Trying to get an estimate of how many PFA members are putting Boots on the Ground. 

Thanks for posting in comment section (on this post) if you're going.

Views: 2554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i will be there in formation at 0 dark thirty. if anyone needs a ride from illinois i can take 3 more
My wife Susan and I will be there, only death can keep us away!

I'm planning on flying into Baltimore late Thursday nite from Nashville.  Looking to share a room/car pool from airport area to Washington Monument.

Please reply if you can help.

Thanks

I will be there. Right now there is one with me. Leaving SE Michigan Thursday 6:00AM (Lapeer County). If you live between my house and DC and need a ride, I have room for 2.

I am having surgery on the 7th, I am still planning on going. I have set up accomadations with a friend and have rented a car. The only thing that may hold me back is if the surgery involves more than they anticipate. I have also donated to the cause and will give more if I have to cancel because of complications.

Thanks

I also want to say that I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you as well! We are also coming down from SE/C Lower Michigan on Thursday sometime and coming back Friday night or later depending on the circumstances. Like Gary, I plan to have room for 2 more as well, as of right now. Heard a funny sound from the front of my beater, but, shouldn't be anything I can't fix. Anyway, if the car craps out I will still come by Amtrak. No matter what I am coming down to stand with everyone for OUR America. No retreat, NO SURRENDER!!!
My husband is a Vietnam Veteran. Our plans are to be at the Comfort Inn in Falls Church on Thursday evening. There will be four of us coming from Indiana. Anyone else from Indiana going? Looking forward to meeting up with like-minded patriots!  Thank You to those who have dedicated so much of their time and money into setting this up! God Bless America!
Thanks, Twana. And thank you for all your hard work in keeping us motivated. Look forward to seeing you in D.C.

I could've sworn I'd already "checked in" but couldn't find my comment anywhere..... at any rate, yes, will be driving up from NC with a Marine in tow!lol  We'll be driving up and straight back so see ya at the Washington Monument at 0600.  I'm 5'0" and will be sporting a red, white, blue ribbon on my chest with a gold medallion on the end (small)... so say "hello"!

will be there with my band of brothers Luke, Paul, Big Bill and Rick.....................walter
There will be--- 2 ---of us

I will be there...

Norm

USAF, Retired

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service