Constitutional Emergency

COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

Views: 5090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROE makes our military no more than moving targets. I can't see why any young man would serve in the military under Obama the muslim communist. I am 72, and if I were 22 I would not give my life for this government. I will give my life for my country, God, Constitution and family. Would love to practice on the muslim filth.

Is there anything we can do about the Sgt of arms not doing his job?  I just got the phone number to his office will call Monday and keep calling until I hear something.

Col. Riley......You have summed it up perfectly!!  I have received Bob Bennett's info on  calling and will do this as soon as we get back in town....again....next week.  I asked my husband, Phil, if we have to wait for the military or police patrolling our streets, or if we have to wait for the FEMA camps to come and get us before we can do ANYTHING!!!????  I believe in prevention....whether it is health and medical, personal problems or our national disasters......CAN'T WE DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT THIS DISASTER FROM HAPPENING?????  WE PREPARE FOR HURRICANES AND OTHER DISASTERS ..THIS ONE IS JUST WAITING TO HAPPEN AND IT WILL BE SOONER THAN  LATER!!  Why don't we do what we need to to prevent it?????  I do not understand.  Thanks for listening......cindyrlee@juno.com     Columbia, SC

We must!
Inaction will be our demise!
We must wake up! And mobilize with a common plan!

yea did you see anyone mobilize for operationamericanspring. no bikers, no truckers, not even many citizens. I am 80 and had no ride so could not go but I have been to Tea Party marches in the past and I would have gone but I do not see too many people t aking up the cause.

Jeremiah, we have a common plan already in place in Operation American Spring.  We just need people to go to DC and help.  If you can, do!

Col. Riley,

All, who served, took an oath to,"Uphold and Defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic."  We have a domestic enemy sitting in the White House.  All Veterans, such as you and me, carry this oath long after serving.

william I agree with you.  I think that is time for our military to step up with we the people and haul him out of the White House and all his cronies with him.  We have to do something beside gather and not make any head way. J. Reynolds

Muslim-in-Chief.

COL Riley,

Our cause is just and the American people will slumber their way through this as with everything in the past that this enemy of the state has brought forth.  They will not realize what their laziness has caused until they are marched off at the end of the bayonet when their freedom is lost.  I can only do my part, with votes, calls, letters and peaceful protest and my blood I swore to spill on an oath of honor many years ago. Freedom does not come from silence and I am not shamed for it's cause.  I am shamed for those who will lose it unwilling to fight with voice or sword and they will never know the real cost of liberty.  Fight On and Stay the Course!  'GOD BLESS AND STAY ON TARGET".

Unbelievable out of control, american people are asleep while the giant is ready to pounce and people dont even care! Thank God for you people!

Amen Col. ! Just another of the MANY violations perpetrated upon WE THE PEOPLE. Think for a second it'll be the last ?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service