CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

A COUNTER COUP STARTED ON NOV. 1ST GOING ON RIGHT NOW...The Clintons were involved in a Citizen Coup, and now those who are in intelligence within our government have started a Counter Coup to stop Hillary from getting into our White House!.......Steven Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.
In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
Listen to what Pieczenik says in this video:  https://youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Here is more information on the Counter Coup to the Clinton's Coup of the United States........Got to love it....also FBI dumping documents now....here is the link to the FBI Vault....have fun everyone....the 2nd Revolutionary War is happening now, without bullets.....Here is the link to FBI Vault for documents on their investigation and more:   https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER YET  Steven released just yesterday, another video, and this one will blow you away:   https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

WE ARE IN TH 2ND REVOLUTIONARY WAR, WITHOUT BULLETS...DONE THROUGH THE INTERNET AND BY THOSE IN US INTELLIGENCE WHO ARE SICK OF THE CORRUPTION.

GET READY FOR FALSE FLAGS AND COUNTER ACTIONS FROM THE WICKED SIDE!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES IN AMERICA, YET ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES!   BE ALERT, POST, AND SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.  MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING THIS ONE! YOU CAN BET ON IT, AND THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL!

Steven says that all will be held accountable....ALL!

Views: 3231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like your wife!

I for one am disappointed in Trump calling the Clintons "GOOD PEOPLE". The video Delta posted shows their anything but. They have been involved in massive corruption and illegal schemes since the very beginning. Now Trump looks like he's backing away at going after them criminally. I don't know what's going on but to me he's already starting to sound like a politician. Hope I'm wrong but I can only take him at his words and actions. The Clintons should be in jail and if they get away with all they are involved in " Apox on all of these people".

This is why it took me so long to back Trump, and one of you have "dissed" me for pointing out the possibility that he was backing off of many of his campaign promises, he needs to do what he promised.  Now is the time for the Constitution Party and the Conservative Party to begin preparing for 2020.

UN Peace keepers - Global Police force : YA Right; well I'll probably die in my living room or on my front porch but the only way they're taking mine is hot and empty, from my cold dead hands.

Now about that rumour of an executive order for a new elections to begin on Dec. 19th, He can't do it. Not in his power.
But; These people can jack around with the electoral college. They can threaten or coheres the members to violate their pledge and oath to the position so they can get them to vote for Hillary or someone else.
The EC is supposed to vote according to who won the State and there is only a $1,000 fine and a possible short prison term for violating that pledge. At last count Trump has 306 EC votes. They only need to get 36 people to change their votes. $36,000 is peanuts for George Soros. He is spending a lot more than that paying for these professional anarchists and protesters.
The real fight will start when the EC votes and if any of them fail to honour that oath and pledge.
Geoprge Soros will pay the $1,000 fines for them and prison may end up being the safest place for them to be if they do that.

I believe BHO will allow the anarchists to escalate the violence until the everyday Americans demand he do something.  That way the onus will be on We the People, not him.  Ordering a recount will not quiet those who are perpetrating these riots.  The momentum will only grow.  The NWO accolates will not stop until they have dismantled our United States of America.  BHO has purged our top military generals.  He has denigrated our police forces.  He has eroded our education system.  Our President-elect is our only hope, I pray for his safety and the stamina to withstand the battles before him.  Thankyou Old Rooster for providing this platform for our hopes and fears.

Are we ever going to get rid of the Clintons and their mire?  Now they are grooming Chelsea for a run in the NY state offices that will becoming up for a vote too soon.

Old Rooster, I don't think you'll really see anything like that happen. I've heard the rumors of Obama declaring martial law to stop the election from happening, now it's martial law to allow another election--AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.  First CONGRESS would step in---Obama has to have far more reasoning to do it over Congress's disapproval and they would immediately move to stop him--they may have been afraid to act against him while he's in authority but he's basically "lame duck" now. He can't get ZIP passed through Congress without Republicans and the writing's on the wall--TPP is already DEAD--count on it. Second, the Electoral College delegates aren't going to be dictated to--they can also BE REPLACED if they don't follow electoral rules and honor the job they were given. It would create even more disorder and Obama doesn't want to go out with turmoil it would create. George Soros ain't gonna get himself in more hot water than he can handle--at some point Federal law enforcement needs to investigate--IF they can 'PROVE' the accusations he's paying for violence--then he's legally responsible for costs of the damages--and he should be charged with inciting riots and subversive activities--but you gotta have a DOJ that will take up the case. Right now, expect the Trump administration will spend more time on getting agency heads & teams in place before they consider any other options. I think you'll see the anger/violence end shortly--when they actually realize OUR nightmare ended, theirs just began.

Shavanger. I know your comment was to Old Rooster, but I'd remind you. If Obama issued an executive order for whatever reason the Congress cannot over ride it. AND Obama has already issued 256 EO's so what's one more. Although I agree There would be massive fall out if the Electorial College changed their vote to favor Hillary. Protest will continue and I'm sure there will be protests on Inauguration Day, but the Left had better get use to a Trump Presidency. I agree with you its a done deal, but people have a right to be sceptical of Obama after all he has done more unconstitutional actions than any other President in history.
If it's true that there are nefarious very powerful wealthy people in our country and abroad who are really in control then electing and sending people to Washington hoping they'll change things is like chasing a snakes tail. What we have to do I believe is cut off the head. That means exposing the Rockefellors, the Gettys, the international bankers the members of the Counsel of Foriegn Relations, the Federal Reserve, the World bank the International Monetary Fund and all who purpatrated fraud upon the American people by entering into the Act which our early leaders did by borrowing money from the Crown of England through the Vatican Bankers making the American people liable for the debt without their consent or knowledge. As I posted before I believe the American people could file a class action law suit with the International Court. The revisions of our Constitution were done to Aide Anerican when it became a Cororation also without the knowledge and consent of the people.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/the-character-of-a-nation-and-pr...

Read it and weep.................a quote below  from  above site...........

A lot can happen to a nation’s soul, heart, and character in 70 years. In 1944, eighteen-year olds stormed the beaches in Normandy, embracing almost certain death; eighteen-year olds today need a safe space on campuses to cry or cower in fear because words hurt their precious snowflake feelings.

Doesn't the wimpy, crying, thumb-suckers just turn your stomach????  God help us again.........

Col. Riley.. Yes it turns my stomach. Thanks to Patriot Vet, the Internet, the freedom of information act and people like Julian Assange, what turns my stomach even more are the lying Bastards that manipulated us into World Wars and various conflicts for their personal gain with NO thought whatsoever for your life or my life or our comrades lives to further their agenda by the use of false flags and outright lies to commit us to wars which cost the lives of many of our brightest and best and the youngest of our generation. This not only turns my stomach It keeps me up at night. It infuriates me, it make me distrust and hate my government.... And for good reason... Because my suspisions have been validated. I don't know about you, but for me... Knowing what I know now. I would not put on the uniform and fight a war for these money mongers who lied to us to fight a war for their benifit. If I could go to war again.... It would be against them.
On a local talk show tonight here in Las Vegas a tour bus driver who didn't want to give his name said that he and 3 Bus loads of Californians came to Nevada and were put up in the Stratosphere and voted and then taken back to California. Just one more incident of voter fraud. I hate that there's no Voter ID here.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service