Constitutional Emergency

COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

Views: 5054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is the Sargent of arms not doing his job...what next? thank you

No, not in my opinion.

I have called his office twice and both times stated my request that he take action, and WHY.

One of the calls was transferred to the Police Dept. who asked my name and address.  I have nothing to hide and have no criminal record so I gave it to them.

Obama, Holder and the rest of them can go to Hell.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE HEADS OF THE MILITARY??  ARE THEY AFRAID OF THIS BOZO??? 

It appears that is the case.  Besides, most commissioned officers who have retired fear "recall" and courts-martial and would be subject to loss of all pay and allowances and probably imprisonment.

That is if their coup was NOT successful.

Remember though, we don't want to "overthrow" the government, we simply want Obama OUT OF THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT and his assinine Executive Orders and ObamaCare revoked.

Additionally, consider that the great majority of our General Officers have been purged and replaced by bean counters and PC "dudes".  Not the same generation I served with !

There is no excuse for what those two IDIOTS did to those police officers..No excuse whatsoever..They ambushed them as they were getting their lunch..Just think about their poor families ..I do not care how frustrated someone is they do not have the right to attack innocent people..Those police officers were doing nothing wrong ..

My point is how many times have we already caught government setting people up with tricks and possibly drugs? It looks GOOD in the news at this point in time to connect senseless MURDER with PATRIOTS !!
Out of ALL the people at the BUNDY Ranch they were able to pull up an interview with this guy? What are the ODDS?
Like one off the 9/11 interviews, this guy a simple guy on the street was able to say emphatically that it was structural failure of the steel that caused the buildings to come down that quickly? PLEASE

I certainly wasn't saying they were justified. I don't see where anyone did. What I said was there are a lot of people that are justifiably angry and since the Health Care System is not there for mentally ill people there are a lot of them on the street. Now since we are angry and this administration is hostile and breaking laws what I have said is that Obama is creating the circumstances that will cause these IDIOTS to do such things. It has nothing to do with reasonable angry adults that are trying to speak out against the offenses of this administration and that needs to made clear. If anyone is to be blamed for this violence it is Obama and the hostile environment he is creating, the tensions he is creating and the non-existent healthcare system. Fact.

It is time to push hard for holding individuals truly responsible and not making law-abiding citizens pay for leniency shown to criminals. If the system provided true consequences for illegal behavior there would be a great deterrent. Eg. the Colorado shooting - psychiatric and university people were in the know (if this is a genuine case - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt) - the school should have been taking far more action - they were negligent by law. The rest of society is looking for appropriate responses to individuals. We do not need to strip rights away and penalize law-abiding citizens. This language needs to be spoken over and over. If we make allowances for crime, then we are no different from Obama.

Just saying. There are going to be crazy people who latch on to the justified anger that we all feel and use it to act out. We have to be prepared and informed. At first I was very concerned about the effort to tie them to true American Patriots but now I realize that we need to turn the tables on those efforts by pointing out that the health care system is failing mental patients and that people are not being diagnosed and that with all of the illegal activity and corruption in the government it is the Obama Administration which is responsible for these heinous acts. They are creating excuses for these people to go postal, because of their illegal actions, and it has nothing to do with the rational people in this country who are justifiably angry.

We need to call crime, crime. Children need to learn there is right and there is wrong. We are in so much trouble because we are too squeamish to call sin, sin. When we draw such a clear boundary it makes it easier for children and adults to make more appropriate social choices. Many have problems because all the way back in childhood they weren't taught flat out obedience to authority - parents, teachers. They were allowed to excuse their way out of simple obedience. It's time to make it clear, that outside of true abuse (and children have learned to scream this word at every turn, like the family behind me in line for lunch at Disney this year - the 11 year old son was screaming abuse because he had to get up early in order to get to do all the fun things his parents had planned - no joke.), obedience is essential to healthy social development. Else, they don't really learn to obey laws.

I agree with Grey and Barbara!!!

Dear Mr. Riley: My email is flooded every day with disgruntled people like myself that are fed up with the morons in control of our country and like myself the majority of us, (on this site anyway) are willing to take a stand and have these criminals removed from their wrath of  tyrannical order.

I see a country that has changed before my very eyes because of passive and complacent lives, and I hear this from many:

Oh what can I do I am only one person and besides I have a family and a good job and things really aren't all that bad yet...

ARRRRG!!!! I want to strangle people with my bare hands who say that to me as it is that type of attitude that has brought us to where we are in the first place. 

We need a leader, a true leader that has the talent and the balls to get people behind this movement to throw these A--Holes out in the street, diplomacy and peaceful gatherings just aren't getting the word across as OAS has proved, it is time for an alternative plan of action.

I have seen no media coverage regarding OAS not one word regarding our march on DC not from FOX, not even from money whores like Limbaugh, Hanity, Levin and others (whom are all talk and no action) all they want are better ratings so they sucker in more listeners and rake in more fat cat cash.. 

How this will all play out only God knows, the Sleeping Giant needs a kick in the ass in order to get off the couch, shut off the Idiot Box (TV) and get involved..

As for my part I am doing all I can by writing my congressmen, phone calls and e-mails and most respond with the usual B.S.Thank you so much for you interest we are doing all we can do from this level thank you and please don't forget to vote for me next term. It is time for action not words, It is time to start impeachment on Obama on the grounds of un-lawful conduct, and treasonous behavior. Lets git er done!! 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service