Constitutional Emergency

Christian Convert Beheaded - And America Is Turning Heads As Shariah Law Makes Inroads In The United States

This incident is difficult to read about, let alone consider how such a barbaric, brutal act can be carried out by a so-called religion, against a human being for believing in God.

Islam is a system of governing under the guise of religion...it's brutal, it's barbaric, it's evil.........how can anyone that is human tolerate this barbarism?  The Obama Administration is condoning the violence.  God help us find the courage to  resist this Satanic threat.

Tunisia-beheading-of-Christian-2012

Christian convert from Islam beheaded on Egyptian national TV

by Joel McDurmon on Jul 14, 2012

The Family Research Council writes,

Since Mr. Obama’s entry into office, Christians have been slaughtered throughout the Bloody Crescent with hardly a peep from the U.S. State Department or the White House. Nigerian human rights activist Emmanuel Ogebe recently reported that more Christians have been killed by Islamist Boko Haram than NATO troops have been killed in Afghanistan.

Hundreds of thousands of Christians have fled Iraq. They’ve fled into Syria, of all places. Operation Iraqi Freedom has not protected them. In fact, their lot has been made much worse since the Bush administration toppled Saddam Hussein and allowed, in fact, required a new Iraqi constitution containing a repugnancy clause. State Department advisers insisted upon this clause. It says that notwithstanding anything else in the new constitution, nothing shall be done by the Iraq government that is “repugnant” to Islam. Well, among the things repugnant to Islam is saying “Jesus is Lord.” That will get you killed.

It did get a young Tunisian Christian killed. Recently, Egyptian TV showed the horror of a young convert from Islam to Christianity being beheaded. The Egyptian new anchor, to his credit, cried out: “Is this what we want here?” And he asked the anguished question: “How will these people govern?”

Sadly, the answers are in the broadcast. Yes, it is what the Egyptian voters want in Egypt. Fully 84% of Egyptians have told pollsters that apostates from Islam should be killed. They just voted for it. How will the new Islamists govern? By publicly cutting off the heads of their opponents. Simple enough.

Only a few organizations have picked up the story of this beheading. It seems to have been largely ignored by the American media. Here’s a report from the Barnabas Fund:

Video footage of a convert from Islam to Christianity being murdered by Muslims has been shown on Egyptian TV. The graphic incident, which is reported to have taken place in Tunisia, was aired on a programme called Egypt Today. The footage shows a young man being held down by masked men with a knife to his throat. One man chants a number of Muslim prayers in Arabic, mostly condemning Christianity. The man holding the knife to the Christian convert’s throat begins to cut, slowly severing the head amid cries of “Allahu Akbar” (“god is great”).

Related links:

http://www.barnabasfund.org/_php_libraries/file_bin/view_file.php?f...

http://blog.godreports.com/2012/07/convert-from-islam-to-christiani...

http://cofcc.org/2012/07/hillarys-new-democrats-show-christian-behe...

Views: 1305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Egyptians Tell Hillary to Support Liberty, Not Theocracy   

Looks like some Egyptians don't want these evil thugs! 

No doubt this is what Obama has in store for Americans after the mass "extermination" We will no longer b a Christian nation. God should be very angry with us for allowing this to happen to such a great country.

Americans-- California is yet considered among us-- Americans already to accept the fundamentals of Islam.We have appointed Judges who are slaves of that false and bloody system. We have In a congressman named Ellison from Ill. elected to Congress  slaves of that false and bloody system. We read stories in the media that mislead and are written so as NOT to offend the Muslim --stories that suggest the Ft.Hood jihad was just a workplace incident and  call for compassion for the slave of Allah who murdered 14 and wounded more than two dozen others. We read stories of what appear clearly to be "honor" killings-that are reported in the press as "possible Hate Crimes. Oh they were HATE crimes but appear done by Muslims against their own kind. We allow Victory Mosques that are used to train up armies of our enemies  to destroy and enslave America in the name of their bloody god Allah. I am sorry if this offends any of my sensitive fellow Americans but tolerance-- and silence are both forms of submission and Islam IS all about forced   submission to a system so  opposed to our ownNO American ought tolerate it.

Robert,  Not  offended  at  All..!  In  fact  truth  hurts..!!

Robert, please do not ever say that your sorry if such offends someone, that is the problem we face today. If anyone here is offended by this they probably should not be here in the first place. We have to stop all the PC bull and simply tell it like it is, just as you have done.

Buy beans and ammo, and little else.

This was posted on commieblaster-

Egyptian Hero: General Preventing Muslim Brotherhood Takeover 07.15.12

I hope the General rounds up the brother hood and gets rids of the for good

Mike, I hope you don't believe that there is no sharia law here. I recently posted a discussion that had an article about what General Boykin had to say about that very subject. He said it is already here and you had better believe him. On the other hand if you were saying  that we don't want it here I would totally agree.

We are still being told that the "religion" of pisslam is peaceful and that we are being paranoid by our own government. What does that say about our government. Don't forget about the seminars recently held by the FBI and DHS, I think it was, that were to show us how misunderstood the muslimes are. Well, they can all kiss my backside then go straight down to the depths of hell.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service