Constitutional Emergency

COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

Views: 5053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I printed up these business cards, and keep them in my purse.  When I am out and can get anyone to listen, I give them a card, and encourage them to log on.

Attachments:

but amazingly he cannot get sgt tahmooressi released from a mexican prison and we have 12 mil to give bk for him 

leave no one behind but him i guess he is not worth the pres or sec states time.   YES WE THE PEOPLE ONCE AGAIN MUST DO THE JOB OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES WHOM WE KEEP RE-ELECTING I DON'T KNOW Y MUST DO.

THE ONE CRISIS AFT A/O IS A REAL SAUL ALINSKY TACTIC and by the shear grace of GOD we must prevail

Col Rielly God bless u the muslim n chief is just that 

I do not believe that he was Honestly elected.He was Selected.Since the old voting booths we replaced by  the Computerized Voting System,I am certain that the system is compromised.(http://youtu.be/YcxGGnmRQAs) ,And as if that is not enough,The Usurper in command,Hired a Spanish Company,that was connected with Soros,to Count the Votes (http://www.westernjournalism.com/spanish-company-will-count-america... )  We need Armed Oath Keeper Veterans,to oversee Paper Ballots Like they actually did in Iraq.-http://images.thenews.com.pk/updates_pics/Iraq-forces-ballots-elect...  You will not see Computerized voting over there? Or in Many Countries>Why,The people do not trust them.

I whole heartedly agree Harry!!  It is shocking what he continues to get away with!  lt blows me away that Congress does nothing to stop him.  All I can say is that they are either getting paid off, or there are death threats against them.  The military should be sent in to stop him since they took an oath to defend our nation from ALL enemies foreign and domestic!! 

good luck with that. The guys who can do anything are in on it with him. Hellooooo.

He is out of the country pull the little pricks passport refuse to let him land. he can refuel and visit mecca. If I hear one more person articulate" why is he doing this. Or "the is president does not understand" i will scream. He is doing it because he is the ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

You poeple are not going to do anything. It will take hot war to regain the country.

The congress is too busy thinking up ways to screw us over to be of any help.

I have seen central american banana republics fall i was there!!. We have a bout 6 months to react. After that it is too late. Costa rica here i come

'

'

Six Months is a good amount of time to get a lot done if do not waste a single day. We need good solid structure and direction. Right now I am enlisting as many  people as possible trying to make 100 points of contact each day. Have Monday's street map all printed, need to print another batch of new flyers.Also starting to get some necessary practice. Thank goodness for a younger family member who can instruct me.

Good post Steve1  But, I say give him a camel and the heck with refueling!

Timothy Syrell wrote: "Correct me if I'm wrong (see below)  - I see your point about Article II, Section II, but I believe that there MUST be a congressional declaration of war, otherwise POTUS is committing war crimes."

I'll correct you, because you are indeed wrong.  

Congress doesn't need to declare "war"; they can simply authorize the use of military force.  

Which they did; first in 2001 and again in 2002; and both times the overwhelming majority of Americans cheered.  

Look up the Authorization for Use of Military Force, Public Law 107-40

Then look up Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq, Public Law 107-243

Timothy Syrell, I have to agree with you.  Given all that this liar has done, along with MANY other politicians, our military needs to force them ALL out!!!  I am reminded of the scripture Ecclesiates 3:1 - 8, which is:  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

That time for talking is done!!!!

And so, I pray, Father God, that you perfectly order and orchestrate that all may be to your glory and honor. Please grant wisdom where wisdom is needed. Please give strength and endurance abundantly. And please keep your people safe. You are our refuge and strength and a very present help I trouble. Be exalted among the heathen, Father. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior, Amen

The Sgt of Arms could have fixed this when Obama started his mess to begin with but he has not does this mean we need another Sarg of arms Also?

It would appear SO !!!

I personally have called his office twice and actually spoken with "a person" but not the Sergeant At Arms himself to demand the arrest of Obama for Treason and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

No response of course......I didn't expect any.

Many have offered that they too contacted the Senate SAA  with the same message.  If so, why no action?

It is to the point that the ONLY thing I can reason is that the congress does not want to "Impeach" for fear of releasing him from prosecution at a later date.

Insofar as a Military force entering the White House and placing the president under arrest for Treason,....well the leader of such a force would be Col. Christian Cabaniss and would most probably have to be under the order and direction of the Commandant Of The Marine Corps and that would be General Jim Amos, a Marine who has NEVER served in ground combat in his entire career.  How the hell he was selected I could not imagine if I were totally drunk out of my mind.  Marines are warfighters PERIOD.  They defend freedom of our citizens and those of all nations who are suppressed.  

Right now guys, OUR NATIONS CITIZENS ARE BEING SUPPRESSED by Obama and his gang of thugs.  His TOTAL & COMPLETE lack of respect and honor for the U.S. Constitution and the Laws of the United States Of America are beyond alarming.

Colonel Riley is trying as hard as he can but without the people showing up en masse it appears we are stuck with a Dictator-In-Chief who hates this country, it's values and principles, and our laws.

I do NOT think we can stand another 2 years of this man making important decisions......he is a complete fool and a complete failure.

May God Be With Us All.

SEMPER FIDELIS,

John

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service