On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If our Representatives can not or will not take action, then WE the People of the United States of America will have to.  By the guidance and strength of Almighty GOD!  Amen.

• Exactly sir....

• so how do you propose to do that no one in Congress gives a hoot!!

• I sent the Pres. 2 e-mails , stating the same thing, if they won't remove him and he won't step down ....THEN WE THE PEOPLE WILL REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE AS STATED IN THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE !!

• I really believe Obama is hoping this will happen so he can execute his authority to declare Marshall Law!

• That will be his biggest mistake.

• I don't care. Willing to TAKE America back.

• I am totally beside myself with anger at what this man is getting away with, un-constitutional? Yes, un-lawful? Yes, this man is nothing more than a thug himself and needs to be removed from office yesterday.

My only consensus regarding this matter is that Obama is trying to start a civil war so he can declare martial law.

The federal thugs in Nevada that were sent to the Bundy ranch were pawns in Obamas game to test the playing field, that whole incident was nothing more than a test to see just how much the American people would push back.

He now knows where we stand and he is going to do everything and anything he can to see to it that there is such civil unrest that there will be an internal conflict and civil war will be eminent, this is his game plan. 

• What would he accomplish with martial law? Would that be so bad? Just wondering... I do realize the DHS has machines, guns, ammo etc to use against us...

• If the DHS were to open fire against us they would truly AWAKE A SLEEPING GIANT.

That sleeping giant would kick their asses into a deep hole.

This reply was deleted.