CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

A COUNTER COUP STARTED ON NOV. 1ST GOING ON RIGHT NOW...The Clintons were involved in a Citizen Coup, and now those who are in intelligence within our government have started a Counter Coup to stop Hillary from getting into our White House!.......Steven Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.
In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
Listen to what Pieczenik says in this video:  https://youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Here is more information on the Counter Coup to the Clinton's Coup of the United States........Got to love it....also FBI dumping documents now....here is the link to the FBI Vault....have fun everyone....the 2nd Revolutionary War is happening now, without bullets.....Here is the link to FBI Vault for documents on their investigation and more:   https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER YET  Steven released just yesterday, another video, and this one will blow you away:   https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

WE ARE IN TH 2ND REVOLUTIONARY WAR, WITHOUT BULLETS...DONE THROUGH THE INTERNET AND BY THOSE IN US INTELLIGENCE WHO ARE SICK OF THE CORRUPTION.

GET READY FOR FALSE FLAGS AND COUNTER ACTIONS FROM THE WICKED SIDE!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES IN AMERICA, YET ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES!   BE ALERT, POST, AND SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.  MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING THIS ONE! YOU CAN BET ON IT, AND THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL!

Steven says that all will be held accountable....ALL!

Views: 3231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there are those touting the fact that some of the electors could, on the day they vote, change their votes so that Hillary ends up in the White House.  Do not discount this.  Yeah it would take a few in order to accomplish this.  But the people behind Hillary are a fiendish lot of b'''rds.  I wouldn't put it past them to threaten and bribe and otherwise cajole enough of them to do this terrible thing.  Soros is behind this bunch and he's got billions with which to bribe.  And Hillary as murder incorporated ......................well I won't even go there.

The lying media and the Democrates said Hillary won the popular vote by 200,000. WRONG!!!
Their still counting votes but Trump has made up those 200,000 and them some. He won the popular vote and the Electorial college vote.
And saw pictures today of buses bringing in protestors into Chicago.
If Obama had any balls he'd address the American people and tell these protestors to stop, but that won't happen. It's up to our police chiefs to tell them you become violent your going to jail...

On a map I had, it showed about what ended, as (2) states with majority red and (1) state with majority blue and when I added the votes on these and added to their final tally without these (3) states being calculated yet, the total came to Trump exceeding on popular vote almost 3 million! (This was before they tallied Arizona).    I don't know where they are getting Hillary got popular vote, probably the lying MSM.   Now since I brought this link up again, it is now showing the results for Arizona, we are still awaiting the tally which looks like Trump won Michigan and Hillary has the small New Hampshire State...https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-e...

Don't put anything past these criminals. They have had a few days now to adjust the numbers, and just like Stalin said, it doesn't matter how many people vote or who they vote for, the only thing that matters is who REPORTS the votes.

The Electoral College doesn't meet until late December, so the Dems have plenty of time to do their dirty work.

It's not over until January 20th. 2017.
I'm keeping my guns loaded.

They've already started a petition to ignore the Electorial college vote, as of today they have one million signatures. The media is going to continue to focus on these riotist demonstrators and use it to force either to disreguard the EC vote or to get the Electorial college voters to disreguard the popular vote and vote for Hillary. And if these WC voters change their vote they'll only get a thousand dollar fine. They don't have a paid position so theirs no fear of retribution. I'm starting to think this isn't over, in fact it's a long way from being over. Some news agencies are saying Hillary is still ahead in the lead by two hundred thousand... Their still counting the votes. I've got a feeling this is going to get ugly and fast.
My wife just read something disturbing.... Soros is causing all these riots so Obama can declare Martial Law.

We have suspected that was his plan all the time with BLM.  I am also very concerned that MI, NH and WI are still being counted?  Lou Dobbs' count is Trump 279, Killary 228.  Hmmmmm.......those 3 add up to 30 votes....presumably they are NOT included in Trump's 279 and even if she gets all 30 (depending on each states' proportionality policy), she only makes 258.  So, the only way is, yep, Martial Law.  It sure seems to me that Killary gave up way too easily.  The DNC usually sues out the ying-yang, especially when it comes to voting laws - why didn't they this time, when she allegedly "won" the popular vote?  And the Muslim-in-Chief was far too complacent to my way of thinking.  Thank God I live out here in flyover country and no longer in NOVA!!!  Hours away from any large city - well, 1.45 hrs to So. Sioux City.

We've been checking we found that the president needs consent from the states to inact Posse Comitatus.
If the states ask for federal help the military must leave as soon as local law enforsement has a handle on the situation they cannot stay. So the president cannot declare martial law each state has to ask for federal help. So to shut down the Nation each state would have to ask for federal help and they not the president declares martial law.

That is good to know, Michael.  However, don't forget the Muslim-in-Chief has militarized almost every top government agency, with even the Dept. of Education and IRS having their own SWAT teams. And don't forget the millions and millions of bullets this admin has been stocking up on.

BTW, found this website (GreatAgain.gov) where President Trump has laid out some policies.  IMO, this is THE most important:

Protect Americans' constitutional rights: the Trump administration will veto legislation that exceeds Congressional authority, take actions as Chief Executive and Commander-in-Chief that are consistent with his constitutional role, and nominate Judges and Supreme Court Justices who are committed to interpreting the Constitution and laws according to their original public meaning.  Trump says "he will defend Americans' fundamental rights to free speech, religious liberty, keeping and bearing arms, and all other rights guaranteed to them in the Bill of Rights and other constitutional provisions." He hopes to minimize the role of government including the "Tenth Amendment guarantee that many areas of governance are left to the people and the States, and are not the role of the federal government to fulfill."

Too bad it is the last one on the list but, then again, this is just a highlight - haven't visited GreatAgain site yet.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/trump-reveals-policy-goals...

Judith.... I have a question.. Surely the justices know the constitution was amended or changed when the United States became a Corporation and the President became CEO of the corporation. The citizens lost their freedom and became slaves of the state. So are they all committed to keeping up this facade that the constitution is still in effect when from the research many of us have done it does not? To truly return to it would the corporation have to be dissolved first?

Michael, you need to understand--it makes NO difference what Congress, ANY President OR the Supreme Court thinks--the Constitution is NOT theirs to AMEND. Only WE THE PEOPLE can amend that document and it takes the concurrence of 38 STATES to make ANY change. With 23 states TOTALLY controlled by Republicans and a total of 30 states controlled by GOP Governors and at least ONE House of the state legislature--there's NO possibility of changing from the Electoral College. The GOP will NOT succumb, nor will the people in most states.

EDIT:  Posted before I read your latest reply, Michael, but I will leave it anyway, with the link.  TPTB did this by subterfuge, just as they did with Obamacare and one of the Continuing Resolutions.  My guess would be that the vast majority of people, including within the government, have no clue this ever happened.  Remember how Obamacare was passed?  Since the Constitution requires that all funding initiatives MUST originate in the House and the House refused to pass it, the Senate took a completely unrelated House bill, gutted the contents, maintained the number and title, and inserted the Obamacare details, therefore, giving the appearance that it originated in the House.  This change-over to a corporation was accomplished with the Act of 1871 (not a Constitutional Amendment), which was allegedly for the purpose of allotting 10 sq. miles in DC and providing a Government for the District of Columbia - subterfuge, pure and simple, and completely unconstitutional: 

http://www.federaljack.com/SLAVERY-BY-CONSENT-THE-UNITED-STATES-COR...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service