier is. we were never relieved of that order. for the majority of those attending the only thing you are risking is a little money and comfort. by allowing this joker to remain in place is going to be our worst nightmare. I seriously believe that within 6 months there will be smoking holes where there once great American cities. the world sees us as a rudderless nation full of dead beats and as a people who cannot provide for themselves. they see on the news of female marines who cannot pass physical proficiency tests and a over bloated military more worried about offending homosexuals than accomplishing the mission. in other words thanks to obozo we look weak and ripe for picking. so hiding under your bed when a bomb or a shell is sent your way will only get you dead. now personally if im going to die I would rather be standing up fighting.

remember this a brave man dies only once and is remember by his friends forever. a coward dies a thousand times and is forgotten to eternity.

Views: 3154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a very great amount of work to be done, if this is to be a success, and if it is going to be noticed. I attended the Glen Beck Rally on Sept 12 2009, and there were well over 1/2 million and most likely well over 1 million. The media of course denied this, but I was there. So if this is to have a serious impact, then the goal should be at least a couple hundred thousand. The question is: Are there a couple of hundred thousand Americans who are still willing to stand and be counted? We shall see.

Sic Semper Tyrannis !

"shoot for the stars and if you only hit the moon,  oh well,  it's still amazing!"

I agree with you, but I have seen the results over the last 5 years and it has been very disheartening. personally, I would like to see 10 million armed, but that may have to wait for another day. That is why I put in the last question. Are there 10 million Americans who are willing to be counted?

I spoke today at the VCDL rally in Richmond, to a crowd of maybe 400. I spoke for 2 minutes and I may post my speech on the site at some point. I live 3 hours form DC.

Thanks for your reply.

Sic semper Tyrannis !

At last count,  and going off of what various orgs. are saying ie;  TP's, OK's, 9-12 ers, militias, Birchers, etc. it is estimated that 1.8 mil. were committed to attend.  With the current PR campaigne being effected by the OAS crew and word of mouth on the internet,  the common thinking is that the number is growing exponentially on a daily basis.   10 mil. may be a conservative figure.....

I believe that you are correct that we will have a very, very, large attendance. Let's hope it is enough to put a great big dump of fear in the Elite Ruling Criminals Pants.

Sic Semper Tyrannis !

I went in Sept of 2013 and there was about 20 of us there.. I had all of my ordinance in my trunk, ready to die for America, her people, and for all of our future generations.. a whole 20 were there, and this is when Cheif Kessler was suppose to be there, no show by any of his group or followers at all!! Talk about depressing brother... You know, we are way past anything peaceful to get anything back, right? Way to many still think the enemies in this government will just hand everything back to us!! To that I say, "Yeah Right they will when Hell freezes over"!!!

If we want anything back, we will either fight for it or lose everything else.. God bless, and go with God.. God has been trying to talk to so many of us!! Not enough of us will listen to Him tho...

Hey Guy, what event were you at in Sept 2013? I am new to this site and I am worried this event is going to turn out the same way. I hope not. We need to DO something, not just hold some signs. 

Scott, You can be assured there will be a whole lot more than 20. I say again, You can be 100% assured there will be a WHOLE lot more than 20.

I believe he was talking about the Truckers Rally.

Now go to work.

Say this,

"Millions are going to DC on May 16 to demand a restoration of Our Constitution.

You either have government that Obeys the Constitution or you have Anarchy or Government by Decree. At this point we have government by Anarchy.

May 16, Washington, DC"

OperationAmericanSpring

Be there.

i found this video , in which i found very inspiring...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA#t=91

The immediate problem is how do we get our attendance and membership up. I think perhaps pro-gun people would be the the most fertile area to contact.

So I've been puttung flyers on vehicle windshields in the parking lot at Gun Shows. Costs $60/thousand (B&W) and the one flyer:

http://www.operationamericanspring.org/images/bannergraphics/OASPri...

can be cut in two to make 2000 flyers. 

Outstanding sir!  It's patriots like you and many others who are devoting much that will make this event one for the history books, as well as helping to save a once great nation.  God Bless....

I was with Guy in Washington DC in Sept 2013, needless to say it was very disappointing to be expecting no less than 5 to 6 thousand people and only 20 people show up!! I personally talked to over 200 that told me they were going last Sept, needless to say Guy was the only one that showed up. Guy drove from California at great expense to be there, imagine his disappointment!! I hope OAS goes a lot better..

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service