Constitutional Emergency

COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

Views: 5090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree..and they need to go in and arrest him and the traitor Reid .both are traitors and terrorists as well as the others in his crew of evil..if they don't i do believe the American Patriots need to go in and take this terrorist out of office ..he should have been taken out physically long before this..they say he can't be taken out any other way because of Reid ..so Reid is just a guilty as obama hitler.and Holder..if the Sheriff needs a posse to back him up i will be the first to show up ..locked and loaded ..This has to stop now..if he was so concerned with any military person then why  he help the Vets? All a lie...as is everything that comes out of his crew of evil..Damn i am so sick of all this and this bastard is still in our White House smelling it up aong with all the other traitors/terrorists/liars/murderers...sorry but i am just upset with all this as are all other Patriots..we are willing to take up arms if need be to get this over with once and for all..Nelson

Let us focus on the original mission, Peaceful no weapons.  Then the next step should be the LEGAL protocol of removal of an elected official.

Col. Riley:

Sir, will this help the cause by Mitzi Hahn's call to the Senate's Sgt. At Arms office and the Honorable Paul D Irving ?  My e-mail is wfwecu@netzero.com

I want him removed ,!then tried for treason! then hanged!          Leon Hoskison

COL , YOU KNOW AND MOST HERE KNOW THAT CONGRESS & THE SENATE ARE NOT GOING TO DO A DAM THING ((((((( THEY ARE ALL TAKEN ORDERS FROM THE COMMUNIST PARTY THAT IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY ))))))) RECALL ARE MILITARY FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WE HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM HERE. IF WE DON'T WE WILL BE FORCED TO JOIN THE NEW WOLD ORDER ((((((((( THE COMMUNIST WORLD ORDER )))))))))) .

you got it!! I am 80 and when I try to talk to my friends and the people at the senior center all I get is I get my SSCK so why do I care I will be dead/ They do not care about their grandkids or their country. The y are brain dead and the young kids are getting brainwashed in school. Sad that they have a vote and know nothing. I think at 18 I knew a little about what was going on/ I knowit comes with age but these kids have no desire as they know welfare is waiting and they can make 52,000 plus for doing nothing but smoke pot

oscumbag never was fit to lea from day one and never should been able to run for any office

Sounds like it is time to move forward and demand Obama step down or face impeachment.  

so again what is your plan other than blogging

Yep, and it better happen soon, the Congress knows it and damn near everybody in the free world.

He knows he's done after the 2014 elections, so I think he will have to make his move before then.  Folks, I think the only way to wake congress up is to blast them with letters and email.  Not long, just to the point.  Yesterday I sent an email to Senator Feinstein and plan to send similar emails to Boxer and my rep Jerry McNerney.   Mine reads like this:

"At what point do you and your fellow Congressmen realize this man's agenda; that the vision he sees is a world in

chaos, allowing only those alive who cater or bow to his demands.   My God woman don't you feel the horror that is

about to beset this nation.  I do and am I alone?"

Feinstein is the only Senator who answers my emails.  Boxer sends her form letter and answers nothing.  McNerney tries.

I hope what ever the State she is from(Boxer) that the patriots in this country go to  the ballot box and vote her out.  Our Congress is about as useless as tits on a bull.  WE need to clean house.  

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service