COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

Views: 5103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a comment by someone from another site- (I heard Bill O Reilly tonight advise Lou Dobbs that he should not talk about impeachment now. He said wait until all facts come out about Bergdahl)

All of the followers of the OAS want resignations. Without force, not one resignation will be tendered. The OAS wanted to copy the Arab Spring with their name. Well, they got their regime change. Where is ours? Obama thinks he is UNTOUCHABLE...but in reality, he is not. All it takes is for the few remaining patriotic Military Leaders to band together and arrest Obama. Why has Obama been forcing many of the top brass into retirement? He is choosing the ones that disagree with him and sending them home? Why? Because he is truly afraid of what I am talking about. He does not want to be forced from power. He needs to though. He is illegitimate in every way. Military force is the ONLY way to ensure the usurper is removed from power, aside from the obvious other way. This can be done. Look up what happened in Romania in 1989. Read about a true revolution that was successful stomping out Communism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Revolution_of_1989
We should learn from what has already been proven to work. Look at the parallels in this story to what is going on today in the US. There is no need to give up. Obama is not invincible. He is NOT!!!

Our military leaders: some are good, some are bad, but the ones that are communist leaning would join this president in a heart-beat.

Ref:"The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern..."

There's not a soul in either House that has the intestinal fortitude to go forward with such, and even if there was such a declaration, it would be all talk and no action.  We have only to blame a complacent American electorate... And things WILL get worse before they get better!

While I totally AGREE OBAMA is no longer fit to govern and that he should be forceably removed exactly how do you propose We The People do that?

It is obvious that we cannot just walk in, grab him by the ass and drag him down the hall kicking and screaming like a little girl having a temper tantrum and summarily toss his behind onto the concrete just outside the property.  (Wouldn't that be great though?)

WE NEED A PLAN.  Also, citizens would definitely be facing armed security forces who have orders to shoot to kill.  

Now what?.....without an armed force (Hey how about the Commandant Of The Marine Corps and his troops at Eighth & I Street?)  Oh I forgot, Obama covered that base by assigning a flyboy to the post of CMC rather than a battle hardened infantry officer.  (Isn't all of his teardown of the military beginning to make sense to you guys now?)

I believe we need MASSIVE NUMBERS OF CITIZENS, IN THE 10'S OF MILLIONS OR MORE....and so far those numbers have not appeared.

WE NEED A PLAN !

SEMPER FI

PLEASE if you are in DC, go in person, en mass, to the office of the Senate Sergeant at Arms (US Capitol building, room S-151). If you are not in DC, CALL, takes only a few minutes..

Phone: (202) 224-2341His name is Andrew b. Willison. He took office on May 5, so take it easy on him. BUT DEMAND he arrest (he’s the only one with authority to do this) Obama immediately for treason. SPREAD this word. We have been calling and every time a human person answered the phone and took our messages. They know we know the SSA can do something about this NOW. Thank you for all that you do. Keep us posted. May God bless you and your efforts, and keep you safe. Amen.

The man who can arrest Eric Holder is the Honorable Paul D. Irving, Room H-124 US Capitol
202-225-2456
202-225-3233 (fax)
saamail@mail.house.gov.
If you get a minute go ahead and give him a nudge...

Good idea. I went to a rally at our capital when they organized the all capitals gun support. A bunch of people showed up at each capital, you may remember that. As bad as our government has our wallets empty it would make it easier for people to travel to their capital than to travel cross country, not that it shouldn't be done but it would get more people involved if it was closer. Same mission as OAS but every state. They wouldn't be able to keep it off the news. More people because it's local, More media attention, Same mission. There's no shame in changing the game plan.

Both can be done if we can get people off of the couch..What is sad is that everyone has a stake in this but they will not do their part..Sorry for being harsh but that is reality..But the glass is always half full never half empty..

I am re-posting this for Mitzi -

------------
PLEASE if you are in DC, go in person, en mass, to the office of the Senate Sergeant at Arms (US Capitol building, room S-151). If you are not in DC, CALL, takes only a few minutes..

Phone: (202) 224-2341His name is Andrew b. Willison. He took office on May 5, so take it easy on him. BUT DEMAND he arrest (he’s the only one with authority to do this) Obama immediately for treason. SPREAD this word. We have been calling and every time a human person answered the phone and took our messages. They know we know the SSA can do something about this NOW. Thank you for all that you do. Keep us posted. May God bless you and your efforts, and keep you safe. Amen.

The man who can arrest Eric Holder is the Honorable Paul D. Irving, Room H-124 US Capitol
202-225-2456
202-225-3233 (fax)
saamail@mail.house.gov.
If you get a minute go ahead and give him a nudge...
------------

SSA is Social Security Agency.  I think the writer meant SECRET SERVICE (USSC)

I really want to come to Washington. I am so thankful to those who have been there. I do wish more numbers turned out but I am hoping that this continues. You see my husband lost his job and I have been working in Seismic Permitting with the Oil & Gas Industry. I was in between jobs when he lost his. He and I both were put to work in this field in November but his part ended, I'm still working and we expect to start another job within a month. We have 2 young boys so this is a difficult time, we are 21 hrs away. When we start the new job my plan is to earnest attack all debt. We plan to buy a camper trailer when we start that job as it is a necessity for this kind of work.If all goes as I anticipate and pray it does I can be there for September 11th. I understand that ACT , Allen West and Bridgett Gabriel? Are supposed to be there for a rally??

I would love to see a turn out of events during September 11th. Would it be possible for there to be speakers like Ben Carson and Allen West and other Patriots. I would be willing to help organize these things from afar. Whatever I could do. I can make a plan and save and come then. We are just now working so coming now is awkward and I'm freaking out because I feel like I can't.

However, if I plan for it I can bring my boys. I want them to be able to go and participate. They are just 8 & 5 but they will remember. I plan to take a year from school and educate them in Law and The Constitution. I've started encouraging my 8 year old to go to Hillsdale College.

I am grateful for the Patriots that have made it to DC for the sake of my children.

Thank you for your time! I am making the phone calls that you are asking us to and more, and will continue.

Sincerely and With Tremendous Respect,

Trisha Peel

Trisha:  Hillsdale College is great!!!  They sent me a free Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration, etc. without even asking for it.

I don't know if it's always available but they opened an area of their site so that you could download tons of documents. I have the entire Federalist Papers, James Madison's writings, George Washington's letters, and on an on. I like posting them to the companies shared drive wherever I work :-). I give them to people when I can. Have them ready for email. I even gave them to my son's 3rd grade teacher this year :-) I toyed with the idea of my son doing some of George Washington's Farewell Address for his talent show but it was a little over his head, maybe later.

You can order videos of speeches and a whole lot of other things from Hillsdale online.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service