Constitutional Emergency

CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

A COUNTER COUP STARTED ON NOV. 1ST GOING ON RIGHT NOW...The Clintons were involved in a Citizen Coup, and now those who are in intelligence within our government have started a Counter Coup to stop Hillary from getting into our White House!.......Steven Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.
In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
Listen to what Pieczenik says in this video:  https://youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Here is more information on the Counter Coup to the Clinton's Coup of the United States........Got to love it....also FBI dumping documents now....here is the link to the FBI Vault....have fun everyone....the 2nd Revolutionary War is happening now, without bullets.....Here is the link to FBI Vault for documents on their investigation and more:   https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER YET  Steven released just yesterday, another video, and this one will blow you away:   https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

WE ARE IN TH 2ND REVOLUTIONARY WAR, WITHOUT BULLETS...DONE THROUGH THE INTERNET AND BY THOSE IN US INTELLIGENCE WHO ARE SICK OF THE CORRUPTION.

GET READY FOR FALSE FLAGS AND COUNTER ACTIONS FROM THE WICKED SIDE!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES IN AMERICA, YET ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES!   BE ALERT, POST, AND SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.  MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING THIS ONE! YOU CAN BET ON IT, AND THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL!

Steven says that all will be held accountable....ALL!

Views: 3166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am praying for the Lord to be our leader..Onward Christian soldiers and right under him, Trump and then what Generals and military we have left that will keep their Oaths.

lLinda, just be grateful it is going on!!     Don't question or second guess, if these people are doing this, they are going to incur great risks.  They have been noble enough to attempt what everyone has wanted for so long!!!      Is your Country worth problems?     Can you withstand chaos temporarily to be able to live in a Republic and be free?     Do you think our Founders did not take great risks, put their Lives & that of their Families on the Line?      If you're scared, it seems the thing you ought to be scared of, would be Hillary getting in Office.    Keep your Cool, millions of Americans are with you.    Courage, and keep praying this is true!

Great article thank you.

Thank you Debrajoe.  There will probably be more forthcoming the way it looks.

It sounds like Operation American Spring never ended if you ask me. OAS is reengaged  Remember the 5th of November remain Anonymous wear a mask, they do!  The Real Power of the Cell Phone and Pen Mr. Obama when you forget to dot the i's and cross your t's.  We need to be fair and start back around the end of the civil war or the year the Federal Reserve, United Nations, NASA, JFK, CIA by Bush Clan 9/11 Iran Contra NAFTA and heck so many issues.  We can start here and work our way back so the real criminals stop running a muck.  The best parts about this is it is peaceful, WE THE PEOPLE have not had to fire a single shot although many have gave all we maintain our guns, knifes, clubs and rocks. I don't have a problem with the Russians or any other country or nation.  How many General Officers were fired or retired during Obama's 8 years? I am going to share this on some of my Facebook pages, The above post not my comment. #Stradog in Gun Barrel City, Texas with Citizens Action Network, We The People-United, Texas Revolution, Operation American Spring, OAS-Texas, Red, White and Blue Festival, ! Million Bikers to DC, Truckers for the Constitution, Veterans to DC, Overpasses Across America, Come and Take It-America, CATI-Texas, Don't Comply.com, NORML, Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers, Constitutional Militias, Patriots, Tea-Partiers, Ranchers, LEAP and so many other groups and organizations UNITED for the Republic coast to coast     

Thanks for posting this Patricia.

Your welcome Lee.   I am sharing with quite a few people including the Liberty Restoration Committee chairman who is now on tour with Kilroy Rising (The Deplorables Tour) and they are our retired special ops.  So they are going to be aware of what is taking place as well.

J EDGAR HOVER COMES TO MIND ## WEED OUT THE COMMUNIST ## HITLERY & THE LEFT WANT A NEW WORLD ORDER ++++++ COMMUNIST NEW WORLD ORDER +++++++ . LET THE HOVERS DO THERE JOB ## HELP THEM IF YOU CAN ( OUR FREEDOM IS ON THE LINE ) .

Stradog, You're right, OAS IS still alive, and still on the internet too.
It's on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/operationamericanspring.org/?ref=aymt_home...

I've been a lifetime Democrat voter, registered for 40+ years--there is NO "Democrat" party anymore. John F.Kennedy and Hubert Humphrey are memories most DemocRATS don't know and don't care about. The party has descended into a lecherous body of political hacks whose loyalties are POCKETS--theirs, PARTY--theirs, and POWER--theirs.  The American people and country don't count to them. This is a selfish collection of dishonest people following in lockstep with a party of corruption.  Hillary Clinton has been involved in scandals in EVERY DECADE of her political life. She's dishonest and corrupt, worse yet, she put selfish political ambition, pockets and a lust for power over the safety and national security of this country and SHOULD BE PROSECUTED!  That this election is as close as it is--is a SAD REFLECTION on America.  One party is so dishonest, they are on verge of winning the White House despite scandals after scandals.  I agree with Newt Gingrich, I can't believe this country is so corrupt they will elect a corrupt individual as Hillary Clinton.  I dislike Donald Trump the person but he's the ONLY candidate FOR our Constitution and FOR our country while Hillary's AGAINST our Bibles, guns and Freedom of Speech.  IF you really want to kick D. C. government in the rump, vote FOR Trump, otherwise you're gonna get the government you asked for and it ain't gonna be pretty!

Welcome to the real world Shavager, Welcome to America.
Good to hear that after your long sleep as a democrat you've finally awaken.
BTW; Yes I DO remember JFK, I met him in person once when he was campaigning for Senate up in Massachusetts. I was too you to vote for him in 1960 but did later in '63/64. I was in Waco Texas when he was killed in Dallas. 120 miles away. I was in the USAF.

Old Rooster--that's what I told Jimmy Carter in a letter to him after voting FOR him and then he LIED and gave away the Panama Canal to Red China within six months of election--I sent him a letter protesting and demanded MY vote back!--Yeah, he claimed he was "returning" it to Panama and General Omar Torrijos who was threatening battle to 'take it from us'.  That was OUR Canal--built with OUR MONEY and contractors in a country that didn't have any real government structure until we helped them create one and OUR contract was in "PERPETUITY"--meaning FOREVER!. I haven't voted FOR a 'Democrat' since Jimmy Carter--and what a WASTED VOTE that was. P.S.---to finish the Canal story---CHINA controls BOTH ends of that Canal now---as soon as Carter signed it over--the Panamanians gave it over to China--meaning WE, the U.S. has NO waterway that accesses the Gulf, Atlantic Coast and Pacific Coast without the Canal IF China chose to take some antagonistic direction against us. WE would have to send ships AROUND South American in the event of war without military action over that canal.  ANYWAY---36 YEARS LATER---I voted this week for EVERY Republican on my ballot--as I first did in 1980 when I had the overwhelming pleasure to vote FOR THE BEST PRESIDENT OF OUR LIFETIMES, and one who deserves mention along with the Founding Fathers--Ronald Reagan.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service