A COUNTER COUP STARTED ON NOV. 1ST GOING ON RIGHT NOW...The Clintons were involved in a Citizen Coup, and now those who are in intelligence within our government have started a Counter Coup to stop Hillary from getting into our White House!.......Steven Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.
In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
Listen to what Pieczenik says in this video:  https://youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Here is more information on the Counter Coup to the Clinton's Coup of the United States........Got to love it....also FBI dumping documents now....here is the link to the FBI Vault....have fun everyone....the 2nd Revolutionary War is happening now, without bullets.....Here is the link to FBI Vault for documents on their investigation and more:   https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER YET  Steven released just yesterday, another video, and this one will blow you away:   https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

WE ARE IN TH 2ND REVOLUTIONARY WAR, WITHOUT BULLETS...DONE THROUGH THE INTERNET AND BY THOSE IN US INTELLIGENCE WHO ARE SICK OF THE CORRUPTION.

GET READY FOR FALSE FLAGS AND COUNTER ACTIONS FROM THE WICKED SIDE!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES IN AMERICA, YET ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES!   BE ALERT, POST, AND SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.  MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING THIS ONE! YOU CAN BET ON IT, AND THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL!

Steven says that all will be held accountable....ALL!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Patricia..........are you going to post this on FB........or is it already posted??   If you don't I will............

• Seems to me they started mighty loate to try and get rid of her.  It's going to cause a lot of chaos and bad problems on the street.  I just hope to heaven she doesn't get elected!

• I sent it to Col Riley last night and there are quite a few posting it on FB. Thats ok the more that post the more Sleeping Americans we wake up! It was also shared with most of the people on the ground in DC for OAS

• Thanks for all you do Matthew.............

• Col. Riley, I already posted this Publicly, and with all my groups and friends, Including 9 Trump Groups with over 300,000 people.  Also shared with many email friends.  I was thinking about sharing it with FOX NEW.  I also sent it to ABC to (3) journalists on Twitter, but doubt they will even look at it.   If you want, you can share it with Fox News.  I am about to go to Bible Study, but will check out doing this maybe later tonight if there is a way to contact Fox News quickly.

• I sent this to two individuals whom will or already have posted this yesterday afternoon....as soon as I got it and Riley was one of them...glad to see it here..I will pass your thanks to Matt...he is really working hard as he can to help us...he is a little diminished but he knows exactly what is at stake...his country, our country!

• Sir Operation American Spring never ended did it? What is the total number of general Officers that were fired or retired during the last 8 years do we know? What about all the packages hard delivered to members of Congress and other officials during the start of OAS?  I have been sharing on my Facebook pages and other social media sites.  The number of people that have been awaken is truly Amazing and continues to grow by the hour.  Stradog in Gun Barrel City, Texas with We The People-United, Citizens Action Network, Texas Revolution and so many other groups, organizations and people

8143186053?profile=original 

• Stay in peace, don't get pulled into a protest where they insert violence and Martial Law gets to take away more rights. Non-violent non-compliance is how Gandhi overcame the government of India. Act as though you have already living in the Kingdom of God.

DANIEL  2, In the Bible our Savior and Creator promises He will set up His Kingdom in a time of great division....  Like now.   Be ready for Him to do it.  Pray and vote for who our Creator tells us to vote for,  ......  a surprise.

Our Creator warned us not to seek riches and honors; we have made a dangerous and vulnerable life that could be destroyed by one major solar flare.  His garden paradise lifestyle would give us an abundant life with no bondage, disease, wars etc. to bring sorrow.  Our families would be united in communities, with the joy of harvesting and creating a beautiful environment.

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."   

Otherwise we spend  eternity separated from the beauty and love of our creator in a place of torments.   (John 16:20-31)

• Harry Riley Thank you for keeping all of US Informed .
    Thank you and Bless you .

Harry Riley's Discussions
    Harry Riley's Discussions | This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies forei…
  • Take a look...........

https://www.facebook.com/harry.riley.94/posts/10154603459196774?com...

Harry Riley
This reply was deleted.