Constitutional Emergency

CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

A COUNTER COUP STARTED ON NOV. 1ST GOING ON RIGHT NOW...The Clintons were involved in a Citizen Coup, and now those who are in intelligence within our government have started a Counter Coup to stop Hillary from getting into our White House!.......Steven Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.
In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
Listen to what Pieczenik says in this video:  https://youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Here is more information on the Counter Coup to the Clinton's Coup of the United States........Got to love it....also FBI dumping documents now....here is the link to the FBI Vault....have fun everyone....the 2nd Revolutionary War is happening now, without bullets.....Here is the link to FBI Vault for documents on their investigation and more:   https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER YET  Steven released just yesterday, another video, and this one will blow you away:   https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

WE ARE IN TH 2ND REVOLUTIONARY WAR, WITHOUT BULLETS...DONE THROUGH THE INTERNET AND BY THOSE IN US INTELLIGENCE WHO ARE SICK OF THE CORRUPTION.

GET READY FOR FALSE FLAGS AND COUNTER ACTIONS FROM THE WICKED SIDE!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES IN AMERICA, YET ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES!   BE ALERT, POST, AND SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.  MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING THIS ONE! YOU CAN BET ON IT, AND THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL!

Steven says that all will be held accountable....ALL!

Views: 3208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Republicans did not seem to mind  when trump won the nomination.Had they supported Mr.Trump from the start,we would not be in this fight.

That is precisely why I voted for Trump and in my opinion, all of the SOB's that said they would support the nominee and didn't should be releaved of duty and shipped back to their states and the states recommended to send their replacements back to Washington. I am all in for this.

This is why we have the LRC (Liberty Restoration Committee in the waiting.   Actually Trump Campaign people contacted the LRC already and gave us pointers on how to improve it....find out more here on the Plan, to bring back our Republic and put the Constitution back to its original intent.    Got to really get excited about this and many State Legislatures are already giving us very good vibes on this plan....http://www.thelibertypledge.com/get-connected-.html    I am sure DJT will approve of this Plan.

Great news that you are in communication with the Trump Campaign - really great!  That could give this some real momentum.  I have always liked the ideas proposed by the group, and have had a number of conversations with Marty Peters, who is very much involved.  My concern was always the lack of exposure and widespread publicity for the LRC. 

Hysterical!!   Too clever!!   You're great!!   Thanks!!!

BREAKING NEWS:    DHS CHAIRMAN OFFICIALLY INDICTS HILLARY CLINTON OF TREASON  and guess what, Obama was also proven to be involved as well....things going down in DC right now.....https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-department-of-homeland-s...

KEEP THE FAITH PEOPLE AND KEEP ON PRAYING, GOD IS WORKING RIGHT NOW....

Patricia. I watched the video and read the article you posted. I heard where the head of DHS said what Hillary did amounted to treason but I cannot find anywhere where she has been officially "indicted". No grand jury has been conviened, however, I don't know if you need a grand jury in the case of treason but the Justice dept has to bring the indictment I believe, but as of today I find no evidence of that.

I understand your concerns, but Pienczenik told us in his video, what to expect and it is happening.  We don't know all, but it is going down.....listen to this radio station that a friend who is in military shared with me.....http://www.trunews.com/listen/trunews-11-02-16-jim-rickards-spook-d...

There is a lot going on, we must stay alert and listen to what they are saying...

Slightly misleading, IMO.  To my knowledge, nothing official has occurred - Mike McCaul was on Fox and gave his opinion that Killary's actions constitute Treason, that's all.  That is not to say a WHOLE lot isn't going on behind the scenes.  It is a boiling cauldron in DC and around the beltway, I would guess.  I have faith that Donald Trump will win in a landslide; I just don't want them to take Killary out before the election!!!!  THAT worries me right now more than anything.  That, and a false flag operation or the Muslim-in-Chief getting us into a war with Russia. 

If you listen to this entire show, which I give this Pastor credit for, it will tell you what is happening and who is controlling this stuff....God people, God heard our prayers and is in control.....listen to this show, please....http://www.trunews.com/listen/trunews-11-02-16-jim-rickards-spook-d...

Obama Said he would not exit the white house if trump won the white house.Obama has a personal security force. Many high ranking republicans as well as those competing for the republican nomination refuse to honor their pledge to the winner. These things happen in a coup.                                                                                                                                            Remember Hilary's coup attempts in the middle east.They failed and she through Americans as well as people loyal to America under the bus and left them for dead. There are manny people involved in a coup. Keep those eyes open and the powder dry.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service