Constitutional Emergency

COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

Views: 5090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well  said,  Richard,  I've  had  no  response  from  my  senator's  Diane  Feinstein  and  Bab. Boxer,  they  don't  like  me  about  the  border & gun  control  either..! How  everything  works  out,  only  God  Knows..Sincere  Thank  you

IF WE HAVE A CIVIL AND OR RACE WAR, NOBODY IS GOING TO BE GETTING RETIREMENT CHECKS. NO FOOD STAMPS NO MEDICARE NO MEDICADE NO NOTHING !!!
SPEAK OUT IF YOU KNOW SONETHING OR CAN HELP WITH THIS GOD AWFUL MESS WE ARE IN. THERE WILL BE RIOTING IN THE STREETS OVER FOOD AND MEDS.
CHAOS

Learn to survive outdoors. Hunting, fishing, etc. People forget that we didn't always have all this.

My father taught me how to hunt and my mother taught me how to plant.  I learned how to survive, in the wild, when I was in the military.  If all hell breaks loose, I will make it!

Just learn some basics about survival. If trouble starts, get the heck out of the city. Find best ways out so you know. Knowledge of things so your not totally lost. You don't have to be an expert. Prepare for the worst, hope it never happens.

Agree. I live a few miles outside OKC and I have safe routs to rural and then deep rural. The harder the rout to get to you will make others not want to follow. So I agree with you, I was talking about those in cities. In the cities they will burn everything so if they think they will be safe hold up in their apartments or city houses and the rioters want what they have they will bust in and if they can't they will burn them out. I will be living off what GOD provided us. If they have time, get out and don't waste time trying to bring everything. Get a bugout bag ready and when needed, grab and go. All this info is out there.

Find some OLD Boyscouts books at bookstores.  They are the best for survival.  They teach you how to build your own shelter, cook in in-ground ovens, store water, and everything else you "cannot" think of.  You can live like a King/Queen in the wild when you know how.  My Master Sergeant father was a Boy Scout Master all of my life (I was one of the first girls to go to Boy Scout meetings).  Anyway, you can eat weeds and all kinds of stuff that you don't know that you can. :)  And, yes, getting away from the city would be essential!

Also, light is good!!  This is what Jesus said, " YOU are the light that gives light to the world, a city built on a hill cannot be hidden. And, people don't hide a light under a bowl. They put it on a lampstand so the light shines for all the people of the house. In the same way, you should be the light for other people, LIVE so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in Heaven!  (Matthew 5).

Also, we're the ones responsible for putting on the armor of God, no one else will put it on us, just like in the military, we have to put it on...........FINALLY, be strong in the Lord and in his great power.  PUT ON the whole armor of God so that you can fight against the devil's evil tricks.............1. The Belt of Truth tied around your waist. 2. The Breast Plate of Righteousness. 3. The Shoes of the Good News of Peace.  4. The Shield of Faith. 5.The Helmet of Salvation    6. The Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. (Ephesians 6).  :)

Good idea. There are booklets on how to field dress game.

Fantastic idea Lady Florida Cracker..Your a lite unto this dark world): Thank you again for all the insight)

Thank you JoAnne!  And, I can see your light shining brightly, too! :)

The truth...do you think the ones that said they would go to DC was actually telling us this to make us think its going to be the right thing and we have   people behind  us...were they doing this for Obama/

Colonel Riley,

I would go a step further and declare that he should be arrested and placed in confinement (as a flight risk) pending trial for aiding and abetting the enemy and TREASON.

The good Lord knows how many times he has INTENTIONALLY violated the U.S. Constitution, violated existing U.S. Laws and has bent on the side of Islam.

He and his own presented a deserter as a hero which means he has absolutely no idea whatsoever of American culture or the ethos of our warriors.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service