http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/08/30/chilling-2007-video-of-major-nidal-hasan-giving-a-lecture-on-koranic-world-view-of-muslims-in-u-s-military/

Nidal Hasan had a willing accomplice in the murders of 14 and attempted murders of 32 others – ‘political correctness.’

h/t act4america·

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All mooslimes are followers of Satan.

• Couldn't agree with you more!!!

• I  can't  be  careful ;  with  this  Muslim,  Be  put  to  death,  Bury   him  in  a  Pig--BBQ  Pit-hole  and  6  feet  of  concrete   over  the  top..!!  Use  the  headstone  as  a  target  for  shooting  practice..!!  Darn  it  I  can't  think  of  any  kind  of  Flower's,  so  put   poison--ivy  around  the  cement..!!

• It's criminal neglect on the part of the Military hierarchy - for years the officers in charge just ignored the many complaints about Hasan at the outrageous way he treated soldiers who came back from Iraq - in pain and needing support - he used them and abused them mentally and spiritually!  I don't blame it on Political Correctness -- I blame it on the Military Men in charge who let pass because they didn't have the balls to stand up to this outrage!  And then came Ft Hood!!!  As if that wasn't enough - our Muslim President calls it "Workplace Violence!" cheating the families and wounded of just compensation for the murderous actions of Hasan - the neglect of their superiors - and the cover-up attempt by Obama!!!

Enough is enough!!  This infuriates me. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Thursday
Apr 14
Apr 8