Canada Joins Truckers To Shut Down America, Number Tops 70,000 “Truckers To Shut Down America”

Update...Canada Joins USA...Number Tops...by Dean Garrison
URL: http://wp.me/p3c1Bb-4Mm

What a difference a few days can make. Wow! Three days ago I wrote a story about a group of truckers who were vowing to launch a national strike from October 11th through October 13th. At that time there were less than 20,000 likes on their Facebook Page which can be found here. As of now there are over 71,000 and growing.

The first exciting development is that a group of Canadian truckers has joined the movement. They are just getting started so if you have Canadian friends please share this with them as a show of solidarity. There is also a page set up now where us “non-truckers” can donate fuel to those who will be rolling into D.C. on our behalf.

Freedom Outpost’s Suzanne Hamner was one of the first to break this story and gave her own series of updates on Friday:Three days after I wrote about the march, the site has garnered over 67,000 likes and new developments have arisen that could only have happened due to the overwhelming support for our hard working truck driving friends.

Many Americans are supporting the 18 wheel drivers rolling to DC by pledging to boycott those three days by staying home and avoiding all money transactions for those days. But, individuals are not the only ones who have come out in support of this endeavor.

A few members with Indiana Overpass for Obama’s Impeachment are offering to pay for hotel rooms and a meal or two for the truckers.A truck stop in Baton Rouge, LA is offering 50 gallons of free fuel to the first 20 truckers that come by their establishment with pictures showing their rig in DC during those three days.

There has even been a post from a man in Germany, written in German, supporting the million trucker march to DC.Truck drivers are posting pictures of themselves with their trucks and indicating whether they will shut down and stay home or shut down for the drive to DC.

Pictures? Did Suzanne say pictures? Why don’t you look for yourself my friends. I think it is much more gratifying to see evidence than to simply read about it. I have posted a number of status updates below from the Truckers to Shut Down America Facebook Page. I do want to mention one thing that you may not realize. Under many of these statuses you will see comments from other truckers announcing that they will be standing in solidarity.

You might want to pick a random status or two just to see what is going on.I might have gone a bit overboard with the number I posted here but I wanted to prove that this thing is already guaranteed to be bigger than the 1 Million Muslim March. Enjoy my friends!

Visit America Conservative 2 Conservative at: http://americac2c.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –