Replies

• Wonder what countries they came from?  Australia? England?  Ireland?  ha ha ha ha yeh, right.
  • This has to stop.
  • I would say "Mass Deportations" to those 748,000 because most of them have connections with Islamic terrorists!
  • truckdrivingfool

I live in California and want to see mass deportations, border closures and libs deported as undesirables with the other criminals from south of the border, or any where else.

• Truck

I don't know if you ever get out this way but not every body out in this area are dumb or stupid. Some people out here actually work for a living, I have friends that work at Gold Stone Deep Space Tracking As engineers (electronics, computers, radio, and satellite) not every one here is lazy and on well fare it's mostly the mexicows that are on well fare and sucking the system dry. If we can get rid of the unwanted people the mexicows and people like that then there will be more money for the rest of us. I don't know about you but I have had my back broke a number times and am in a wheel chair. So do me a favor and don't lump people like mr in with the ones that choose to be lazy. California is far from being a different country Texas and Tennessee are like different countries to the people that live here in California. So if you can please stop putting CA down.

• It is why the revolution takes place and bullet fly !
  • You must remember that this article is about LEGAL immigrants. These are following the rules for entry. The ILLEGAL immigrants are the ones living in garages.

(Even if the rules don't make sense to some. TDFs wife is following the rules. Apply and wait.)

• Gary

that is the only way to do it the right way.

TDFs wife is doing things the way they should be done and that is filing all the paper work and then waiting for and getting the response through the right channels. these ones that are coming over the southern border that is NOT the way to do it that is how an invasion goes and starts. I may disagree with some of the things that TDF says but I have RESPECT for any one who is willing to follow the law and to do things right.

• What did you expect from a communist ?
  • Truck

It seems that you either like or enjoy putting California down all the time. It also seems that you blame all the problems that this country has on California but you need to remember that a lot of this states problems belong to the governors that we have had and the one we have now is about as bad as they can get. As for that dirty dog Boxer and her friend the monster Frakenstein (diane) as in the misspell was on purpose these two got back in because of the queer vote they both live in areas where there are a large number of those types of people. So don't blame California for every thing.you may hate this state but there are a lot of us who have to live here and as i have said before please do not blame this state for the problems that the rest of the country has. Personally I blame the current president and his advisers so put the blame where it is due and that's on the president. Sorry if this sounds like an attack on any one person but it is not meant in that way so my apologies to every one.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Thursday
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31