Replies

• Harry Riley...........I'll be there from Florida.......nothing short of death will keep me from this critical stand up for America.

• I will be There + 2

• I will be there from Philadelphia...can someone help me carry the Liberty Bell? Now wouldn't that be something!

• Unless something unforseeable happens, I will be there at 0600 at the Washington Monument. I am currently trying to pursuade another shipmate to join me. But reguardless, as it stands now, I will be there.
  • Where u traveling from Karin??

• I am going if hell doesn't freeze first. + 1 If nothing happens to cost me money before the Big Sword falls on DC. C Ya at 06:00 hrs at the Washington Monument. I live in Delta, Colorado---anyone in my area going? email: mjbilicko@gmail.com

If so we can share expense for fuel? My Chevy crew cab in good shape, but gets 14mpg.  (K2500 big gas gobbler) I can pick U up on the way? Room for 4 comfortable, can seat 6 if necessary. Or....any busses from Colorado? Or your car?

Vietnam Vet 1968/69 --63 years old, wife 52 years old---friendly, clean, good humor, 100% disabled but get around OK.

• Three here, out of NYC.
    • Thom,

There are 3 of us from NYC going on the MegaBus.

How are you traveling and from where in the city?

You can call me at 917-415-1209

• If everything works out I will be there.
  • John here, will be attending along with my wife Susan, both members.  There is NOTHING that will keep us away, I don't give a damn if they block the bridge, my a** will be swimming across the river!  Palm Coast, FL, United States of America...Semper Fi!

This reply was deleted.