COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

Views: 5101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”  

quote from page 261 of “The Audacity of Hope” by America’s first (and hopefully last) Muslim POTUS -  Barrack Hussain Obama.

Actual quote from Page 261: "Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Or to make a long story short. When push comes to shove, a choice between Muslims and the security of the nation... he will choose the Muslims.

Just want to be clear that he has a way of twisting and manipulating words so that he sometime at a later date can refute what he said as being taken "out of context".

I think WE THE PEOPLE can tell just EXACTLY what this fraud says.

Oh, How I have been waiting for someone with a brain to speak out and say it as it is, rather than make some asinine statement to get another vote from an obedient proletariat, i.e. one who has been trained in a public, secular institution. And one who says "how far" every time a smiling politician says "jump."

Impeach Obama for giving aid and comfort to the enemy as well as convicting him for all the other violations of the constitution and laws enacted by both houses of congress. Obama and his entire administration should be arrested and tried for treason. When found guilty they should be executed by firing squad. I am sure there would be a large number of veterans volunteering to be a part of that squad, including myself. Obama and his minions in that administration are traitors and deserve to be tried for their crimes. The secret service that guards him have taken an oath to protect and preserve the constitution from all enimies, both foreign and DOMESTIC, which Obama is. It is the Secret Services duty to arrest anyone that violates the constitution, so my question is why has the secret service failed to do their sworn duty and arrest Obama? Every agent of the secret service should resign for their failure to protect the constitution from Obamas assaults.

I agree John Watson, in all fairness, they are entitled to due process of the law. Obama loves the Rule of Law, let's let him have it.

Just looked this up- this is from Rassmussen (I have heard that this polling Co is more honest than Gallup):

Rasmussen Reports

Home
Election 2014
Recent Polls
What America Thinks
Login

If it's in the News, it's in our Polls. Public opinion polling since 2003.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
in Politics
Email thisShareThis
Related Articles

42% Think Their Next Job Will Be Better
Rasmussen Employment Index Hits Six-Year High in May
Fewer Americans Will Cut Their Summer Vacation Spending
42% Think Snowden Is A Spy
21% Think EPA Actions Help the Economy
45% Think Media Coverage Encourages Copycat Killers
30% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction

Friday, June 06, 2014

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove (see trends).

The latest figures include 23% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 36% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -13.

Results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_admin...

With these numbers, I am not optimistic! How do we turn this around? If this does not wake people up, I don't know what will. Guess Americans forgot about 9/11.

Keep putting the issue in front of Americans. Start talking in all of your social circles. I met a Gulf War Vet while handing out flyers. He started to become on fire about OAS. Put out 100 had 4 face-to-faces. If you get something to eat, talk to your waitress, leave a flyer with your tip (make sure not to be stingy). Start striking up the Patriots for America conversation (this name has very strong appeal - that's the reaction I am getting). If each day even 2 get ignited, the multiplication starts to happen. People want to know they are not alone. Sow, water, let God increase.

If you find solid articles, put the references/articles in your reps. hands.

Seek God for wisdom and how to order your steps. He will.

When people see us active they are more likely to get up off there backsides.

Where does one get the flyers???  Please let me know.  Jean Reynolds.  I was not able to attend OAS 78 yrs old and bad knees.  I would really appreciate knowing how to get some flyers.  Thanks.

Here are 2 flyers I am using - They are 2-sided so the list of offenses is right in front of people.

I hope this works - here goes.

Attachments:
Call the SGT OF ARMS in WASHINGTON 202 224-2341 and DEMAND they arrest OBAMA for breaking the law.
202 224-2341
If we don't try nothing will change.

Made the call but didn't get to talk to anyone.  The one who answered took my name and number. 

some one should start a petition on-line and post it so people can sign it.  Hope someone knows how to do this.  my e-mail is dar176@comcast.net  Jean Reynolds in Freeport, Maine

Amen!  He should be held for treason--

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service