Constitutional Emergency

CAN YOU SURVIVE HILLARY? ARE YOU WILLING TO CHANCE IT? WHAT ABOUT FUTURE GENERATIONS?

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dennis, he didn't really win, his handlers bought the election through corruption. As just one proof, we know that in places in OH and FL, there were more votes counted than registered voters, with some counties having as high as a 114% turnout.

Given the corruption of both parties, including the hatred they both have for Trump, I don't think a "constitutional" president alone can make the difference. We need a total house cleaning of government at every level to include executions for the traitors convicted by law. Otherwise, those same traitors will corrupt, ignore, or run off anyone who dares try to upset their sweet deal where they get rich by selling influence.  Proof of that is what the GOP in FL did to LCOL Allen West after they realized he would not worship at the gop "altar". The gop actually redistricted his seat so he could NOT win another election, thereby GIVING the seat to the traitors in the dnc just to punish him and use him as an example to others who think they can change the system. Sadly, the rope is the only lawful way to solve this problem and it is our duty to use it, by law!

To restore US require to believe in justice system. You can not have justice as corrupted as it is now, when law does not apply  not only to both Clinton, but Obama and his administration as well.

I hope every one takes the time to see Hillary's America. In movie theaters now. DINESH D'SOUZA will be put in the slammer if Killary wins. Go Donald Trump.

I put this on my FB page set to PUBLIC, I ask every friend to do the same with this post, many will, many will not, I tell THEM, "just because you don't have an interest in politics,,, does not mean politics don't have an interest in you!!! Think about it!

Sean Hannity reported that he didn't see one US Flag at the DNC.... I saw one, it was outside that protestors were standing on... True Demorats.....

Wiley Drake

8 mins ·

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/89989216

Recorded live from United States, District of Columbia, Washington on my iPhone on 7/26/16 at 11:07

ustream.tv

Wiley Drake

8 mins ·

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/89989216

Recorded live from United States, District of Columbia, Washington on my iPhone on 7/26/16 at 11:07

ustream.tv

See More
ustream.tv

Just engaging in a little scaremongering; Remember - It's all just in your imaginations.

ROAD TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER : FIRST TEXAS NOW VIRGINIA – UN TROOPS SEEN MOBILIZING ACROSS AMERICA … IT’S HAPPENING!!

http://www.newsprepper.com/road-new-world-order-first-texas-now-vir...

Questions are now being raised about Hillary's health and what happens if she is elected and can NOT take office.
If she is actually elected and then fails the VP (Tim Kaine) would be the POTUS. But what happens if she failed just before the elections?
Would Joe Biden step in or would BHO cancel the elections and stay in office?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service