Constitutional Emergency

CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

A COUNTER COUP STARTED ON NOV. 1ST GOING ON RIGHT NOW...The Clintons were involved in a Citizen Coup, and now those who are in intelligence within our government have started a Counter Coup to stop Hillary from getting into our White House!.......Steven Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.
In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
Listen to what Pieczenik says in this video:  https://youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Here is more information on the Counter Coup to the Clinton's Coup of the United States........Got to love it....also FBI dumping documents now....here is the link to the FBI Vault....have fun everyone....the 2nd Revolutionary War is happening now, without bullets.....Here is the link to FBI Vault for documents on their investigation and more:   https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER YET  Steven released just yesterday, another video, and this one will blow you away:   https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

WE ARE IN TH 2ND REVOLUTIONARY WAR, WITHOUT BULLETS...DONE THROUGH THE INTERNET AND BY THOSE IN US INTELLIGENCE WHO ARE SICK OF THE CORRUPTION.

GET READY FOR FALSE FLAGS AND COUNTER ACTIONS FROM THE WICKED SIDE!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES IN AMERICA, YET ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES!   BE ALERT, POST, AND SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.  MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING THIS ONE! YOU CAN BET ON IT, AND THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL!

Steven says that all will be held accountable....ALL!

Views: 3175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lee... As long as you look for a solution within parties, or without parties I don't believe you will ever be successful. They are the water carriers for the banking eliete and carry their agenda no matter who we put in office. Trump at best will only stop the bleeding but will never cure the disease that ailes us. If money is the reason for corruption and we follow the money then we will see plainly those who control the worlds monetary systems as the enemy we should be focusing on.
The best thing that Trump and his Administration along with the backing of the American people could do is to unite together, expose and bring to justice these international financiers and banks along with the counsel of foriegn relations members who are colliding to defraud the nations of the world. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it. Consenty focusing on parties or elections won't cure the root problem.

So how do we create our own Patriots for the Constitution party?

Col. Riley can confirm this one; Back when we were forming the OAS we received phone cqalss and contact from a group that said they would guarantee OAS two-million people in attendance but only if we allowed them to take over complete control of the mission, ALL aspects of it, AND all of our web sites. They wanted the name (OAS/PFA and everything under their complete control. Col. Riley spotted the Coup and alerted me to the attempt to usurp the mission.

We both refused and they disappeared, but I've got an idea that's where a lot of our opposition came from.

It turns out that that is the same group that took over the Constitutional Sheriff's organization, The Tea Party, and attempted to take over Matt Kibby's group. We can all see where those groups have now gone,

Follow the money........

We may not have had 2-million people at OAS 2014, but we are still in the game. And OAS DID have an impact.

Bikers For Trump are organizing 2million Bikers to show up in Support for Donald Trump on Inauguration Day. I hope there's a line of motorcycles lining the hyway for miles! You didn't hear it on the news but these bikers followed Trump along the campaign trail.

Great, another retired Nurse and I are also going, can't wait.

I just emailed Mark Cuban and told him I was disappointed that he cannot Support Trump who was elected by the American people. His refusal to to stay in Trump hotels and to try to work on areas they agree on shows he's not a team player. And, as long as he sits in his corner and refuses to participate in making America great again, myself and my family are boycotting his TV programs, his Basketball team and his businesses and products. He quickly responded with his companies to boycott. Thanks Mark for your quick response!!
In August Obama said, "Even Terrorists have rights and we should respect them". Can someone tell me just what rights Terrorists have?

I received an email this evening saying Oath keepers are offering protection for the Electoral College members that feel threatened.

If you know of any Elector who has been or feels harrased or threatened, please contact me and we will set up an operation like "Protect the Protector" where we provided daily protection for our recruiters.  This will be 24/7 protection for the Electors from now until the Electoral College meets and elects Donald J. Trump the 45th President of the United States of America.

In Liberty,

From Stewart Rhodes and our Pima Co, AZ Chapter leader Paul

A woman called into a Dallas Texas radio program yesterday that said she was an 'Elector'. She said she has received several death threats and that may other 'Electors' had also received death threats. She said their names are readily available for anyone who wants find out who they are.

So This is real folks, These left wing kooks will do anything and killing people is not off of their play books.
I don't know where that list of names is but it's time to put that Second Amendment to good use and protect these people, make sure they stay true to their commitments to follow the laws and rules. They MUST honour their oaths and their pledge to vote according to the Electoral College votes of the election.

And the other thing we need to do is RE-Educate people about how important that Electoral College system actually IS. I had a friend try to tell me last night that the electoral college system was just installed back in 1985. (He's a registered Democrat, but he did vote for Trump).

How is Terry Russell doing?

http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/urgent-terry-trusse...  Mary.........u mean Terry Trussell.............check above

We are dealing with  hardcore MARXISTS / STALINISTS . Yes ,...they will stop at nothing to continue THEIR  TRANSFORMATION of our GREAT CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC !  For crying out loud , OBAMA is overseas running our COUNTRY down... as usual ...and supporting the violent paid for protests taking place in Portland , OR and other cities , while TRUMP SUPPORTERS ...are BEING BEATEN and assaulted in the streets !  We need to have MASSIVE RALLIES FOR TRUMP ...as he is planning a VICTORY TOUR of STATES that helped secure the ELECTION WIN. WE NEED THEM IN EVERY STATE ..if we could rally PATRIOTS FOR AMERICA and TEA PARTY together . 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service