Does this sound familiar to those who have read the I/R Internment document?

Chicago police, with their guns drawn, raided an apartment building where activists were staying and arrested nine people on Wednesday night. The Chicago chapter of the National Lawyers Guild said officers broke down doors in the building in the South Side Bridgeport neighborhood and produced no warrants.

"The nine have absolutely no idea what they're being charged with because they were not engaged in any criminal activity at all," said guild attorney Sarah Gelsomino. "They're really very confused and very frightened."

http://start.toshiba.com/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD9UQV92G0%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=1011

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Methinks we can expect more of these kinds of unexplained events.  My guess this arrest of nine is just a warning shot fired by the totus administration/agenda.  It shows the fed and LLEO coercion and cooperation. 

• It will be interesting what comes out of the bond hearing today or will this "NINE" be the first residents of a FEMA Camp?

• What bond hearing? They will just disappear into the night,never to be heard from. My guess is getmo

• Germany 1939???...YOU ARE NEXT!!!

• Wow, their wasting no time at all utilizing the new sections of the NDAA. Maybe this is a trial run to see how folks will react, or if they will at all. If it passes with little or no uproar they can then continue to the statewide/nationwide plan without worry.

• Yep

• I may be a little slow on the uptake here but I must ask what is the relation between these two events?

• They were OBVIOUSLY making bombs to use this weekend. The cops just saved the day and prevented hundreds of casualties. Or the whole thing is being staged as Axelrod realized that the Occupy groups and communist factions are costing the DNC an election.

• Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet

• Tom......english is the language in America and certainly PFA.......Please write you post in english.

This reply was deleted.