Constitutional Emergency

CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

A COUNTER COUP STARTED ON NOV. 1ST GOING ON RIGHT NOW...The Clintons were involved in a Citizen Coup, and now those who are in intelligence within our government have started a Counter Coup to stop Hillary from getting into our White House!.......Steven Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.
In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
Listen to what Pieczenik says in this video:  https://youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Here is more information on the Counter Coup to the Clinton's Coup of the United States........Got to love it....also FBI dumping documents now....here is the link to the FBI Vault....have fun everyone....the 2nd Revolutionary War is happening now, without bullets.....Here is the link to FBI Vault for documents on their investigation and more:   https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER YET  Steven released just yesterday, another video, and this one will blow you away:   https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

WE ARE IN TH 2ND REVOLUTIONARY WAR, WITHOUT BULLETS...DONE THROUGH THE INTERNET AND BY THOSE IN US INTELLIGENCE WHO ARE SICK OF THE CORRUPTION.

GET READY FOR FALSE FLAGS AND COUNTER ACTIONS FROM THE WICKED SIDE!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES IN AMERICA, YET ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES!   BE ALERT, POST, AND SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.  MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING THIS ONE! YOU CAN BET ON IT, AND THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL!

Steven says that all will be held accountable....ALL!

Views: 3207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pat thanks for the information .

We really do  need to stay on Alert .We don't know what the Evil counter attack will be next . They will do something Big to distract the people from this issue ,is my guess..The global forces will not just watch it play out..

The FBI reopening Clinton's email crimes is Nobel however, there is no active grand jury and, DOJ (Lynch) will not authorize one. Toothless without grand jury to indict.

There is a Grand Jury already active...you need to check out this website, and they have already filed tons of documents with all Courts, Sheriffs, Governors, etc. etc....check them out.....https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/breaking-news   

I was, at one time, involved with NLA but backed away from them quite some time ago.  Shades of Terry Trussell here.  I have yet to see this gaining any ground whatsoever. 

Not sure how far they are getting, but they certainly have a whole lot of documents filed in all 50 states.  They have meetings every week and they also have filed many pleadings .  I never got involved with them, but do know that many of them were out at the Wildlife Refuge and filed pleadings in regard to that incident.  However, have not see much of anything else happen with them though just as you said, but they do exist.

FBI investigating Clinton Foundation; Indictments likely; (But probably not in time to stop her election to POTUS)

Breitbart News;

Scary thought I know, but now that this stuff is coming out, I believe some of the rigging might not take place, and I saw a poll that was taken fairly and it shows Trump at about 72% and Hillary at 23%.   That was before all of this breaking out.   All the polls are rigged as well as the elections.   I think that people trying to pull slick ones on election day are going to find themselves arrested this election year.

IRS is also quietly investigating the Clinton Foundation.

This scandal goes deep into both parties and beyond all borders.THERE WILL BE NO INDICTMENTS against Hilary.If others fall,its by design.

I don't know how one can be sure no indictments.    If you listened to the video, the last of the good of the FBI and CIA are demanding justice and said they will hold accountable all who are committing treason against the United States.   I wish people would have more faith.   We had to keep our faith for all those prisoners out west in Oregon and Nevada and because we kept our faith many of them did not perish in prison.  They were beaten, and many were in solitary for weeks.  Some left in there chained and shackled for days without food and water.  They were released from solitary and then one day a guard would put them back in.  This went on for 9 months, and all the time many of them kept their faith!  When they were out of solitary they told us their stories and still had faith that God would protect them and still had faith that their trial would go well.   With the cards stacked against them, during trial with a corrupt judge, and prosecution able to stack the cards against them and their attorney's not even being able to tell their story or present evidence as the Judge would not allow it, they still had faith.   Even with a jury that had one juror who was an ex Bureau of Land Management employee, the same company that attacked them and made sure they were in prison because they were protesting the land grabs, that juror was exposed DURING JURY DELIBEATION,  by the grace of God, and all 7 standing trial got a NOT GUILTY verdict.   (2) of them who are now standing trial again for the 2nd time in another state, Nevada, the ones who kept the faith still have faith that all will be found NOT GUILTY at the end of this trial.   Why can't American people see that God can work miracles?   I see them being worked everyday, exposing all this stuff is a miracle, and God is making sure it is getting exposed.   So keep your faith that God will help us through this.   The evil ones and corrupt ones will be exposed and there are still some good in our government.  The video I shared above is from a man who is good, and he talks about the good ones that are trying to handle this situation in such a way that Hillary goes down.  I believe him, because I have faith that God is presenting this to us so we can spread these videos to others, as the more people that know what is happening, the better off America will be.   THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE IS GREATER THAN THE PEOPLE IN POWER!  GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE THAT IS SPREADING THE TRUTH!  INCLUDING THOSE IN GOVERNMENT WHO ARE TRYING TO TURN THIS AROUND, AS THEY ARE PUTTING THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE, LITERALLY!

The video I shared kind of talked about if she gets into office by some chance, they have a way to get her out.  For one thing I heard right from Comey's mouth that the fact that she cannot even pass security clearance, and that could be the solution they are seeking to keep her out even if she wins, and they said Kaine cannot even be considered either because they have so much stuff on him, I doubt he would pass it either.   I am going on faith that these guys know what they are doing and they also mentioned that they are going do everything to make sure that Trump wins.   I think if Hillary does get in there, there is going to be a high level investigation as to our elections.   I also heard from an Alex Jones video, a lady who knows how the elections work, and evidently there is one main computer that tallies all the votes and this one system can be set up to choose however they want for President.  Maybe this will expose how our elections are rigged (as Trump says) and controlled.   Some times we have to go through HELL before we can get to where we need to be.  I think this is it right now.  I am praying, fasting, and hubby too, on Election Day that all goes fair and honest, and God put his hands into our elections so we don't have to deal with Hillary in the White House.  God made sure all (7) on trial in Oregon were found NOT GUILTY, as the deck of cards were so stacked against them, but they kept the faith and they won!  PRAISE GOD!   God is guiding Trump as well.   I heard Trump say in a very recent interview with Fox, we need prayer for this election, and Trump said I need prayer for God to guide me, his wife said we need prayer for Donald's Health to stay well, as all of this would be very hard with bad health, fighting the evil.  Love these people, they are good and I don't care what people say about them, they are Godly people.  Probably more Godly than those who claim to be Christians and are judging the Trumps.   I have heard it in my church, those church people attacked my 87 year old mother, they attack me, because we want to eat healthy and they are horrible to us.  People who claim to be Christian, yet they judge others and make fun of them and tell lies.  Believe me I know what it is like to be persecuted by another Christian, and I know Donald Trump is feeling it now as well.  Pray Old Rooster on Election Day, as we do, and pray that God help lead this Country down the righteous path to FREEDOM and PROSPERITY and GODLY VALUES!  GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN!

P.S.  I forgot to mention to you Old Rooster, the Liberty Restoration Committee and Ernest Lee, the one you listened to their show the other night, well, Trump Campaign has already contacted the LRC gave them pointers on how to get the LRC in action, so they are sure Trump will work with us in restoring our Republic by getting our Constitution back to its original intent!  Praise God.    Also there are many State Legislatures already telling Ernest Lee they really like the Plan and want to help with it getting passed.  That is a very good sign.  Just wanted to share some really good news with you.

Clinton does not belong in the Oval Office.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service