CASTRATION OF OUR SOLDIERS, MARINES, SAILORS AND AIRMEN

Major Mark A. Smith, DSC

United States Army, Retired

http://www.americangreatness.org/soldiers-stories/major-mark-a-smith/

General Dempsey has announced that women will now be Rangers and SEALS

Not one mention of how the 'needs of the service' and 'mission accomplishment' have driven this politically correct train. WHAT ARE YOU GUTLESS PUSSIES THINKING AND HOW DID WE EVER GET TO THIS JUNCTURE IN THE MARTIAL ENDEAVOR? I am going to use blunt language because trying to allow you folks to feel good does not work. When you decided to queer up the military and have a gay old time, you claimed that you 'polled the force' and it was 'alright' with most serving warriors.

That is a damned lie and you know it!

You did not 'poll the force' General Dempsey/Admiral Mullen, you threatened the leadership and pussies, cut from the same balsa-wood as yourselves, rolled over and like crap floated to the surface. All the while you knew that the Wiki-Leaks 'hero' was queer as a three dollar bill but you made it appear that this in no way impacted his ability to honorably serve?

It obviously did impact his ability to not only serve but to maintain the secrets of the nation.  After all, some flamer who cannot figure out if he is a girl or a boy may have a little trouble figuring out if he wishes to be a traitor or a patriot. Yet, all of that is beside the point when one considers the overall crime foisted upon our military IN TIME OF WAR.That crime involves using the war as a cover to bring into the military the unqualified, unfit and the morally corrupt with no consideration whatsoever to the impact on mission accomplishment and yes; NORMAL SOLDIERS, MARINES, AIRMEN AND SAILORS. Did I say "NORMAL"? You're damned straight I did!

YOU GIRLIE-MEN LIED THROUGH YOUR TEETH ON THAT ONE!  Now, with no mission requiring it, you are going to put women into the Rangers and the SEALS, again in time of war?

I say 'put' because they certainly have not been selected from the 'best of the best' to have the opportunity to try.

General Dempsey claims that this will help with sexual assaults because in his sissified mind he believes these attacks are a result of women being barred from Special Operations and Combat Arms in general.

Does this general officer even have the ability to read?

Men and women are being sexually assaulted because you placed them in the situation to be assaulted you fool, and putting more in the mix will not cure the cancer on the force you are the co-father of.  This is not a military environment but a gene pool for misfits, fools, girls and lost souls being forced into the masculine endeavor of war with the true warrior being told to conform.

The only time that a President can impose foolish crap on the force is when toadying fools in uniform refuse to stand up to be counted.  

So our good generals/admirals are you feeling a tad 'froggy' today or is being toads good enough for all of you? 

When women could not cut the mustard your answer was to lower the standards for all females and males.

And you claim readiness is not effected by this move?

There is no honor in lying good sirs and you are all liars.

LORD, GIVE US A LEADER WILLING TO FALL ON HIS SWORD, LIKE LIEUTENANT GENERAL MIXON, SIMPLY BECAUSE HONOR DEMANDS IT.

One assumes that special consideration will be given to female SEAL and Ranger wannabes if they experience backaches during menstruation; "Sorry Sarge but I'm on my period so no 'Dirty Name' or Australian Rappel for me today."

What about in combat? Will a female Ranger Company Commander just say; "Well Top, I hope you don't mind carrying two rucksacks because I'm spotting blood into my knickers and my back aches." Yep, no impact at all on accomplishing the missions--WRONG!

The only way to preclude having Rangers sans testicles is to find some senior leaders that have a pair.

Women have become a great asset to the military by freeing up more male soldiers for direct combat.  That was what you claimed you wanted in the beginning but in reality as some of us warned, you truly wished to gut and emasculate the force and turn it into but another social experiment.

Too many in a position to know watch you cashier generals like errant yardmen and remain mum but this does not speak well of this administration nor the ever-quiet leadership.  

Good Lord People, grow some backbone! 

Is there nothing that is so vile and dishonorable that even this weak-kneed officer corps will stand up and shout "Enough!!" at the top of it's collective lungs? 

One must suppose not, when we hold our privates and junior leaders to a standard of being nice to the enemy on the battlefield best suited for a Girl Scout Troop. 

If a soldier or marine trips over an enemy body or kicks a dead enemy over frustration with our own dead, you don't send him to court but chew his butt and put him on Listening Post(LP) three nights in a row. 

Then you monitor he and his leader for any recurrence. 

If there is THEN YOU HAMMER THEM. I would not accept any reporter going out with my troops on a combat mission and if ordered to take one they would be out with me and mine for the duration of the operation; "JUST SAY 'NO', STUPID." 

The Fourth Estate enjoys no special privileges by right, law or tradition on the battlefield and it is time that myth was exploded.  In fact General Dempsey that would seem more in your bailiwick than sending "G.I. Jane" to Ranger School or BUDS.  Their ghoulish attitude toward war in most cases is harmful and engenders a desire for revenge to the warrior heart and soul.  After all, it is the reporter who longs to find piles of dead from any side or source and not the fighting-man. 

YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE DEATHS OF OUR GALLANT WARRIOR CLASS EVEN WITH OUR LOW CASUALTY RATE IN THIS WAR, AND NOW YOU THINK YOU WILL DO BETTER WITH EVEN MORE DYING GIRLS? 

It is questionable whether the military and civilian leadership will be able to handle the suffering of a high level of female mutilations and deaths. 

More importantly how many soldiers across the board will die in battle because standards of training for our most elite forces have been lowered? Where are those figures in your War College studies?

According to your own figures men and women are being mounted and raped in huge numbers in our military today. Do you who brought the ladies and lady-boys into the mix take any responsibility for this?

By your own smarmy appearances before Congress it appears that neither you nor the political hacks, including the one in the White House, do. This is a shameful exhibition of how the total discarding of moral fiber as a prerequisite to lead, from the Presidency on down, to the lowest private in the rear rank has destroyed not only the military ability to fight, long-term, but the ability of the nation to fight at all. The very existence of females in the ranks has led to outright lying about how they were captured or injured with intent to show them to be more than equal to male warriors.  Hollywood with its "G.I. Jane's" was not far behind. That nearly all was myth did not matter in the new equation of honor in the U.S. Military. Even more terrible was the tendency to downplay the rape and sexual abuse of female POWs while blaming every American male Soldier and Marine for being potential abusers and rapists. The enemy gets off light but the American G.I. must prove himself innocent of any claim of abuse by a female or gay serviceman. After all, there is money at the VA at stake. As a combat wounded soldier I am offended by a bunch of pussies (male and female) lined up at VA Mental Health with their damned companion dogs, to provide them comfort right there in the so-called sterile hospital environment. Suddenly our female/gay warriors, so ready for Ranger and SEAL training and assignments, are too intimidated to report rape and other sexual assault? Any person too afraid to report a crime has no place in any leadership role, including corporal, let alone our combat arms and special operations.   

ANY SOLDIER, MALE OR FEMALE, TOO AFRAID TO REPORT THAT HE/SHE HAS BEEN /RAPED/SEXUALLY ASSAULTED IS PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY UNFIT FOR BATTLE!! 

SO HOW DID WE COME TO THIS JUNCTURE?

We came to this place on the martial road by two routes;(1) Too many leaders gave an inch on the foot-in-the-door issues such as jump school, DADT and support positions within the combat arms and (2) Society became sick as a whole and our military along with it.  

Now too many of you will shrill(trill?) and chortle to the tune of "I'm Okay and you're Okay" that the military is fine, knowing full well it is a bald-faced lie. It cannot be fine when retired and active leaders cannot stomach even this low-level of casualties and want to declare victory and walk away.  That is quitting by any moniker you choose to hide what it really is.

"NEEDS OF THE SERVICE"; THE MOST CRITICAL FACTOR IN DETERMINING WHETHER A SOLDIER IS KEPT IN THE BARRACKS WITH NO PASS TO EVEN KEEPING THEM IN THE SERVICE AFTER THEIR MUTUALLY AGREED TO SEPARATION DATE HAS FOUND NO HOME IN THE STUDY GROUPS AND STAFF STUDIES ON

THESE CRITICAL ISSUES. 

If leaders in our past history had shown such little regard for the mission in their determining these various social experiments they would have been marched out the gate sans epaulets and with a broken saber. 

The bottom-line is simple; 

Our heterosexual/gung ho/macho and brave military has been virtually castrated by uniformed pussies without the gonads to stand up and simply state before the desk in the Oval Office; 

"With all due respect sir, I cannot, with even a semblance of honor and integrity, participate in the total destruction of the finest fighting force on earth so you sir ,can fulfill some bizarre campaign promise to turn it into some sick sideshow without one national security ormartial issue even being considered." 

THERE IS NO PLACE IN AMERICAN HISTORY FOR AN ARMY THAT SUCKS!!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PRAY FOR HER WARRIORS!!!!!

Major Mark A. Smith, DSC

United States Army, Retired

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And the Militia grows.

• WOW!! Wish I had said all that OUT LOUD like you did!! KUDOS!!! KEEP SHOUTING AND OTHERS WILL FOLLOW YOUR LEAD!! Thank you for your service!!

• Maj. Mark Smith, BRAVO ZULU!!!  KUDOS!!!  From a retired RVN FMF corpsman G/2/26 and D/1/4 1966-1967, BS, PH, PUC X3, CAR!!!  81 of my Marines are memorialized on the wall!!  The puke in the white house today is less than a pimple on any Marines ass!!

• Praise God! Thank you for this very important article! God bless you!

God bless the American men and women in uniform! God bless America!

• JAMES GREENOUGH - Just a THANK YOU for your service. I was just a little brat at that time - but thanks to my AF veteran dad who now has passed, I learned to appreciate all the bloodshed just so I could act stupid. God bless! This was a great rant by Major Smith!!

• This is not a discussion, it is a formal declaration of contempt for the President, Congress, Senate and Chief of Staff. What they refuse to accept is the fact all military personnel are joined in this observation and share in the contempt for all concerned. Well said and accurate!

Elevengun

• Thank you for this article.

• As a women, I am opposed to women in these rolls.  No offense, but if my house was on fire I want a strong man that can carry me out.  Women do not belong in some jobs, we have different physical capabilities, as God created.  This PC garbage must stop.  Thank you for the blunt remarks, it needs to be said load and clear.  They are destroying our Military, with complete purpose.

• They dont understand that a mans natural instinct is to protect the female and the children. With a woman in combat the mans mind is not going to be where it should be, defeating the enemy. There will be jealousy, the studs will be fighting over the female instaed of doing there jobs. I have taught many females to shoot and hand to hand combat. Some could shoot very well but how does a 100 lb female take on a 250 6ft 4 man. It wont work. Very good article. We need a complete overhaul of our out of control unconstitutional government and Military!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree 100% with Sue.  And thank you for stating it so well. 

This reply was deleted.