Constitutional Emergency

COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

Views: 5090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary:  You're a Florida Cracker too????  I feel we need to reeducate people  as to the history and real meaning of the term.  Call people down for using it as a racist term because when "they" do, "they" are really the racists!!!

What would he accomplish with martial law? Would that be so bad? Just wondering... I do realize the DHS has machines, guns, ammo etc to use against us...

If the DHS were to open fire against us they would truly AWAKE A SLEEPING GIANT.

That sleeping giant would kick their asses into a deep hole.

If they re move him from office, he can't come back inside!! he should be charged with out bail,never to be in the WH. again!

side note:  the above, June 6th comment, is a "play" on the word martial.  Marshall, as in law enforcement, that Barrack thinks he is over the United States.

and just how are you going to do that. Please people stop this nonsense, get real and get a damn plan

THE PLAN SHOULD BE THE ONE OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD HAVE USED.  BRUTE FORCE!!!!

WE CAN NOT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS US BY IF WE ARE TO BE FREE PEPLE.  LET'S THROW THE BUMS OUT!!!!!!!!

NOW THAT sounds like a PLAN ............and so far the only one that makes a lick of sense.

John:   You have a really neat name.  I like to ask what nationality you are, but they will call me a racist!!!!!  I thing that we are going to have to take back the power of the country and throw most of the bums in Washington !!!!!

Now, if we can ever get enough people to wake up and stop talking and do something 

This last thing releasing all those killers loose.  I hope if our military has to go after them again, they give them all lead poisoning!!!! J. Reynolds

Most of the people do not care, are dumb down and bought off! The turnout for OAS is proof to that! Only our military can now save our country! They better act soon because Obama continues to get rid of our most loyal officers!

I AGREE WITH YOU.  IT IS TIME FOR THE MILITARY TO JOIN  THE OAS IN WASHINGTON AND PUT THOSE TREASONS OUT AND PUT SOME PATRIOTS IN THEIR PLACE  J. REYNOLDS

The Sgt of arms could have already done it to protect the USA...who is paying him off to turn his back?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service