Constitutional Emergency

after sitting and listening in several chat rooms and hearing some of what I have heard I just want to scream GET REAL. if you are worried about getting hurt or killed while in D.C. say your prayers crawl under the bed and hide till the boogey man goes away.

Col. Riley took an oath when he was commissioned as every officer does. they become an federal officer. He is putting him self in great personal danger both to his health and freedom and his financial health. in the eyes of this crooked administration he is a threat. a clear and present danger if I may. yet he is guilty of 1 thing. living up to his oath of office. just as every other soldier is. we were never relieved of that order. for the majority of those attending the only thing you are risking is a little money and comfort. by allowing this joker to remain in place is going to be our worst nightmare. I seriously believe that within 6 months there will be smoking holes where there once great American cities. the world sees us as a rudderless nation full of dead beats and as a people who cannot provide for themselves. they see on the news of female marines who cannot pass physical proficiency tests and a over bloated military more worried about offending homosexuals than accomplishing the mission. in other words thanks to obozo we look weak and ripe for picking. so hiding under your bed when a bomb or a shell is sent your way will only get you dead. now personally if im going to die I would rather be standing up fighting.

remember this a brave man dies only once and is remember by his friends forever. a coward dies a thousand times and is forgotten to eternity.

Views: 3191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im 59 yr old woman and i feel as you do... at least they will say i did my part to save OUR grandbabies future...

Right on Sister! I'm 51 woman and I might have to go by myself. But I'm going! Nothing will keep me away! I am caring for my father-WWII vet. I told my family they will have to watch Dad while I'm gone. I'm in Missouri. Anyone along my path up is welcome to join me! klondon1@charter.net or twitter-@kaybirds

The front lines are not for the weak.  They are for those who really believe the Constitution is under attack and must be defended.  Peaceful protest is a good way to get the job done.  After all, they can't arrest 5000 or 10,000 people, there's no place to put them and no way to process and feed that many.  Every instance of mayhem on the part of the authorities will just convince another 10,000 that it is time to protest and change the current political climate.

Just a point ....what do you think the FEMA camps are for ?  I am all for this march but we need to be real here , Yes there is a chance we could be gassed and hauled off to camps or worse ! Do not ever underestimate your enemy ! But we are going as a unified peaceful group and if they do turn on us then the rest of the people will most definitely rebel ! 

AW YES !!! DENIAL !!!... its not just Jones saying it... its all over the place...
the Austrians said >.....Not here
the Jews said >... Not here..
wake the f up... what do you think FEMA camps are ??... recreational facilities.??.
do some research....

the link is right below altnews.info........

I am not trying to be rude , not angry, or insulting, but, why post these things here? To win a war one does not concentrate on the enemies scare tactics , they concentrate on a battle plan and the convictions which motivate them. Those who are here are already aware of what is happening , that is why we are here. My battle cry is for freedom, liberty , justice and one nation under God, my conviction is deep and my eye is on victory not defeat nor fear. My strength and courage are God. It is time for all to start discussing what we must do to bring down tyranny, to discuss the strategies that will bring us to victory instead of allowing ourselves to be used by the enemy , this is the enemies strategy that you post here. This is a strategy put in place by they enemy and it 's working. Time to discuss our strategies, the first of which should be do not let the enemy win by being manipulated by them and allowing them into our midst. 

because i was asked... if you had read the conversation you would have seen this

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service