God bless each of you, your families and friends this Christmas...may we lift up Christ.  Without Christ we have nothing.......oh we may have "things" but after it's all over "things" are gone and only Christ is our transition to blessed eternity.

Prov: 13:20  He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Time's  will  tell,,  when  the  fools   will  be  destroyed  or  burned  in Hell..!!  Amen

• Thanks

•  

Thanks for your message Colonel, and if I may ad, the Lord said, "MT 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
    MT 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

MT 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
    MT 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

I know from my personal experience when I truly turned from all known sin in my life the Lord filled me with His Holy Spirit and gave me true peace and joy, and I know he will do the same to anyone who tootaly surrendedrs all to him. We must not be deceived by counterfeit preaching and be led to believe it is just believing and praying a prayer. Faith working alone is dead, as James the brother of Jesus said, in the book of James. We must love him with all, not part, of our heart, and just importantly our mind. May the Lord Yeshua (Jesus) come quickly and deliver us from this wicked world.

• Amen Raynix.............

• Except for the soccer ball-- I hear the story is verified. some wag said if they believe there was a soccer ball then here will be a soccer ball---Well I believe there is a Christ and I believe in the Holy Scriptures here is evidence of His birth .Likewise I believe that over time we have forgotten much--Like the conception --and we read over that bit about the babe in Elizabeth's womb leaping  when Marry announced herself.We tell each other it was myth because there were shepherds in the fields  when Christ was born--and others say No woman ever got pregnant  unless she  had sex. Well the bible says with God All things are possible. That's the God I believe in....So armies coming out of the trenches to sing Christmas hymns   is possible--- The stars  tell the story of Scripture  -but we have forgotten--and if the stars can tell the story--why not the men who wrote the Gospels of Matthew and Luke. History written by the men who were in those trenches  tells that both sides came out to sing Christmas  Hymns  And i believe that true.

• God help those that fail to believe the Bible and find out what they should have done when breath stops..........there is no option to believe after death, it's all over but eternity..........

• Thank you Michael for getting right down to the humble truth..........God bless you.

• God bless us all; everyone~

• That video is enough to bring tears to your eyes. Anyone should be able to see the true LOVE for one another that was exhibited by these men in this video. They did NOT hate each other. After the heart felt compassion that was obviously felt by these men, it would be impossible for me to even want to take one of their lives. They were not fighting because they hated each other. They were fighting because their hateful, corrupt, and evil government demanded them to do so. It is not men that war with one another, it is governments. Not for the NEED to survive, but for the insatiable desire for MORE land, MORE power, and MORE wealth. I proclaim, right here and now, that all men and women, in every nation, tell their government that they WILL NO LONGER COMPLY with their demands to attack another nation who has not attacked them. JUST SAY HELL NO!!! I will not put my life or the life of others in jeopardy just so that the corrupt and tyrannical pieces of garbage known as government can empower and enrich themselves.
    Why is it that men find it so hard to love one another? That is one of the things that is so awesome about the word of God. The Lord tells us to love our neighbor as we love ourselves. Love is so simple, yet so many are without it. They are much more interested in "what's in it for me". "How will I benefit from it"? SELFISHNESS and MONEY is the root of ALL evil.
    If governments have no army, they have no war! Instead of the military being brainwashed into believing that there is an enemy when there is really no enemy, every soldier should REFUSE TO COMPLY when it is clear that the enemy is really their OWN GOVERNMENT!!!! Lord God in heaven, please help all those who are unable to feel compassion. Amen
  • This is in conjunction to my previous post, from the 1940 Congressional Record. If you have never read it, it is very entailed and enlightening in revealing some of those responsible for America's downfall.

The people of England and the people of the United States are always
    friendly to each other; another statement which no one can criticize, but to
    which I want to add that the people of all countries—the common people—
    have always been and are now friendly to each other. If war depended upon
    them there would be no war. The trouble lies with the rulers of the different
    governments. It is they who advocate war; war of destruction, not only of
    property and human life but of Christian civilization itself.
    So in view of this, let us remember that no country has been
    at war so much as England and no country has brought about
    more misfortune and suffering than the British Government.
    This should be clear as we review the early history of our own
    colonies, of India, Ireland, and the 400,000,000 opium addicts
    in China, all of which may be charged to the greed of the
    British Government. Mr. Choate, in making his statements,
    spoke for the people of the United States, when in reality he
    should have hesitated even to speak for himself. His sole
    concern appeared to have been our friendliness toward Great
    Britain, but not their friendliness toward us; and again he
    placed the United States in the position of a suppliant to the
    British throne.
This reply was deleted.