Constitutional Emergency

CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

A COUNTER COUP STARTED ON NOV. 1ST GOING ON RIGHT NOW...The Clintons were involved in a Citizen Coup, and now those who are in intelligence within our government have started a Counter Coup to stop Hillary from getting into our White House!.......Steven Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.
In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
Listen to what Pieczenik says in this video:  https://youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Here is more information on the Counter Coup to the Clinton's Coup of the United States........Got to love it....also FBI dumping documents now....here is the link to the FBI Vault....have fun everyone....the 2nd Revolutionary War is happening now, without bullets.....Here is the link to FBI Vault for documents on their investigation and more:   https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER YET  Steven released just yesterday, another video, and this one will blow you away:   https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

WE ARE IN TH 2ND REVOLUTIONARY WAR, WITHOUT BULLETS...DONE THROUGH THE INTERNET AND BY THOSE IN US INTELLIGENCE WHO ARE SICK OF THE CORRUPTION.

GET READY FOR FALSE FLAGS AND COUNTER ACTIONS FROM THE WICKED SIDE!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES IN AMERICA, YET ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES!   BE ALERT, POST, AND SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.  MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING THIS ONE! YOU CAN BET ON IT, AND THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL!

Steven says that all will be held accountable....ALL!

Views: 3208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have one word for Hillary: "Get Ready To Wear Stripes".
The BIG Loser is Obama.... His legesy... GONE... Watch out Patriots this ain't over...
Look for the minions on the left like Black lives matter and the new black panther party to create havoc.
And the Secret Service that protects Trump have their hands full now!! The BIG winner, the American people although many of them just don't know it yet... We need to keep this man alive. God Bless You all and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Amen, cannot wait for justice to be served!   You are right about keeping our President alive, as he is up against some pretty corrupt and evil people.  The elites are probably planning their next move.  God Bless this fine Country and God Bless America....I just posted an article by the Health Ranger, get ready because the collapse is inevitable.   There will be a collapse as many financial experts have said and at least we have a good person in the White House soon that can make it easier to take...http://www.naturalnews.com/055953_global_market_crash_scapegoat_Don...

Remember what we were seeking to lead OAS?   We were looking for that man or woman with teeth, national recognition, love for America, to step up and lead OAS............Well, he finally stood up and said "send me".

Donald Trump an answer to prayer..............

Now, he must be held accountable by America and not let us drift back to allowing the elite, greedy, power hungry politicians to sabotage liberty.

I want to thank Wiki leaks and Anymonous for their never ending tireless work in pursuit of the Truth. They were instrumental in opening the eyes of not just America but the eyes of the world to the corruption within our political system. Now it's time to get to work. Like Col Riley
Said we must hold our leaders accountable to the will of the people. Hoping to continue working with all of you to do just that. The Left thinks this is the end of the world. It's not the end, it's a new beginning, they just don't know it yet!

We have been vindicated, Patriots!!!!!  The song from My Fair Lady keeps running through my mind, where Higgins and Pickering are singing "We did it, we did it, YOU did it!"  WE DID IT, AMERICA!!!!!  Went to bed last night around 1 AM, five minutes later my phone rings with a call from VA, where my friend, Patty, was still up and getting ready to pull out the champagne!!!  Sat up until 2 AM, then gave up and went to sleep.  5:30 AM I get up to find my dream has come true and God has answered our prayers!!!!  Hallelujah!!!  It is a NEW day in America!!!!  Now, let us hold Trump's feet to the fire and GET THIS DONE!!!!  And the American people must NEVER forget the corruption, collusion and outright lies from the MSM and these failed polling organizations.  Think about this:  this would NEVER have been possible without the Internet!  OAS didn't succeed because regular, average, every-day Americans simply could not afford to walk away from their jobs and livelihoods to physically go to DC.  However, have NO doubt that this Movement was begun with groups like PFA and the attempt of OAS.  I am firm in my conviction that WE were at the forefront of this long trail to Trump's win.  Congratulations, my friends!!!!

You're right Judith, PFA/OAS Started it all. Thank YOU Col. Riley.
Now the real work begins.
This is now over yet, The left and Obama will probably not give up this easily. Obama has his "legacy" to protect. I would not be surprised at all if he starts a war with Russia, but at least now with this Donald Trump victory we have a voice to stop it. I believe Putin will consult with Trump before he allows anything to get too far out of hand. If Obama and Hillary try to start something it's up to us to support him and stop it.

Putin congratulates Trump via telegram as world leaders react to election victory

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/09/putin-congratulates-trump-a...

The Muslim-in-Chief and his corrupt co-horts in Congress, I believe, will do all they can to get TPP passed during the lame duck session.  I agree, Old Rooster - Russia does NOT want a war and Putin is most assuredly not stupid.  I also fully expect a pardon from him for Killary - don't know how we can stop that, sad to say.

My heartfelt gratitude goes out to YOU, Col. Riley, for starting me, personally, on my road to enlightenment and the end of my ignorance.  May God bless you for your efforts and integrity, your courage, character and strong will, as well as all of my other good friends here - true patriots one and all!!!

To all my friends on PFA, patriots one and all...whatever we have accomplished, it was done as a unrelenting team believing in America and confident that God would, in His time, deliver the leader "for such a time as this"..........

To God be the Glory...............

Being reported that some professors are delaying Midterms because students are too upset with Hillary losing to take their Midterms. A word for these "Snowflakes". There's no "Safe Place" in the real world. When you leave your safe little spot in academia know you are woefully unprepared for the real world. The real world is anything but "Safe" and your Professors have failed you in allowing you to hide in some "Safe" spot instead of teaching you the realities of real life. Snow flakes melt in the heat. And when you leave school I can guarrentee you it's going to get hot. Instead of looking for a place to hide in fear your ears will hear something you don't agree with you would do well to grow a backbone and learn how to deal with adversity. The real world will not agree with all your believes, "DEAL WITH IT".

These liberal professors who have filled their heads full of crap instead of skills they need for the real world have proved one thing,THEY ARE FULL OF CRAP.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service